Djed_monk

Hey guys

I have been looking to find a path for inner development for a while, so I tried initiation into hermetics. I was pretty successful at it, but found it not for me, so I searched for other practices, I came across this place. :)

A wealth of knowledge. I find three people of particular interest here, sifu rel, drew hempel and puretruth01 sadly drew left and pure has been banned.

I had researched alot of their posts, because each one gave insight into alot. I would like to learn from everyone here, namely the Sifu though and if you may, any books on sitting meditations for energy cultivation.

Hello and welcome to the Tao Bums. The forum is much like life in general, people come and go.

We are a pretty easy going lot here but there are a few things it is best to be aware of. Please take a look at the forum terms and rules http://thetaobums.com/topic/19575-forum-terms-rules/ and also have a read of the two posts pinned at the top of the Lobby.

Best wishes,

Chang

Welcome to The Tao Bums,

I'm sure there are more than enough posts here, to keep your interest.

Basher

Thank you all for the welcomes, I actually would like to follow my own path, I was practicing hermetics before, and I see a correlation, between them. I believe iih (initiation into hermetics) was missing only one thing. That was celibacy. If not forever atleast for 100 days or at least that's what my research shows. But then again hermetics is a discipline like any other practice, anyway I'm just rambling. Thank you all for the welcomes.