Sign in to follow this  
Trunk

Lin's Links

Re-organized into sensible sequence, and notated, a short list of links that provide an intro to Dr. Lin's work: Lin's Links. Linked to the half-dozen or so places on my site that reference Lin's stuff. Should make things easier for everyone.

Thanks to s.biel for providing the list, Plato for review and tip, and to Dr. Lin of course.

cheers,

Trunk

Please enlighten me again. How do you perform the Anal Breathing method?

If one compares the written word with the drawing one sees that they are contradictory. What the picture shows as inhale and exhal is the opposite in the text.

While this might not be of importance I would believe that the way one breathes triggers a different response in the body.

Any insights?

thankx in advance

Harry

not a pro on this, but my guess is inhale goes up the back and exhale is down the front. That's normally how it's taught.

If one compares the written word with the drawing one sees that they are contradictory. What the picture shows as inhale and exhal is the opposite in the text.

While this might not be of importance I would believe that the way one breathes triggers a different response in the body.

Agreed on both counts. I've updated the link with clarification (prompted by a tip in the same direction from Plato), and a link to a related article. Any more ?'s, or if that doesn't clear it up, please ask away (not that i'll have an answer, but someone might).

Sorry that I am so slow. So: the "hints" do say that one should inhale while "pulling up" the anus, right? Now: the Sexual Qi Gong breathing then would be the opposite in breathing pattern compared to the Anal Qi Gong breathing. There you exhale while pulling the anus up, right?

While I know that it is said that mind leads Qi I wonder in how far the breathing itself creates a certain movement...

thankx again

Harry

..the anus, right? Now: the Sexual Qi Gong breathing then would be the opposite in breathing pattern compared to the Anal Qi Gong breathing. There you..

I am not the expert on Lin's methods; that list came from biel (long ago), and i only recently sequenced it logically + added a few notes, and got confirmation from Plato that all was well 'cause i felt out of my depth with the stuff. So, ?'s (though obviously a free-for-all) should be more authoritatively directed to Dr. Lin, or to Plato.

My two cents, currently, on this is that the Sexual Qi Gong's emphasis is more on working the energy and flesh down the front: through the belly, CV-4, sperm palace, through the urogenital diaphragm and into the scrotum. Circulating qi and blood through all of those jing-potent areas that clench with sexual tension.

And that the (ever silly-named) Anal Breathing brings qi from air into the nether regions, which acts as a catalyst ... the jing from the testes pulses right on back towards through the prostate, arse, and particularly the tissues around the tailbone pulse... pulls the whole orgasmic thing right on back.. where it naturally moves up the spine (both into the tan tien and on up further into the brain).

Would be interested in hearing clarification, comment, from Sheepish.

Trunk

I brushed up Lin's Links with some short paragraphs re: Sexual Chi Gong and Anal Breathing, so that the beginner would not be lost.

..haven't gotten around to including the rottweiler link. :blink:

Harry is back again... I sent Dr. Lin a question regarding the discrepancies between what the pictures show and what the text says as pointed out earlier... he sent me the following links to read... hope he does not mind posting them here:

http://www.actionlove.com/cases/case11237.htm

Practices and experiences of the Sexual ChiKong Breathing Vs. the Microcosmic Orbiting, for sexual orgasm.

==>http://www.actionlove.com/cases/case9687.htm

How to separate the tailbone muscle from the PC muscle for prolonging sex and sexual orgasm - the trick of Dr. Lin's Sexual ChiKong Breathing

==>http://www.actionlove.com/cases/case9323.htm

Sexual ChiKong Technique for prolonging intercourse and sexual orgasm

==>http://www.actionlove.com/cases/case9266.htm

hope this helps...

Harry is back again... I sent Dr. Lin a question regarding the discrepancies between what the pictures show and what the text says as pointed out earlier... he sent me the following links to read...

Harry,

Thanks!

I added that first link onto the Lin's Links page.

Trunk

hope he does not mind posting them here

I'm sure that Dr. Lin enjoys the publicity. :)

I bought Lin's CD based on Trunk's recommedation on Alchemical Taoism. I haven't finished reading the book yet, but have skipped around a bit. I've had some good success with his finger plier technique and his discussion of angles is interesting. Focusing on your lady's more sensitive areas with your less sensitive ones is logical. A product that helps with this are the Liberator Shapes. If you haven't already seen these I highly recommend you check them out. They have been a big hit with me and Mrs. Tenguzake. They are pricy but worth it imo.

One of the tag lines that comes with the marketing material is: "At a 27% angle, it's not just a vagina, it's a wonderland."

www.liberatorshapes.com

Enjoy,

Tenguzake

Focusing on your lady's more sensitive areas with your less sensitive ones is logical. A product that helps with this are the Liberator Shapes.

Cool.

I looked, and it seems that "the wedge" would be the most useful for accessing her g-spot during intercourse, and that a pillow could be used to elevate her hips in a similar way.

Which one did you get?

I got the ramp and the wedge combo. I may get the others later. The cube looks like it would be good for yab-yum. I have a zafu (round meditation cushion) we use for that now. I agree that the wedge is the most useful and we use that one more than the ramp, but there are some neat things you can do with that as well like standing at the edge of the bed with your partner on the ramp, etc.

In high school, I had a more experienced girl friend that showed me the strategic use of pillows and I have used those for years. The liberator shapes that the pillow trick to new heights. I wish I thought of them...

The cube looks like it would be good for yab-yum. ..
I sit on the corner, or edge, of the bed for yab yum. Feet on the floor.

In high school, I had a more experienced girl friend that showed me the strategic use of pillows and I have used those for years.
The dream high school girlfriend!

The liberator shapes take the pillow trick to new heights. I wish I thought of them...

:)

Trunk,

My bed is too high to use the corner for Yab Yum... I'll have to buy the cube or come up with something else.

By the way, Alchemical Taoism rocks! You have put together a great site with a lot of valuable info.

Keep up the good work!

Tenguzake

Hey Keith,

can you possibly share some insights regarding the pattern of breathing in Lin's Sexual Chi Kung breathing?

I do encounter several obstacles:

a) I can not extend my abdomen for even 3 breaths. After two there is already no further extension possible!

Do you breath into the breast as well and then lower the air into the abdomen by releasing the breast muscles down to the stomach? Or is it really meant just to extend the abdominal muscles, while keep the breast "flat"?

B) It is damn difficult to separate the upper part of the abdomen from the lower part. Seems to be a hight art to be able to contract the upper navel part while extending the lower navel part!

c) I do not know if Plato reads these messages here regularly, but do you know if Plato uses other methods for controlling the usual way of loosing Jing?

pretty curious

Harry

ha ha so it is, same with the pic on the CD too, never noticed before.

The accompanying text from the cd version:-

The Anal Breathing Method can be applied to driving the circulation of Chi along the Conception and Governing Vessels which forms a complete Chi cycle as described in the following figure. This is called the Microcosmic Cycling of Chi. You can practice the Microcosmic Cycling by the following steps:

* 1. Focus your mind in the Third Eye, between two eyebrows and calm the mind with natural breathing.

* 2. Descend the mind down to the CV-1 along the Conception Vessel while exhaling naturally.

* 3. Lightly contract the tail-bone muscle several times while performing a slow inhale, ascend the mind along the spinal cord and the Governing Vessel at the end of each inhale, and finally return the mind back to the Third Eye.

* 4. Repeat Steps 2 and 3 continuously.

<refers to the picture on disk web link http://www.actionlove.com/image/anal.jpg >

Practicing the Microcosmic Cycling will result in generating a heat flow (Chi) to circulate around the Governing and Conception Vessels if the sex organs have stored enough bioenergy. It will take about 3-12 months to train a person to experience the Microcosmic Cycling of Chi. In the ancient time, the male and female Taoists had used the Microcosmic Cycling of Chi to eliminate sexual urgency. Thus, Taoists have considered the Microcosmic Cycling of Chi as the Tao of "returning semen back to the brain," which means the recharge of the CNS (mainly, ANS) with the bioenergy around the prostate or Epicenter. A man can practice this approach to mitigate his sexual urgency when his lady menstruates, and, at the same time, he can take a sexual break too.

In fact, the Anal Breathing Method can produce non-ejaculation orgasm if the autorhythmic fibers in the tail-bone muscle are stimulated and synchronized by the anal contraction force at a rate of 75 cycles per minute or 1.25 cycles per second, the normal heart rate. In this case, the contraction rate will be the same as the heart rate, and the anal contraction must be stepwise (step by step) and very light, so that it won't bother the muscle around the prostate. Generally speaking, each inhale should be accompanied with 3-10 contractions or vibrations at the same rate as the normal heart beat. The forced contraction can induce the autorhythmic fibers to vibrate in a short time. A man can get 3-10 cycles of the orgasmic contraction without ejaculation by this method.

Thanks Mal,

should one keep eraction during whole exercise? If you familiar with Mantak's Big Draw what would be the differcence with anal breathing?

should one keep eraction during whole exercise? If you familiar with Mantak's Big Draw what would be the differcence with anal breathing?

Sorry KoHsuan, thread got lost :)

I find the erection will subside while doing anal breathing.

I personally think all these methods are trying to do the same thing i.e. circulate energy, they just explain it in different ways. So I don't see any real differences between anal breathing and the big draw. But the way I remember reading about the big draw, it was explained as a more "strenuous" method at the start (hard contractions IIRC) that would evolve into a more relaxed method with practice. Anal breathing starts out relaxed.

The thing I like most about Dr. Lin is his focus on orgasm for the female partner.

Hello Everyone,

I am new to thedaobums. When I try to access "Lin's Link" now it seems like dead. (may be I am accessing it after a long time... and there might be some change in it..)

Is it possible for someone to share it again some where?

Thank You !!

Sign in to follow this