Sign in to follow this  
skydog

Off topic derail, MPGs tips of saving money; now Prosperity and how to make money

As someone who never cared much for possessions I don't claim to understand the "abundance" stuff. Should I(or MPG) start spending more in your opinion and why? What's the big deal in buying stuff except what you need?

I've seen people who lose sleep over saving money. It's never enough for them. They are equally guilty and paranoid as those who lose sleep over making money. Keep balance. Try to cut down your meaty expenditures, try not to run after every fancy gizmo marketed by the blue suits, and try not to waste time fretting over razor blades when you can spend the same time wrestling with problems that can create value or learning things that can open up your horizons. That's all. Time is money. If you are wasting time on saving a few bucks, you are still wasting money.

Edited by Urpflanze

I've seen people who lose sleep over saving money. It's never enough for them. They are equally guilty and paranoid as those who lose sleep over making money. Keep balance. Try to cut down your meaty expenditures, try not to run after every fancy gizmo marketed by the blue suits, and try not to waste time fretting over razor blades when you can spend the same time wrestling with problems that can create value or learning things that can open up your horizons. That's all. Time is money. If you are wasting time trying to save a few bucks, you are still wasting money.

This.

/end thread

Sign in to follow this