99IronCrotch

Hello! I am a student from 99 Iron Crotch Qi Gong

Hello!

I just joined the forum and is very intrigued by all the past and previous post about the different types of training. I have also notice that there isn't much detailed information on Grandmaster Tu. I am one of Grandmaster Tu's student. I have been training with him for many years and have seen improvements in my life from training Iron Crotch. There has been much rumors about this practice being dangerous or students in the past have been hospitalized. These claims are indeed false. The only way to get injured from practicing Iron Crotch is if you practice on your own without the right guidance. Having the correct knowledge of hanging is crucial to practicing and in order to see results you must learn it the correct way. Grandmaster Tu has been teaching for more than 30 years! I would love to share and spread his teaching here on the forums. If you have any questions about Iron Crotch I can personally answer them for you. Thank you and I look forward to meeting some new friends on the forum!

PS.

Here is Grandmaster Tu's Website, since I did not see it anywhere on the forum.

www.Mastertu.com

Thank You

99 Iron Crotch Practiioner

• Like 3

Hello and welcome to the Tao Bums. I am sure that there will be no shortage of members who will be interested in your practice.

Please take the time to read the two posts pinned at the top of the Lobby and also take a look at the forum terms and rules. http://thetaobums.com/topic/19575-forum-terms-rules/ We are a pretty easy going bunch really and this about covers all that you need be aware of.

The Lobby is only for introductions and is not read by a great many members. You may now wish to post in the Taoist Discussion section re the Iron Crotch Qigong. I have a feeling that it will stimulate a great deal of response.

Best wishes,

Chang

Your art is humorists gold mine. There's a dozen jokes I'd to make. But I won't. I'm sure its a worthwhile and serious gong fu. I did some golden bell qi gong years ago and there's a lot to be said for techniques that strengthen and energize the internal organs.

• Like 1

I've definitely seen this Grandmaster on TV.

Perhaps he was on Chris Crudelli' s "Mind, Body and Kick Ass Moves" ?

• Like 1

You are welcome 99IronCrotch!!!

It would be quite interesting to get familiar with Iron Crotch practice.

Drop a line about it.

I collect all information that revolves round testosterone .

Hi,

welcome to the forum.

Very interesting to have someone herewho is learning from Master Tu.

I have a few questions:

1. Is there any difference between the system that Master Tu is teaching in the US and what his brother is teaching in Taipei?

2. Where is the art coming from?

3. Are there any connections to the XiShuiGong of the Little Nine Heaven school?

Would be great to hear from you.

• Like 1

I have a lot of material of 99 iron crotch with me that I accumulated over 2005-09. How well is this practice going on in taipei?

I tried contacting the taipei centre over phone in 2010 but couldn't get a word of english through to them. If somebody here is fluent in cantonese or mandarin, could you get some details?

For reference, these are the locations

Northern California
Kungfu Magazine.com Studio
40748 Encyclopedia Circle, Fremont CA. 94538
Tusedays & Thursdays 7:30pm-9:00pm

99 Qi Gong Academy
1550 S. De Anza Blvd. San Jose CA. 95129
Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays
9:00am-11:00am or 7:30pm-9:00pm

Southern California
Gi Gong Academy
36 West live Oak Ave. Arcadia, CA 91007
Gi Gong Meditation Classes
Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays 9:30-11:30am
Mondays through Fridays 7:00pm-9:00pm
99 Power (Iron Crotch) Classes FOR MEN ONLY
Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays & Fridays 9:00-10:00pm

Taipei, Taiwan
NO.26 Chang An East Road 2nd. 3f. Taipei, Taiwan
Open every day : 9:30am-10:00pm
Tel: (02) 253-11253

• Like 1

Hello i was wondering if i can ask you some questions about your training i see this post was almost a year old but i hope your still on here thanks hope to get a yes lol!

Hello i was wondering if i can ask you some questions about your training i see this post was almost a year old but i hope your still on here thanks hope to get a yes lol!

Hi Charlie -- please note the date on posts that you're responding to when you search them on this website. The post you just "bumped" to the top of the list here was an introduction made by a new member two years ago. 

Also of interest is this member's post count which at the moment is 1 -- that probably means, after creating his account and writing this introduction, he never returned to the site.

The better strategy would be to "PM" the person to ask if he'd be interested in sharing information with you. You can do that most easily by holding your mouse cursor over his name, wait a second and a widow will pop up where you can select to message him.

It could be that he'll then receive an email notifying him of the private message, if he has his account set up that way.

• Like 1