Pheonix86

Taoist Temple In Aspen CO

Not in Aspen Colorado, the websites say it's in Estes Park. The whole "bricks" thing looks kinda fishy to me, but I guess it's a good fundraising gimmick.

I think it is a great thing if in fact it is legit. He apparently has students all over the place. I am always leery about "investments" of this type especially since the 2 websites are out of synched and are not linked to each other.

P

Master Chen is Awesome, I know him for many years now. He purchased the lodge in Estes park Co.recently. You can travel to Wudang with him or go to Co. His vision is to have a Taoist temple in USA.

Master Chen has brought Master Bing top notch martial artist to usa as well. The school in china is run by the Master who also ran Taoist Kung Fu Academy, Taoist association next to purple heaven palace on Wudang.

Master Chen is a Taoist priest 14 generation taught by famous nun who did not leave the mountain during the cultural revolution.Best way to connect is to call the lodge Master Chen does a lot of seminars around the country and you can find out his schedule.

The temple is not built but the resort is a great start with great location.

• Like 1

Master Bing is amazing?

I was told that if one does his Wudang Five Animal form qigong dvd that black energy will appear at various places in their nervous system. I was told this by someone who has the gift of sight.

I wonder if its the same Master Chen at wudangtao.org? If so I have some of his CD's, guided meditations. I like'em. He has a nice 30 minute evening and a morning meditation thats calming. Its nice hearing someone with an authentic accent.

Driving out West (Wyoming I think) I visited one small town that had a taoist shrine and museum in it. Remnants from the days of building the transcontinental railroad and the 10's of thousands of Chinese who built it.

• Like 1

Master Bing is amazing?

I was told that if one does his Wudang Five Animal form qigong dvd that black energy will appear at various places in their nervous system. I was told this by someone who has the gift of sight.

For the sake of objectivity, I think your other note about this particular reading, as posted in FP thread, was more detailed, so if you wouldn't mind I'm copying and pasting it here:

I recently saw this beautiful movement of Taoist Wudang 5 Animal Form Qigong and loved the flowing movements. Eric tested it and saw "black energy" at various locations on my nervous system if I were to do it. He could not interpret that energy but said it did not look good and warned me to not get this dvd.

It's more allowing in interpretation (ie. effect on energetic system of person the reading was done for not general effect, and he couldn't interpret that energy).

Btw. I was amazed about the depth and accuracy of some particular readings your intuitive did, especially about how some FP exercises work, thank you so much for sharing tao stillness!

Edited by Leif

If you train with Master Bing then a DVD might be handy to help learn the material. I wouldn't allow a person in my life that is seeing "black energy" on my nervous system to be taken seriously.

The shear amount of people that do five animals chi gung, the same set that is mentioned here is countless and for hundreds of years and the reason we can even talk about it in 2014 is an amazing transmission.

Do not allow people that delude and deceive themselves deceive you. Question everything and know for yourself. Never take on someones beliefs or knowledge for your own, there are no short cuts. when people do this it is called being a fool when you know for your self that is called being wise.

• Like 2

I am the 14th generation Zhang San Feng lineage, 25th generation Dragon Gate branch (Longmen sect) lineage

Interesting.

I took a 3 credit course that was essentialy an intro to everything Taoism with Master Chen at my University. He's the real deal. Beautiful person, consistently uplifting to be around, is quite gifted and genuine.