Sign in to follow this  
DeadDragon

Communal living

There's a guy who's been living in Utah in a cave now for awhile, without money.

http://www.details.com/culture-trends/career-and-money/200907/meet-the-man-who-lives-on-zero-dollars

And what do you think about ley lines? Apparently they are (or connect to maybe?) very powerful places to meditate. Some better than others depending on what they've been used for in the past (black magic type stuff, stay away from those so I hear)...I don't know much about them though or if there is any validity to it, my awareness is fairly low for the time being.

Edited by DeadDragon

Took a nap and now I don't care

hurrrrrr

What else is there to say? I'll wait for inspiration and then poke some more

Who said this? Where are you drawing these conclusions from? Everyone has their own individual responsibility, nothing more, nothing less.

It seems many other people treat their spiritual life and worldly life as separate. I've made this mistake before. Going far beyond the veil and getting my *** kicked by the universe.

Word.

Protector, is a buddhist monestary and becomming a monk selfish?

I think that that is what we are sying here, I wouldd compare my worldly desire to that of livng the life style as a monk as I see it, and the place would be my garden temple/monestary. Although those are not the terms I would use, what I am envisioning is the modernday version of what those places that used to exist represent to me, because that is what I identify with as my path and stage of denvelopment.

I do not see the current options available under the same name as authentic or aligned with the path, and I certainly don't associate the american way with the path either.

We should all be doing the same thing? When everyone thinks beautiful is beautiful, this is very ugly.

The thing the world was doing not to long ago, was very diverse, there were thousands of cultures all doing very differnt things, livving very different lifestyles holding very different worl views. Variety is essential for life. Mothernatures one observable technique is that diversity is required and is a greater assurance of survival.

Since industrialization and globalization, and what the west calls the "age of enlightenment" human cultural diversity is experienceing the equivalent of genocide , trying to establish a "master world culture" based on the western consumer way of life and materielistic ideology.

It is my humble opinion, that globalization and the gentrification of all lifestyles and cultures is exteremely selfish and should be rejected in the name of humanity, life and diversity.

Now go back to sleep and continue not caring, only, also dont care about what others do. At least not to the point that you call them selfish for not adhering to your self destructive materialistic ideology.

There are a many reasons for joining monasteries. Some do it because of old age and having nothing to loose, others join from the young age. Some feel the call and join because they feel like it's the right thing to do or no one else will. Very selfless reasons that could be described in the most simple terms as wanting to serve. The biggest lesson divinity and God can teach at monastery is selflessness and humbleness.

But then you guys, wanting to isolate yourself from the society, improve yourself for self's sake and stand above others. Respecting other monks for having similar goals and shunning the rich. Do you think when monks beg for food they feel superior to the ones giving them food, or that they are glad that they live a better life then the ones behind the door? Can't be a very good monk with such an inflated ego at this point.

This is not improvement, this is making the rest look worse to make the self look better. Don't have to have a big ego by thinking big about yourself, it's enough to think little of others. "Evil materialistic people walking around with their souls drained of everything, I'm better because I have a hut." Two people with same jobs, money, empty lives, and same education can stand on different levels spiritually as long as their minds are open, you said yourself that you can't see the other way.

My Tao is too deviant from yours, so it probably should disappear and make way to your popular opinion.

To quote Buddha, "I'm awake"

• Like 1

Iff your awake I suppose that is how you intuited that, and generalized us all as having the same agenda and doing all this for the sake of self.

Yes I want to develop a life potentiating setting, open it up to people on the path for the sake of myself. I think it would be good for the earth and its inhabitants.

• Like 1

I have to agree that the way I've been acting is inappropriate and has just led to much squabbling. Much too much rigidity, stubbornness, arrogance, assertiveness, idealism, exaltation, fear mongering. I'll figure it out, I just need to get the **** out of this apartment and city and go and talk to people the old fashioned way.

Edited by DeadDragon
  • Like 2

The "holier than thou" attack has to be the most common attack against spiritual training.

Oh you think you're "better" don't you?

Well no!!

See that attack is based on the assumption of a materialist definition of reality.

Only the impersonal consciousness (Emptiness, God, Mother Nature, Universal Energy, Tao, etc.) is better.

So yeah Western civilization is the dominant structure right now but the inherent direction of it is not progress but rather a zero sum destruction of materialistic harmony.

Ecology is based on tens of millions of years of adaptation while in the past 200 to 500 years there has only been an acceleration of ecological devastation - a mass extinction crisis that has only happened 6 times previously on Earth.

Westernized humanity has created the fastest destruction of harmonious life in Earth's 4 billion year history.

So yeah I'm being "holier than thou" by pointing out this truth that only ecological science recognizes and is denied by the mind-controlled masses due to being bombarded with constant lies, etc.

There is no escape - when I was in Morocco with the most traditional Berber culture in a village that had lived for thousands of years by humanure composting to grow food -- so an airplane flew overhead and everyone had no idea what it was. One truck drove past on the brand new gravel road the government had just put in - what happened? All the women in the village raised their fists in the air and yelled at the truck - absolutely no tolerance for pollution, noise or air, etc.

So yeah I guess they are all just "holier than thou" - stuck on their egoistic spiritual trips. haha.

HILARIOUS!!

Sure we have no choice but to accept modern technology since it is forced onto people - you pretty much have to use a cell phone to be considered a "normal" human now - despite the electromagnetic pollution proven to cause cancer, etc. despite the rare metals mined using child slave labor and funding genocide in the Congo, etc.

Nope - the bourgeois commodity fetish is the ruling dominant reality and anyone who challenges it - how dare they try to be different than the mind-controlled masses!

haha.

That is a false dichotomy - go ahead and get the game over with!

thousands of nuclear weapons still poised to finish it off - the final ejaculation of all the male ejaculation addiction-driven techno-fetish dynamics.

Anyone who questions this "truth" will get pummelled and raped just like the chimpanzees do.

Modern civilization is no different than the raping and pillaging of chimps.

Female chimps started using spears to hunt meat so that the females were not dependent on the males bringing the meat but raping the females.

So technology is a band-aid attempt by females to defend themselves against male rape and pillaging - but technology does not address the psychophysiological root cause of the male rape and pillaging.

The original human culture required all the males to train in celibacy and to be qigong masters and this is what stopped the male raping and pillaging - so the Bushmen of Africa lived in ecological harmony from 100,000 BCE up until they were enslaved by the Bantus using iron technology and chariots spread from Westernization monocultural mindsets - the attempt to "contain" Nature, etc.

The only thing that will survive is the impersonal consciousness itself - so people can go on the "holier than thou" attack all they want - it will not change the logical truth of reality.

haha.

Ramana Maharshi pointed this out -he said yeah there are some highly enlightened gurus in the Himalayas but the karma on Earth is so bad right now that those enlightened masters can not change anything and so they have to remain in hiding.

• Like 1

The "holier than thou" attack has to be the most common attack against spiritual training.

Oh you think you're "better" don't you?

Well no!!

See that attack is based on the assumption of a materialist definition of reality.

Only the impersonal consciousness (Emptiness, God, Mother Nature, Universal Energy, Tao, etc.) is better.

Glad you're with me on this, finally someone is listening

People are better or worse than each other in some shape or form, in many various ways. Though that is really not true. None of this is true. This is how consciousness operates. It measures things. It makes observations, relative to its own self. Without individual consciousness, there is no better or worse, right or wrong, this or that. The truth is god / Tao is not "better / greater / higher / separate". But that is how it appears from our individual point of view.

It is probably best not to measure oneself against anyone else as it just leads to pride / shame / separation.

I don't know why you give me a hard time protector for saying that I don't want to hurt nature. That we are hurting nature. This is an observation, not a judgement. As long as you perceive yourself as an individual (human or otherwise) then you will be making observations about everything, and your entire reality will be a collection of observations.

You can deny it if you want, sit in one place and reach perfect enlightenment, dissolving yourself completely. Total absolution of self, transcending of life and death doesn't require a person to do anything within the world. I'm not here for the same reason you are though. That is not my purpose. If that is your purpose, OK. Do that, instead of talking to us.

This is also not what the great awakening is, everyone just forgetting everything and no more human race. It is about elevating our level of consciousness / awareness. And with such elevation comes love, peace, balance, harmony, heaven on earth, etc. Eventually, less than 100 years at the minimum, everyone who walks this planet will be a divine being. Or maybe they won't have to walk anymore, instead just flying everywhere :). The sky is not the limit.

"Ramana Maharshi pointed this out -he said yeah there are some highly enlightened gurus in the Himalayas but the karma on Earth is so bad right now that those enlightened masters can not change anything and so they have to remain in hiding."

Either that or they just don't know how. One person can change the entire world. If they were creative and aware enough. Not me, not at this time.

It has happened before, one person changing everything, who knows how many times throughout history. If one person can heal another using just their consciousness, if one person can heal a group using their consciousness, one person could awaken everyone. If that is what everybody wants, and what they want is not a selfish desire (which it really isn't since awakening brings love). Which is also just another illusion but it's worth sticking around for, in my opinion.

Personally to start my life I didn't really care about many people, unless they cared about me. I hated the world, until I ate some mushrooms and lost my strong sense of atheistic self. Which was temporary. Then I went even further into selflessness, deeper into meditation without any drugs, and my love grew stronger. The closer to godliness one gets, the more loving they become. At least that has been my experience. It is this strong sense of individual self which makes the world a not so pleasant place for the time being for lots of people. It's the same reason the concord prison experiment showed that giving prisoners mushrooms reduced the rate of repeat offenders, in my opinion.

Selflessness is the definition of love. It makes transcending life and death completely kind of difficult.

Edited by DeadDragon
  • Like 1

That's hilarious.

The original human culture was based on being divine.

They also controlled their population.

So then humans created exponential growth technology with exponential growth of population - the opposite of being spiritual.

It's just the same as any other ecological population - exponential growth and then a crash - but only humans have spread it across the whole planet's ecosystems....

My biggest problem is that the long-discussed-living-in-the-nature-thing is not going to help the environment but the ones living it will be hurt the most instead. If the pollution keeps increasing, farming on your own land who-knows-where will be difficult.

If before the Earth gets destroyed we become pure beings of soul without bodies, then living in the mountains would probably a better idea if you know for sure. But I don't think there is any real proof of that and just lots of arguing.

The better way of saving the Earth would be done by people with lots of money and the scientists that they pay. I'm writing a cyberpunk novel, it's taking a long freaking time by the way, and I think the future would be more like that.

Could be you're right. If the rich are willing to participate. There is the venus project, which as far as I know is looking to create a technologically sound and renewable community (and therefore a model for the world).

I was being a bit rash in my first post, insisting on personal conditions. Nothing wrong with technology if it is respectful to nature. Personally I think hemp for plastic and paper, which is renewable, can make a lot of stuff from, doesn't take chemicals to grow. That is a good thing. The federal government said they wouldn't interfere with CO or WA with marijuana growing (and I'd assume hemp too since it is the same plant basically). Hemp is also currently legal in 11 states last I checked.

If we had water power engines, that power atmospheric water generators, that power water engines or tesla coils or something similar that doesn't take fuel, that would also be cool. The problem is much of our metal comes from slave labor, and I'd like to find a way to live without it if at all possible. (If rare goods are not treasured, the people will not steal).

It still doesn't solve the whole, let's not share everything we have attitude and individual prosperity put before group / world prosperity capitalist society...which will have to come to an end as well if we're ever going to have a peaceful prosperous planet. Which I am not a model of at least not yet, and also which cannot be enforced upon people (not talking communism here). I have a feeling we are going towards communal living / anarchy.

I don't know exactly how or what's going to happen, though I am feeling economic collapse and possible society meltdown within 5 years. I'm not trying to create fear, that won't help anything, but this is what I feel.

I am feeling a sense of urgency that I have to act fast, find the right people (I'm going to WA in a few days) and spend all of my money on land / tools / whatever to contribute to an existing or forming community that wishes to become at least mostly self sustainable and renewable. As long as we don't have to use heavy farming equipment.

Edited by DeadDragon

scientists are brainwashed - the mass produced technology just means the machines are taking over.

To be "environmental" requires "smart machines" and automation is the number one cause of job loss!!

So then the machines are in control but machines could care less about being environmental. haha.

People say -- oh we program the machines. Not if it is chaos math which is the basis for environmental solutions - the math is not predictable - the computer iterations determine the solution.

So the "framework" of this math is already based on machines taking over -- eversince the logical lie of irrational numbers to "contain" infinity through geometry.

So science is based on a lie - that infinity is materialistic.

Quantum physics rediscovered this lie through the Fourier Uncertainty Principle - time-frequency uncertainty.

But again that is just logical inference -- the actual physics requires converting the math back to a commutative symmetric geometry.

So yeah the Venus Project is totally naive but people want to believe in it - that is technospirituality.

Again the original humans just had minimal technology for 90% of human history yet they are totally ignored or just superficially dismissed --

So how did they survive? All the males trained to be qigong masters - a month of fasting while trance dancing when the males were physically in their prime - virgins in puberty.

So yeah that tradition is lost so most people get to qigong after their body's are too damaged and then the culture continues the damage.

Even if you build up qi energy it just gets sucked up by the people around you to be used again for the materialistic paradigm.

People say - oh yes but we can make the world a better place!

Actually the only thing that is really good is the formless awareness - and so humans can never "save" the planet - to think so just continues this problem of humans trying to control things.

as Ramana Maharshi said - the whole universe is an illusion because it's not permanent.

So we go into the Emptiness through complementary opposites and the Emptiness then regenerates the illusion of 3-D spacetime energy-mass.....

Obviously it's a tuning process - the more Emptiness - the more sensitive our perceptions - the more "evil" or disharmony we process and are aware of....

I went to become a Buddhist theraveda monk by the person controlling the monastery was not into meditation - just in his free time - so I had to fast to purify my energy.

I was told that fasting and sitting in full lotus are not Buddhism.

haha.

A lot of monasteries now are controlled by the laypersons since this is more "democratic" - but it's precisely the lay people who do not understand meditation.

Only a meditation master can guide the monks....

So most monasteries don't have any real meditation masters.

We should do the best we can but not to "save" anything - rather because we don't have a choice, since we are just a part of Mother Nature.

yes so going backwards in technology -- actually qigong is the highest technology as Yan Xin states.

Organic farming is working with nature which again is the highest technology - quantum biology proves this.

plants use non-local photon communication to find the most efficient energy transfer -- some 99% efficient.

The same non-local formless consciousness is now proven as the secret to bird migration and also explains human smell perception and humans have this same non-local consciousness.

Yes this is the limit of science but science is based on symmetry while qigong is based on complementary opposites.

So even 1 plus 1 does not equal 2.

This is true in qigong and it's also true in non-commutative quantum geometry.

But those types of high level math attempting a physics unified theory will always be too limited.

Only formless consciousness provides the answer as some quantum physicists realize....

Im pretty sure he was saying that your saying that we are be ing holier than thou in attitude by wanting to do something different if I am not mistaken.

That everytime someone sqays lets get togeather to do things different, gets attacked by people saying that we're calling ourselves better, like we are sticking our noses up to society, but we're not. Theree is just no venue within society to support our approach to living. It is society as it is that is unwilling to co-exist. I think what I am saying as well as the op is that this would be a part of society still, but a different cultural approach to living and co-existing in the present day times.

Yes it would have a selectively excitable membrane I should say, part of which would be the undesirability to most people, because of its simplicity and completeness.

But if it was a free for all youd have all sorts of people screwing up the collective intention and sanctuary. I cant speak for the op but what I'd like to provide is a valuble space for people that are going through what I have. Possably just a retreat for some who want to live simply and meditate, but cant afford to goto a monestary(lol!). Not saying if you were rich you couldnt, but like I said earlier, the imagelessness, and the rustic simplicity would be a turn off to many people by itself.

To others it could be a place to live simply yet still have a space to be productive, creative and have autonomy which as Lao Tzu points out in so many ways, id essential for our true nature.

As far as pollution and making things worse...no. Thats not what would happen from my approach which is a farming practice that is actually good for the earth, does not create waiste run off and even with live stock there is no waiste emissions or run off.

Its a bio-dynamic permaculture methodology that was first developed in Japan in the 1930's called Natural Farming. The Method I practice is a newr form called Korean Natural Farming and relies heavely on the use of mycelium and micro-organisms whom actually clean the water, eliminate run off and are capable of bio-remediation in any previosly farmed space.

I posted a thread on it here http://thetaobums.com/topic/30800-tao-in-agriculture-natural-farming/

Ther are no tractors or heavy machinery required but I myself am fond of chipper-shredders for mulch making and other stuff.

This farmmethod was designed by Master Cho in order to for poverty stricken farming communities to compete in the global Market. The Korean farmers could not affor fertilizers etc, not to mention that all that is bad for the land to begin with. Like I said, no machinery is needed, but more importantly ALL of the inputs, (plant fodds, suplements, and ferrtilizers) are hand made. All the micr-organisms are sourced localy and cultivated by the farmer, all materiels needed are what ever is on site; in fact, bringing inputs in from far away places which is considered normal in all other conventional farming practices, even permaculture to a certain degree, and especialy using foregien micro organisms is a violation of the principle and philosophy of natural farming.

Im pretty sure he was saying that your saying that we are be ing holier than thou in attitude by wanting to do something different if I am not mistaken.

That everytime someone sqays lets get togeather to do things different, gets attacked by people saying that we're calling ourselves better, like we are sticking our noses up to society, but we're not. Theree is just no venue within society to support our approach to living. It is society as it is that is unwilling to co-exist. I think what I am saying as well as the op is that this would be a part of society still, but a different cultural approach to living and co-existing in the present day times.

Yes it would have a selectively excitable membrane I should say, part of which would be the undesirability to most people, because of its simplicity and completeness.

But if it was a free for all youd have all sorts of people screwing up the collective intention and sanctuary. I cant speak for the op but what I'd like to provide is a valuble space for people that are going through what I have. Possably just a retreat for some who want to live simply and meditate, but cant afford to goto a monestary(lol!). Not saying if you were rich you couldnt, but like I said earlier, the imagelessness, and the rustic simplicity would be a turn off to many people by itself.

To others it could be a place to live simply yet still have a space to be productive, creative and have autonomy which as Lao Tzu points out in so many ways, id essential for our true nature.

As far as pollution and making things worse...no. Thats not what would happen from my approach which is a farming practice that is actually good for the earth, does not create waiste run off and even with live stock there is no waiste emissions or run off.

Its a bio-dynamic permaculture methodology that was first developed in Japan in the 1930's called Natural Farming. The Method I practice is a newr form called Korean Natural Farming and relies heavely on the use of mycelium and micro-organisms whom actually clean the water, eliminate run off and are capable of bio-remediation in any previosly farmed space.

I posted a thread on it here http://thetaobums.com/topic/30800-tao-in-agriculture-natural-farming/

Ther are no tractors or heavy machinery required but I myself am fond of chipper-shredders for mulch making and other stuff.

This farmmethod was designed by Master Cho in order to for poverty stricken farming communities to compete in the global Market. The Korean farmers could not affor fertilizers etc, not to mention that all that is bad for the land to begin with. Like I said, no machinery is needed, but more importantly ALL of the inputs, (plant fodds, suplements, and ferrtilizers) are hand made. All the micr-organisms are sourced localy and cultivated by the farmer, all materiels needed are what ever is on site; in fact, bringing inputs in from far away places which is considered normal in all other conventional farming practices, even permaculture to a certain degree, and especialy using foregien micro organisms is a violation of the principle and philosophy of natural farming.

That is a good read, thanks for sharing. I know that a lot of farmers focus on food...but is it possible to create a system that can function or be applied to anywhere, which allows for people to fulfill all of their basic necessities? One that is also in accordance with nature? Including soap and clothing and grain. One where people "don't have to go anywhere" where everything they need is within a few miles? Because once you have that, people won't need money, barter, etc. Where a farm community could grow without limit and take in any homeless and wandering souls.

I've always thought hemp was the key, as it can grow nearly anywhere without pesticides and can partially fulfill soap and clothing needs, serve as insulation, fuel, etc. And it also has the best protein short of some fish, from what I hear. Salmon or hemp seeds are the best food choices if you were to eat one thing and nothing else, to survive for the longest...though of course a person needs other things too.

I've been living off of hemp seeds for awhile and I am pretty healthy. Sure maybe it's not for everybody, but for the starving and the malnourished and the vegetarians...It also doesn't make soft clothing, without refining (I'm not sure what those refinements entail, but apparently it is possible to make it softer). Hemp can also be used to treat burn victims, without any scarring or crazy skin grafts, so I hear.

Back when I smoked weed all the time, the plant always told me - "Don't smoke me, eat me and grow me!".

Edited by DeadDragon
  • Like 1

More info, can't edit - it has or creates within you all 21 essential amino acids. Protein is completely covered with hemp.

And yeah I am willing to work with anyone who's willing. "Be good to those who are good, be good to those who are not good." "The soft overcomes the strong". People of great virtue will overcome those of lesser. Because love brings greater happiness as well as more energy, which everybody wants, it's just a matter of time before we're all loving. When everyone has a say in the community (the superior not exalted). Where everyone has access to the same stuff (the people will not steal). Where security and safety is provided in numbers. Shout and your family (the community) will be there to help. Where rules and religions won't be necessary as long as everyone wishes to respect and love each other and every being. Love awakens people, it resonates on the same frequency as God. I don't know about you but I can feel powerful energy coursing through me when doing loving things. It almost feels as if it makes it easier to go into deeper meditation as well. That is pretty much the key to qigong and other healing modalities, love.

I know people who eat like crap and don't exercise, some that smoke or drink a lot (but maybe eat better and exercise), living to be 100 with very few problems...just because they are calm and wonderful loving people. It is by far the most important thing for your health. Not to mention it elicits protection from heavenly beings, gets you into less accidents, etc.

Edited by DeadDragon
  • Like 1

Total arguing for the sake of justifying each and everyone's actions. I feel it's unnecessary because I thought we established the whole selfish vs non-selfish thing 2 pages ago lol

This is simple: "Superior leaders get things done with very little motion. They impart instruction not through many words, but through a few deeds. They keep informed about everything but interfere hardly at all. They are catalysts, and though things would not get done as well if they were not there, when they succeed they take no credit. And, because they take no credit, credit never leaves them." - Lao Tzu

However this can be applied to this particular situation is what it's all about. Over a forum, with text wars, all we can do is misinterpret - if we want to!

Leader, monk or even new born child...all can achieve the same in their own contexts.

• Like 2

I was just in Wyoming, it was interesting to see there had been a Taoist temple in a small town built in 1894, its not there any longer but there is a Happy Joss Chinese museum and beautiful garden.

I like the practical things that Turtle Shell had to say: "Posted 31 August 2013

First step is to form your Taoist religious organization, and then file for tax exempt status. Also look into property tax exemption, which I am pretty sure is a separate consideration...so that you don't have to owe hundreds each year for your land. Or at least find land with cheap property taxes...some are less than $100 a year. Make sure the land is zoned so that you can farm and have residential buildings. Make sure you have a clean source of water, that your soil is good, etc. There is really a lot to consider if you plan for your future, and you must become proficient in working the system...or else you'll get screwed over.

I would personally not worry so much about going off grid and being fully self sufficient, as I would about just living closer to nature...especially in the beginning. No one will want to join you if it's uncivilized...but "if you build it, they will come". An especially important consideration, I think, is making the buildings with good feng shui. I really like Baolin Wu's book, as well as Vastu (from India, which seems to be a much more complete system of knowledge)...
"

You should also start correspondence with people who've done such a project. Minke DeVos comes to mind. She'd created Silent Grounds, which had long term Taoists programs on an island in Canada. I don't think its very active anymore. Its very hard to keep such projects up.

Still, there's starting small, literally a house, a garden, grow organically into a building then a farm. Get into hyper gardening, be an example for the whole neighborhood. Get experience with group dynamics. Often people think 'like minded' people will get along with no problem, au contraire. People who are convince they 'know the way' mayl fight bitterly with others who's knowing the way is different.

Edited by thelerner

That's not quite what I'm trying to do. I have to abandon the Tao angle, because I'm not a Taoist. I have no interest in building temples or teaching people for profit. The church idea was only to avoid paying taxes. I can get along with anyone, no matter their beliefs or religion or habits, and that's not just talk.

It should be easy to find people to live with, once a complete basic needs fulfilling system is established. Who knows how many homeless or broken or forgotten people would be interested.

But for now I'll have to find the right community who works for profit and probably lives with electricity and grows food using natural methods. From there, the real planning can begin. I can learn the rest along the way.

The goal being - how to make a comfortable (hot showers or baths, cool ponds, furniture, heated dwellings free of critters and insects, some type of plumbing, natural methods of refrigeration) and easy (not hauling water back and forth from a water source, not working 40+ hours a week once established, low maintenance, simple) moneyless life that is completely sustainable and renewable. That can work in a large variety of growing conditions, supplementing different crops that are regional, etc. Built from the ground up.

Then, to share it step by step through video on the internet (if it is still around in however many years), for free, to anyone who wants the same. Electricity and metal simply cannot be a (renewable) part of this system, but it can be implemented if that's what the people want. It can be profitable if that's what people want. Using stones doesn't mean it has to be anything like the stone age.

I'm sure it's possible, anything is possible. It will be a lot of ****ing work to set up, no doubt, made easier with more hands. Breaking / carving rocks and ****. Once developed though, then I can rest and meditate more.

Edited by DeadDragon
  • Like 1

That's not quite what I'm trying to do. I have to abandon the Tao angle, because I'm not a Taoist.

Even though you said that you are not a Taoist but you still sound like a Taoist to me. Anyway, I'm in resonance with your thinking 99.99%......... :)

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this