Sign in to follow this  
Djed_monk

The Bible and Hermetics

I posted on a topic this morning, where I said I wouldn't break a oath this oath was to myself, I once practiced hermetics, as I said in my Introductory post. I had done extensive research into every aspect of it. I started when I was 17, I was drowned in it, I forced myself to develop the discipline, to keep at it. My main focus at the time was to only look for powers, and the rules of failure for this that were rumored on the net in many forums were just, myths. I am not posting this to say I am or was advanced, because in a world of duality, there really is no definite truth. I am posting this to show my research, between Hermetics and The Bible.

Now I will start with the bible.

The bible has to be the single most controversial topic there is, but there is definitely and element of high esoteric knowledge contained within it. The book of Genesis for instance, is a good starting place. A lot of people actually believe it was written first, it wasn't. The book of revelations was. Genesis is more so of a allegorical story. It was held by the kabbalists of that time, it is a story that is describing the creation of the material world on a atomic level where Adam is atom, and his rib is just an orbit or a proton or electron, (6 electron, 6 proton, 6 neutron( mark of the beast)). The garden is also allegorical where the SIN we fail into is actually SINE a physics term or formula used to describe time. When you work with this formula, you begin to see a wave length that resembles what? A serpent. Now I am posting a few of these representations, to lead to how maybe the bible is more then you thought before, and to show that there is some element of inner cultivation in it where if you followed it you can recieve enlightenment, through it also. The secret to it lay with the 12 tribes though. these tribes are in fact cranial nerves. The 12 tribes of israel (Isis, Ra, El ( the mother (holy spirit, Father, Son)) are the things we need to cultivate, or work towards developing better. And how do we do this? With Christ or the light and what is the light we see and experience everyday? THE SUN. You see the place where Hermetics, The Bible, and Toaism were developed was Egypt (Kemet). And they were well knowledgeable about the Glandular body, or Endocrine System. This system when exposed to light did certain things, I won't go into detail in right now, but it was the predecessor to Hermetics. This is what I will cover as far as The Bible right Now, any questions please ask.

Now we will look at Hermetics.

The thing is with Hermetics also, it was written in alot of code lol, I won't cover as much here, because this subject is not as controversial, but I will point to a practice within the Emerald Tablets, that is the basis of all Taoist practices, the MCO.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/thot/esp_thot_1l.htm#tablet 11

This tablet describes completely, that if you master the Microcosm, you can master the things around you.

The tablets, can be used with the understanding of the symbolism with any path of inner development, but I am posting this only to give you a second look at the things that are so over looked and under rated.

Oh and this is just a little bit of My Stories (Mysteries)

-Djedmonk

Edited by Djed_monk

The book of Genesis for instance, is a good starting place. A lot of people actually believe it was written first, it wasn't. The book of revelations was.

Are you seriously trying to suggest that Genesis from the old testament, or written Torah, was written after Revelations from the new testament?

If I am missing something here please tell me cause I feel like I just got sucked into crazytown...

• Like 1

Also as for the link, doreal is a charlatan and a nutbar...

We know what the emerald tablet says because it was on display in Alexandria, and people from persia, china, greece, India and elsewhere traveled to look at it and we find translations of it in several different languages that they carried back home with them.

Doreal is not a Hermeticist, he is an new age ignoramus. So you cant learn anything from Hermetics by studying a non Hermetic source

If you are interested in Hermetics get a copy of the Corpus Hermeticum. Or get an introduction to it, to read first as its heavy going in places...

Well he doesn't say that. He says revelations was written first. Then he posts some bogus link from doreal.

But Genesis does have a lot in common with the sumerian creation myths, and the old testament does state that Abraham was from Sumer... I should pull out now though before zachariah stichen gets brought up...

• Like 1

I think DJed monk is saying that the book of revelations is a spinoff of the egyptian books.

While it may have elements of many traditions from before its time, it is still majorly christcentric

Well he doesn't say that. He says revelations was written first. Then he posts some bogus link from doreal. But Genesis does have a lot in common with the sumerian creation myths, and the old testament does state that Abraham was from Sumer... I should pull out now though before zachariah stichen gets brought up...

Edited by MooNiNite

The Bible is a mix of traditions. Genesis is from Sumerian tradition and the Book of Revelation from Gnostic one which has it's roots in the Egyptian.

I posted on a topic this morning, where I said I wouldn't break a oath this oath was to myself, I once practiced hermetics, as I said in my Introductory post. I had done extensive research into every aspect of it. I started when I was 17, I was drowned in it, I forced myself to develop the discipline, to keep at it. My main focus at the time was to only look for powers, and the rules of failure for this that were rumored on the net in many forums were just, myths. I am not posting this to say I am or was advanced, because in a world of duality, there really is no definite truth. I am posting this to show my research, between Hermetics and The Bible.

The bible has to be the single most controversial topic there is, but there is definitely and element of high esoteric knowledge contained within it. The book of Genesis for instance, is a good starting place. A lot of people actually believe it was written first, it wasn't. The book of revelations was. Genesis is more so of a allegorical story. It was held by the kabbalists of that time, it is a story that is describing the creation of the material world on a atomic level where Adam is atom, and his rib is just an orbit or a proton or electron, (6 electron, 6 proton, 6 neutron( mark of the beast)). The garden is also allegorical where the SIN we fail into is actually SINE a physics term or formula used to describe time. When you work with this formula, you begin to see a wave length that resembles what? A serpent. Now I am posting a few of these representations, to lead to how maybe the bible is more then you thought before, and to show that there is some element of inner cultivation in it where if you followed it you can recieve enlightenment, through it also. The secret to it lay with the 12 tribes though. these tribes are in fact cranial nerves. The 12 tribes of israel (Isis, Ra, El ( the mother (holy spirit, Father, Son)) are the things we need to cultivate, or work towards developing better. And how do we do this? With Christ or the light and what is the light we see and experience everyday? THE SUN. You see the place where Hermetics, The Bible, and Toaism were developed was Egypt (Kemet). And they were well knowledgeable about the Glandular body, or Endocrine System. This system when exposed to light did certain things, I won't go into detail in right now, but it was the predecessor to Hermetics. This is what I will cover as far as The Bible right Now, any questions please ask.

The thing is with Hermetics also, it was written in alot of code lol, I won't cover as much here, because this subject is not as controversial, but I will point to a practice within the Emerald Tablets, that is the basis of all Taoist practices, the MCO.

This tablet describes completely, that if you master the Microcosm, you can master the things around you.

The tablets, can be used with the understanding of the symbolism with any path of inner development, but I am posting this only to give you a second look at the things that are so over looked and under rated.

-Djedmonk

Look man.....

The book of Revelation was written AFTER the Tanakh brother.......C'mon man.

Also, You aren't even speaking about the Septuagint!.........WHY????

Job is probably older than most of Genesis and the Septuagint adds a paragraph beyond where the Masoretic text stops!

Furthermore, Genesis is composed of multiple books.....How do I know? Genesis/Beresheis says so.

Stefos out......More to come

Edited by stefos

For many people it may seem strange to see a bunch of threads focused on Christianity in the Occult section (as has been the case of late) given the CHRISTIANITY we often are most aware of is quite hard-lined.

So I thought I'd share a couple enjoyable blogs that I've read lately on the topic of Christianity, Sorcery and Magic, they were quite illuminating for myself and hopefully may be enjoyable for a couple bums as well. :)

http://www.inominandum.com/blog/onward-christian-sorcerers/

http://headforred.blogspot.com/2013/10/how-to-be-christian-and-magician.html#gpluscomments

My 2 cents, Peace

Edited by OldChi

-Djedmonk

I think that you're probably trying to connect the dots too hard, and pointed out some connections that aren't there. Even though hermetics are not my strong point I do realize though, that hermetics have some connection to the bible. Here's a quote from an old book, to illustrate what I mean:

When you are in inward harmony with God's world, outward conformity will not be wanting. Yet our artist

can do nothing but sow, plant, and water: God must give the increase. Therefore, if any one be the enemy of

God, all Nature declares war against him; but to one who loves God, heaven and earth and all the elements

must lend their assistance. If you bear these things in mind, and know the true First Matter (of which we shall

speak later on) you may at once set about the practical part of this study, calling on God for grace, direction,

and guidance, so that your work may be carried successfully through all its stages.

He that abides in the fear of the Lord, and cleaves to His Word, and waits faithfully on His office, will

transform tin and copper into silver and gold, and will do great things with the help of God: yea, with the

grace of Jehovah, he will have power to make gold out of common refuse. (Ecclesiastes. XI.)

Therefore, thus saith the Lord: Behold I lay in Zion for a foundation a Stone, a tried Stone, a precious corner

Stone, a sure foundation. He that has it shall not be confounded. (Isaiah XXVIII.)

The numerous writers on our most noble Art have never wearied of singing its praises, and inventing for it new

and glorious names. Its most precious object they have called the PHILOSOPHER'S STONE, or the most

ancient, secret, natural, incomprehensible, heavenly, blessed, beatified, and triune universal Stone of the Sages.

Their reason for naming it a stone, or likening it to a stone, was this: First because its original Matter is really a

kind of stone, which, being hard and solid like a stone, may be pounded, reduced to powder, and resolved into

its three elements (which Nature herself has joined together), and then again may be re-combined into a solid

stone of the fusibility of wax: by the skilled hand of the artist adjusting the law of Nature.

The Sophic Hydrolith, or, Water Stone of the Wise, by an Anonymous writer, 17th century

Here, the author ties much of his alchemical knowledge to the bible, and attempts to back up his claims with quotes from the bible. Whether these quotes are really alchemical, as the author claims I don't know, but it's interesting to think about it.

Edited by LeoViridis

The bible has to be the single most controversial topic there is.. it is a story that is describing the creation of the material world on a atomic level where Adam is atom, and his rib is just an orbit or a proton or electron, (6 electron, 6 proton, 6 neutron( mark of the beast)). The garden is also allegorical where the SIN we fail into is actually SINE a physics term or formula used to describe time. When you work with this formula, you begin to see a wave length that resembles what? A serpent.

this knowledge is t too advanced for most ppl here :/

Respectfully, this is to much of a stretch. Imo Genesis is a religious allegory influenced by older myths. There are lessons to be learned but not atomic structure. People paint there own stories onto the biblical, justifying moral codes, aliens, atom theory, one religion or another. Literally if you Taoist you can just as easily use numerology to say its a secret Taoist text. Same goes for tibetan or hindu- anyone can there theology to create a 'secret doctrine' according to there religious or scientific 'template', and they do. Numerologist and Gematria people do it all the time.

For example, we know physics, so we can 'paint' it onto the story. But would that make any sense to someone living before the 1900's and would it have any use pre-industrial age? I don't think so. Iif it is a cosmic godly lesson on Atoms, anything it says about atomic structure in it that we didn't know before?

Edited by thelerner

Sign in to follow this