Sign in to follow this  
Ya Mu

Special TTBers only promotion: Stillness-Movement Neigong September 28,29,30

When you look at Wu Wei Methods they result in spontaneus movement.

For someone who is a human not involved in Qigong or Energy Art

it will look for the religious like possesion and the logic minded person as

madness either think it is real madness or caused by drugs.

Arent possesion or madness not disturbing?

Master Hu Yuexian is an example who has exercised very long resulting in a seemingly form

while all is spontaneus and result in calmness. If you see a beginner who allow those movements......

you will be shocked as parent who would say : "At least let music run to it! People may think you are crazy!"

Thanks.

Thanks.

Just to clarify what did you mean then when you mentioned the clip being disturbing?

It would be a ten hour drive for me. I still might be up for it. I could maybe get a plane ticket also. Just want make sure u arnt planning any additional workshops near arizona,colorado,or cali first.

Sounds like cool experience

Amazingly cool experience.

My drive will be 12+ hours to this one. I had a plane ticket to Springfield in June but ended up driving from Chicago thanks to United Airlines (although they chose to blame God...)

BTW, I fixed my sister-in-law's back yesterday at a family picnic in about three minutes using Stillness-Movement neigong techniques. I'll post something about it in the running "case studies" thread -- <here>

It would be a ten hour drive for me. I still might be up for it. I could maybe get a plane ticket also. Just want make sure u arnt planning any additional workshops near arizona,colorado,or cali first.

Sounds like cool experience

No plans for out west at this point in time.

入前門 ru qianmen

Enter [through] the front gate.

This is a Daoist saying that means 'we have a front gate and you are welcome to come in, please do not try and sneak around and in a side or back door'. Qianmen in Chinese also refers to having an honest and upright approach.

Michael has opened the front gate, he is a very warm caring and open teacher of the lineage that he holds from Master Wang and all it contains. He is also a very gracious and patient teacher. If you enter the front gate and do so honestly, what else is there?

If the lineage doesn't appeal, it doesn't appeal. But if it does, approach it honestly and through the front gate.

Best,

Back to hibernation and lurk mode :ph34r:

Edited by snowmonki
  • Like 7

Just to clarify what did you mean then when you mentioned the clip being disturbing?

I really don't think that you'd like my answer.

But if anyone cares to knock for the third time.... :)

I don't know why you are making a big deal over it. Better to be clear, honest and straightforward?

• Like 1

Hi gatitio,

I'm curious.

By the way, when I'm practicing in public here I make it look like those taichi-for-seniors-type DVD-stuff. Stuck here next to the commercial center of a city, so lots of traffic. Found out how to stop the giggles. Just flow quickly from move to move over and over again, and make big flowing moves. Seems to have a mesmerizing effect on bystanders. But it's really about what's happening to you and the world and between you and your patients (or curious bystanders!) in-between the physical and non-physical realm. The lady's father--in the video--is just one of the many teachers--so the style I've seen in Michael's workshops does not look exactly the same. This is just a somewhat uninformed opinion, but since this is an internal practice, our physical expression of these energies can be different, so while what we do may look different, what we feel can resemble what the lady in the video is trying to communicate.

• Like 1

I would go if it I'm not extremely far away here.

I hear you! While the travel can be expensive and onerous, the last workshop in Springfield had first-time attendees from as far away as England & Brazil.

:)

Any plans to release GOT III on DVD?

Yes, hopefully in 1st quarter 2014.

After several years of development the GOT III system is finished as of a couple of weeks ago,now I have to make the minor/subtle corrections which can make a slight difference in energy flow. Hopefully this will only take a few months to optimize.

I would like to remind everyone that this thread is about the promotion for TTBers only giving away around $300 worth of DVDs to 3 TTB ONLY new registrants who register and attend the September 28,29,30 Springfield workshop. One of these 3 spaces has already been claimed. Two more to go with this unprecedented offer!

If anyone wishes to discuss non-related material or post long-winded Buddhist/Christian/non-Taoist inner alchemy/other posts, please start another thread. If Stillness-Movement practice is mentioned in any thread by informed people I will reply.

• Like 4

Hi gatitio. :) This thread welcomes genuine interest in, and discussion of Michael's Stillness-Movement system. Rather than engaging in banter in this thread, I bet folks would prefer to spend time hearing about the authentic and successful results of SM.

If you would like to share your genuine thoughts, concerns or questions, this is the time. Michael has been scrutinized in the past. And you know what happened with that Bum who scrutinized? He came 'round and understood the deeper aspects of SM.

Best to you. :)

p.s. It's really not about whether Ish or Michael or I would like your answer. But if yours is a genuine inquiry/feedback/answer, you would be giving some of the long time SM practitioners an opportunity to explain and share their understanding of the lineage energetics. While responding to your concerns.

I don't know why you are making a big deal over it. Better to be clear, honest and straightforward?

Hi gatitio,

I'm curious.

By the way, when I'm practicing in public here I make it look like those taichi-for-seniors-type DVD-stuff. Stuck here next to the commercial center of a city, so lots of traffic. Found out how to stop the giggles. Just flow quickly from move to move over and over again, and make big flowing moves. Seems to have a mesmerizing effect on bystanders. But it's really about what's happening to you and the world and between you and your patients (or curious bystanders!) in-between the physical and non-physical realm. The lady's father--in the video--is just one of the many teachers--so the style I've seen in Michael's workshops does not look exactly the same. This is just a somewhat uninformed opinion, but since this is an internal practice, our physical expression of these energies can be different, so while what we do may look different, what we feel can resemble what the lady in the video is trying to communicate.

After several years of development the GOT III system is finished as of a couple of weeks ago,now I have to make the minor/subtle corrections which can make a slight difference in energy flow. Hopefully this will only take a few months to optimize.

I would like to remind everyone that this thread is about the promotion for TTBers only giving away around $300 worth of DVDs to 3 TTB ONLY new registrants who register and attend the September 28,29,30 Springfield workshop. One of these 3 spaces has already been claimed. Two more to go with this unprecedented offer!

If anyone wishes to discuss non-related material or post long-winded Buddhist/Christian/non-Taoist inner alchemy/other posts, please start another thread. If Stillness-Movement practice is mentioned in any thread by informed people I will reply.

OK.

If anyone's still curious, you can PM me.

Cool. One last question, do you plan on selling GOT 1 - 3 as a set in the future? GOT Trilogy perhaps? Heh

Maybe even as a discount for fellow Bums.

Edited by Celestial

I hear you! While the travel can be expensive and onerous, the last workshop in Springfield had first-time attendees from as far away as England & Brazil.

And the money, of course. If I am in England, and with the strong currency I would go to USA. It's just a flight.

even GOT1 without transmission is powerful enough. GOT1,2 and 3 with transmission must be more powerful, and SM too.

• Like 1

Cool. One last question, do you plan on selling GOT 1 - 3 as a set in the future? GOT Trilogy perhaps? Heh

Maybe even as a discount for fellow Bums.

Possibly, will have to cross that road when we get there.

even GOT1 without transmission is powerful enough.

Yes it is. Very high energetics!

• Like 1

It is also to mention that the present Stillness-Movement

is a destillation which incooperate other High Level Teaching

as well. Master Wang is very much to mention to receive

teaching from five Top Qigong Masters.

Therefore Master Wang received a rare transmission from

5 Teachers which do not happen in the past to have so many

people transfer their Qigong to one person.

It is not passing Qigong techniques alone.

The current teacher of the present Stillnessmovement

Qigong Michael Lomax has the abillity to pass the lineage

energetical. At the same he also received on the same

the Taoist Medicine which has its own lineage

and it is incredible rare.

I have only heard of gossip from a normal driver

,which I only talk about Wai Qi Liao Fa,

in our company having met a person doing

Taoist medicine sitting such a similar lineage in

Germany.

This is a familiy only lineage

but again lost because the whereabouts

of this Restaurant Owner and name has been

forgotten as it was a decade before.

I would need immense Luck from heaven

to meet this person. If he has teached his

decendants this, which I doubt for this generation.

You can say Michael Lomax is the only person

in the west, in the east consider it hidden,

who puplic spread the rare Taoist Medicine.

So in the present Stillnessmovement

one receive gems together which would

under normal circumstances would not meet.

Energetic transmission from many lineages is rare

not techniques. There are enough people

who learned from some douzend of styles but

not receive one transmission.

I finally had time to read through the threads and would be remiss to not address this post.

Thank you Friend for pointing out something that many seem to miss about this system. And that is the fact of Master Wang's intense study with 5 of the top 7 qigong masters of his time.

While Master Hu is indeed famous and was credited as the "father of modern qigong" the other teachers contributed heavily to Master Wang's teachings that I am attempting to pass on to others.

For instance Master Zhou Qian Chuan spent 13 years with the grandmaster of one of China's four holy Buddhist mountains, training at the Golden Summit Monestery (famous for it's distillation of thousands of schools of thought, thowing out the nonsense and keeping what worked). Master Wang spent a great deal of time with his friend and teacher Master Zhou learning his system and indeed the Stillness-Movement system, while it is the culmination of Master Hu's training and honoring its founder Master Hu, does indeed contain knowledge passed on from the total of 5 Masters. The healing techniques are a distillation of all this knowledge - and it shows in the efficacy of the system.

• Like 3

I hope the original TTB-only promotion that started this thread hasn't been overlooked and that some of the fence-sitters and skeptics (both vocal members and lurkers) will take advantage of Ya Mu's generous offer so that they might experience the stillness-movement neigong system for themselves.

I don't think you will be disappointed. Personally, I have people at work ask me fairly often how I stay serene amidst the turmoil and pressure and it is largely due to practicing this system of neigong. Even though I am not a professional healer (yet), I am starting to have people seek me out for help. My physical health has improved, my emotional health has improved, and "the meaning of life" is no longer a rhetorical question.

I have become a qigong healer able to help my family -- and our pug likes it, too! (Seriously.)

Hope to see you in Springfield!

Brian

• Like 3

I took advantage of the deal Michael offered to TTB new students! I've never been to any of his workshops before but I am looking forward to attending the upcoming workshop that is scheduled for Sept 28-30th in Springfield, Missouri.

I read his book first (A Light Warrior's Guide to High Level Healing) just to get a better idea of what his teaching/training consisted of. Well after reading it…then I just HAD to go! I didn't find his book "hippyish" IMO. Maybe other readers felt that way because it was his personal life account and the generation he grew up in? I don't know..….but everyone has their own opinion…..and I respect that.

Actually it brought back memories for me although I didn't do any "mushroom munching" (Sorry, I couldn't resist.) :)

I've read most of the posts about all the experiences his students have encountered and I have had most of my questions answered by reading them and I have learned a great deal from his students already. I want to thank all of you for posting your healing others testimonials, questions, and for the answers from his more advanced students,and Michael as well, because that's why I'm here…to learn. (I'm a total beginner in qigong/neigong so the workshop should be interesting!)

Thank you Michael for your generous offer to TTB new students!!
  • Like 5

I took advantage of the deal Michael offered to TTB new students! I've never been to any of his workshops before but I am looking forward to attending the upcoming workshop that is scheduled for Sept 28-30th in Springfield, Missouri.
I read his book first (A Light Warrior's Guide to High Level Healing) just to get a better idea of what his teaching/training consisted of. Well after reading it…then I just HAD to go! I didn't find his book "hippyish" IMO. Maybe other readers felt that way because it was his personal life account and the generation he grew up in? I don't know..….but everyone has their own opinion…..and I respect that.
Actually it brought back memories for me although I didn't do any "mushroom munching" (Sorry, I couldn't resist.) :)
I've read most of the posts about all the experiences his students have encountered and I have had most of my questions answered by reading them and I have learned a great deal from his students already. I want to thank all of you for posting your healing others testimonials, questions, and for the answers from his more advanced students,and Michael as well, because that's why I'm here…to learn. (I'm a total beginner in qigong/neigong so the workshop should be interesting!)
Thank you Michael for your generous offer to TTB new students!!

See you there! You will find the other folks attending to be among the nicest and highest energy folks you have met.

------------------------------

There is one position available as 2 of them have been claimed. Only one more spot left for the 3 days with all the DVD's thrown in free.

Someone asked about only attending the 2-day qigong/neigong part of the workshop. How about this:

I have another 3 sets (including the following DVD's only) available for only the 2-day portion of this workshop - Free Gift of the Tao I & II including the Sequential Energy Center Activation, Balancing & Dimensional Expansion DVD. In my decades of qigong practice I have seen nothing like this SECAB&DE DVD. In terms of personal Qigong efficient progress in development it alone is worth the price of the workshop. The results of practicing are phenomenal!

"When I’m done with one session of Gift of the Tao I always have this feeling that this is what Qigong is
supposed to feel like, but I never had that feeling with ANY other Qigong system that I practiced.”
Student Quote
  • Like 4

I've got family responsibilities, but whoever takes Ya Mu up on his exceptionally kind offer is damn lucky. Training with a master of a rare healing gi gong style. Learning both esoteric and very down to earth techniques. Kinda like a winning lottery ticket being offered.

Edited by thelerner
  • Like 4

...whoever takes Ya Mu up on his exceptionally kind offer is damn lucky. Training with a master of a rare healing gi gong style. Learning both esoteric and very down to earth techniques. Kinda like a winning lottery ticket being offered.

Thanks!

I think one of the things that many don't realize is that not only is it a rare healing qigong style but the practice brings about an internal awareness of all the things that Taoism is about. For example, Instead of an intellectual concept Wu Wei becomes an internal/external (or what is viewed as external by many) relationship. We learn to follow the energetics in the moment of the moment. The synchronicity that manifests is astounding.

I think another thing that people don't realize is that practice of the medical qigong, even if one is doing it only for their family, enhances one's personal Qi development by a large factor. Learning to manipulate Qi is a step up in personal awareness.

The system includes walking, sitting, standing, running (advanced), awareness practices, movement forms that open up all energy gates, actual medical qigong from Chinese hospitals, and Chinese Taoist Medicine. A person can learn all of the above OR just learn the personal neigong movement, sitting, standing, and awareness practices.

We still have one of the original offer available (new people only) for all the current DVDs including Gift of the Tao I & II, SECAB&DE, and Intro to Chinese Taoist Medicine - a $300 value - and 2 of the second offer for the 2-day workshop attendees (new people only) to receive the Gift of the Tao I & II including SECAB&DE DVD's.

• Like 3

Sign in to follow this