Sign in to follow this  
3bob

A sovereign God question

Chegg is not a Pagan like you having sex in front of altar in his house. Chegg does not insult martial arts that he does not understand like you. Chegg does not produce bullshit theories about history of religions like you. Chegg does not try to make meditation in the graveyards irritating the earth bound spirits of that graveyard like you. Chegg does not say he has a not existing Sufi teacher like you.

So do not insult Chegg.

Well, I have searched all over my house and I cant find that pagan altar here you kept saying I have in my house .... don't know how you imagined that as I never said I have a pagan altar in my house ... is that what you do, imagine Nungall having sex .... dude! You need to focus on something else .... that's a little weird!

Oh yeah, cricket is a game with two batters and the bat is flat, they run back and forwards in a line. Whereas baseball has one batter and the bat is round and they run around a diamond. They are different games.

Edited by Nungali

Good points to consider. An example that comes to mind is that if you were to contact the Archangels and ask them if they are God, they would say "yes, we are God". Why ? Because the Archangels are in complete at-one-ment with God. They are God, yet they are distinct from God at the same time. This distinction can be seen in the fact that even the archangels do not have a full or complete understanding of God's Divine Plan. Human are God's as well (as it is stated in the Psalms), so we can call ourselves God's but we are still distinct from our sovereign God in many ways.

Hi Chegg,

No true Archangel would say that they are God.

Also, my previous point was not to say that we are gods. My point is that we are "children of God". Maybe small subsets is a better description. :)

Best wishes,

Jeff

• Like 1

Hi Jeff, thanks for the reply.

You could be right. Note that I was stating what someone else who has contacted the archangels has said after conversing with them. The only way to verify that, as usual, is to contact them yourself/myself. I will try and find the reference/paragraph (It would be interesting to read about it in more depth).

edit: Found some info, how would you interpret these ?

"Now, the each of the Archangels, our brethren, has its Archangelic Self-consciousness but always in at-one-ment with God, the Absolute Beingness. They don't separate themselves from the Absolute Beingness, God. If you put a question to a Michael, or to a Gabriel or a Raphael, "who are you?", he will say "God", and he has the right to say that, because, he never disattached its Archangelic Self and Beingness from the Absolute Beingness. Yet, he has its own Self." (source: http://www.researchersoftruth.org/messages/archangelic-consciousness)

"So, it's our duty to do what? To try to make a proper psychical body and unfold our self-consciousness in it. But first of all, we have to unfold our self-consciousness on the material plane in the material body and to form our noetical body, control our thoughts, become masters of our thoughts. Now, by unfolding more of our Soul self-consciousness, manifesting our divine power we call attunement, unfolding our Self-Superconsciousness in at-one-ment with the divine – what do we find? That we are all gods, sons of the Almighty." (source: http://www.researchersoftruth.org/teachings/our-bodies)

That's what I've found so far, not much more unfortunately.

Blessings Jeff.

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Hi Chegg,

I would disagree with some of your researcher's of truth website on archangels. Archangels operate as discrete components, but know the are manifestations of God's will. They are more like aspects or parts of the infrastructure of creation/existence. Their integration (or nearness) to God is sort of locked in. Also, they operate in a range of "oneness" well beyond things like human talking. Any communication would be in the form of light transmission (direct knowing).

As Buddha said, "if you see me on the road, kill me", because seeing and hearing is of the mind. It is easy for the mind to be misled by various astral level beings.

Best,

Jeff

• Like 1

I'm pretty much with Jeff's interpretations when it comes to angels of any type.

and of course that Buddhist related saying means eliminate or do not be attached to your concept of a Buddha since that concept is not the whole enchilada or could even be bad guacamole.

• Like 2

Well, I have searched all over my house and I cant find that pagan altar here you kept saying I have in my house .... don't know how you imagined that as I never said I have a pagan altar in my house ... is that what you do, imagine Nungall having sex .... dude! You need to focus on something else .... that's a little weird!

Yep, and I dance naked around it with big-titted hippy chicks .... sometimes we have sex on the altar too .... are you jealous ?

Nungali,

It has been just 19 days between your two posts. Do you use some narcotic drugs? It is not good for your health. Really.

Do not worry. I am not jealous of you having sex with big-titted hippy chicks on the altar. Not at all.

Edited by Isimsiz Biri

Oh yeah, cricket is a game with two batters and the bat is flat, they run back and forwards in a line. Whereas baseball has one batter and the bat is round and they run around a diamond. They are different games.

Yes you are right.

The reason I gave Pakistan example is just for 3bob as Pakistan is probably the only Muslim country he barely knows. Since Pakistan is a former British colony, they play cricket.

But do not worry. For you, I made a search and found Malaysian All Star League Baseball. I hope you like it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malaysian_All-Star_League_Baseball

(For 3bob, Malaysia is also dominantly Muslim country, do not be surprised.)(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Malaysia)

Edited by Isimsiz Biri

"Tap...Tap....Tap"

"Order in the thread"

"Order in the thread"

"Order !"

"Order !"

Blessings of orderly conduct

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

I have posted for you four articles of a very important contemporary Islamic scholar. Could you please read them and give your opinion?

Edited by Isimsiz Biri

I'm pretty much with Jeff's interpretations when it comes to angels of any type.

and of course that Buddhist related saying means eliminate or do not be attached to your concept of a Buddha since that concept is not the whole enchilada or could even be bad guacamole.

Hi 3bob,

Bad guacamole was what I meant. At the level of "mind", we are subject to to both self-induced and "foreign" lacks of clarity.

Best wishes,

Jeff

• Like 2

Or 'attunement' as it is sometimes described when dealing with human-angel communication.

Maybe you are correct about the archangels and so maybe are the other guys. If an Archangel is indeed in "at-one-ment" with God that would mean he and God are one? The descriptions and words in this discussion are starting to fail a little I think. I cant even tell you what a papaya fruit tastes like, how can we describe those things in at-one-ment with God ?. You would have to experience the papaya fruit and the at-one-ment with God yourself to really know what they are like. I will have to not agree or disagree at this time.

Anyway, I just had another little side thought: If you are a wise old father of a few children and the children eventually grow up, they themselves may turn out to be wise old fathers too, provided they listen to your teachings. Maybe this is crudely reflected in how God looks upon his own children (us) i.e., the prodigal son returns as a wise old father :)

Blessings of Attunement

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Hi Chegg,

I would agree with you that the best thing is just to "taste" the papaya. While we are all in (or of) God, Everyone's perception is different dependent on their relative clarity.

Also, I would agree that we are all prodigal sons. But, not so many wise old fathers. :)

Best,

Jeff

• Like 2

I have posted for you four articles of a very important contemporary Islamic scholar. Could you please read them and give your opinion?

Ignored.

Nungali,

It has been just 19 days between your two posts. Do you use some narcotic drugs? It is not good for your health. Really.

Do not worry. I am not jealous of you having sex with big-titted hippy chicks on the altar. Not at all.

Where did I say the altar was in my house ???? See, you are wrong again - everytime!

And no I do not use narcotic drugs ... why, are you trying to sell me some - no thank you.

Sign in to follow this