Trash Filter

Jim McMillan has passed away

Id like to say this.

Im not a student of Jim he was a good friend of mine. We would talk on the phone for hours.

Jim was not a bad guy.

What I see and what I don't like is there has been no condolences from the eastern mo pai students or Naziri.

Also what I don't like is no one who really had some ability healed Jim.

The thing that really sickens me about all of this is that the people who come here thinks this is just all a game.

Right now I got nothing for the mo pai. I mean how many bodies have to pile up before the honor of a school is lost?

The problem is people don't think deep enough.

Jim knew John for about 20yrs and John is an acupuncturist and still Jim died of health problems.

My condoleance to Jim's family and close friends.

This is tragic news indeed, we lost a pioneer of neikung and a person with a good hearth and deep knowledge.

Real truthseeker, real yogi, real martial artist.

May you rest in peace and roam the fields of eternal bliss.

Thank you Jim. Thank you for everything. I can never repay you for all the help you gave me.

• Like 1

Id like to say this.

Im not a student of Jim he was a good friend of mine. We would talk on the phone for hours.

Jim was not a bad guy.

What I see and what I don't like is there has been no condolences from the eastern mo pai students or Naziri.

The thing that really sickens me about all of this is that the people who come here thinks this is just all a game.

Right now I got nothing for the mo pai. I mean how many bodies have to pile up before the honor of a school is lost?

Jim knew John for about 20yrs and John is an acupuncturist and still Jim died of health problems.

I agree. I have not seen yet any love or care shared from Mr Chang or his family.

Id like to say this.

Jim was not a bad guy.

I agree. I have not seen yet any love or care shared from Mr Chang or his family.

"Let he who is without sin cast the first stone..."

I'm fairly certain it has been said before that Pak John was not successful in treating cancer.

The Mo Pai is not a medical or healing method of neigong. Even if it were, there are no guarantees that it could cure Jim's illness. Healing doesn't come with a 100% money-back guarantee.

Whatever went on between Pak John and Jim is between them and no one else.

That myself and Jim didn't agree on things is no secret. It doesn't change the fact this should be a respectful thread in memory of him. Respect his memory as you would like your own to be respected and leave the bickering for another time and place.

• Like 5

I'm fairly certain it has been said before that Pak John was not successful in treating cancer.

The Mo Pai is not a medical or healing method of neigong. Even if it were, there are no guarantees that it could cure Jim's illness. Healing doesn't come with a 100% money-back guarantee.

Whatever went on between Pak John and Jim is between them and no one else.

That myself and Jim didn't agree on things is no secret. It doesn't change the fact this should be a respectful thread in memory of him. Respect his memory as you would like your own to be respected and leave the bickering for another time and place.

So you did not bicker with this post but Trash Filter and thamosh bicker? You are a textbook example of hypocrite. Needless to say, you have no respect for Jim McMillan.

Edited by Isimsiz Biri

So you did not bicker with this post but Trash Filter and thamosh bicker? You are a textbook example of hypocrite. Needless to say, you have no respect for Jim McMillan.

You should be banned for trolling.

• Like 6

Does anyone have any stories they'd like to share about Jim? How he helped them, stories from everyday life.

• Like 6

Does anyone have any stories they'd like to share about Jim? How he helped them, stories from everyday life.

Yes I do. I called Jim sometime back and we hit it off and we talked for hours. He told me a lot of interesting stuff. Of like how john was on a safari in Africa and a loin was traveling too close to the jeep and john hit it and killed it with his yin yang kung.

I liked Jim so I agreed to help him on his search. He was a good friend I called from time to time anytime I came across some info that he would like.

• Like 1

I'm fairly certain it has been said before that Pak John was not successful in treating cancer. The Mo Pai is not a medical or healing method of neigong. Even if it were, there are no guarantees that it could cure Jim's illness. Healing doesn't come with a 100% money-back guarantee. Whatever went on between Pak John and Jim is between them and no one else. That myself and Jim didn't agree on things is no secret. It doesn't change the fact this should be a respectful thread in memory of him. Respect his memory as you would like your own to be respected and leave the bickering for another time and place.
Unless Kosta was making up stuff again he stated in The Magus of Java that Chang told him that Laio could treat cancer but he could not.

I wish I had some.

You should be banned for trolling.

Guys, this is a place for friends of Jim McMillan to talk about.

People who did not agree on things with Jim or people who does not know Jim should not post here and point their fingers on Jim's friends. It is very natural for Jim's friends to post about his illness here

The thread has already been split. There are two threads as "Jim Mcmillan thread split" and also "Is Mo Pai level 2 dangerous" in the pit. If anybody wants to say something, he/she can say there. Or, he/she can send a PM too. Instead of doing these, mjjbecker carried the discussions of these two threads here which is not appropriate. Please show respect to Jim's friends within this thread. Do you want to say something? Say it on these two other threads or by PMs but not here. Please!

agreed

Ohhh, realllyyy? (imitating the face of a stupid owl, copyright More_Pie_Guy)

Edited by Isimsiz Biri
  • Like 1

Talk about Jekyll & Hyde...

If you refer to

http://thetaobums.com/topic/31706-jim-mcmillan-thread-split/?p=479022

I already copied and pasted thamosh's post there on 19.09.2013 10:38 a.m. mjjbecker could have written his reply there. Instead, he has written his reply here on 19.09.2013 03:30 p.m.

and I am the one blamed for trolling!

Jekyll&Hyde? I do not think so.

Edited by Isimsiz Biri

If the moderators wish to remove my post be my guest. My post had nothing whatsoever to do with the individual that reacted to it and was not addressed to him. Any comments I have chosen to direct at that particular individual have been on other threads.

As I already said, this thread is not the time or the place.

• Like 1

Let's direct the thread in this direction.

Edited by KenBrace
  • Like 1

Liao Sifu could cure cancer using qi projection...but John Chang instantly cured 3 & "killed" 4 in his own short trials.

The Magus Of Java:

"But I knew too that Liao Sifu was a great healer who had cured many people of terrible diseases that Western physicians could do nothing about.”

“Did he use acupuncture, like you?” I asked.

“No. Never! Instead he would heal from a distance, passing his hands over the patient, and what they would feel I could describe best with the words a golden heat. Sometimes he would supplement the treatment with herbs. He could even cure cancer, which I cannot.” - p 40

My teacher has successfully used an overdose of yang ch’i to treat cancer, stating that cancer cells “dry up” when exposed to strong yang. (That said, I must at present dash whatever hopes I may have given to those afflicted with cancer. As John has said, he cannot cure cancer. He has made seven trials to date and has had a 43 percent success rate. While three of those people were instantly cured and are alive today, the other four died on the spot, their weakened frames unable to endure the blast of energy. Chang Sifu no longer attempts this type of therapy. I have written this passage in faith that further research may lead us to a cure. Once we understand the yang ch’i, we will be able to cure cancer.) - p 203

Ergo, he no longer attempts curing cancer, based on these results..

CannabisCuresCancerBigPharma.jpg?width=7

There are a lot of other great natural therapies for curing cancer though. No need to get tunnel vision..

Meanwhile, this also underscores the importance for citizens to fight against MONSANTO and their global poisoning!!! Which can fell even neigong powerhouses full of qi! :(

In addition to villages wiped out in mythologized beefs (p 64), many human lab rats have already died in developing the Mo Pai techniques..

“Mo-Tzu was the founder of our lineage. He knew about yin ch’i and yang ch’i, but he had no idea how to put the two together. So he experimented with his students; he told one man to try it this way, another to try it that way. Many people died; to these men we owe a debt, because without their sacrifice we would not have discovered the precise method of bringing the two energies together." - p 109

Students are even warned of such danger..

But again, R.I.P. Jim

• Like 1

Condolances. Don't know much of the guy but the little I know makes him out to be a man who went trough great obstacles to do what he was doing..

Liao Sifu could cure cancer using qi projection...but John Chang instantly cured 3 & "killed" 4 in his own short trials.

Very interesting corollary to this:

One of the interesting things about people who've been struck with really high voltage, such as lightning, is that

Most of them [hit by lightning actually die].

But, those who have cancer and live, the cancer is gone. - Dr. Jerry Tennant

• Like 2