Sign in to follow this  
Ya Mu

Special TTBers only promotion: Stillness-Movement Neigong September 28,29,30

This workshop includes Inner Alchemy, sitting, standing & movement forms, and Taoist Medicine & Qi Projection (Wai Qi Liao Fa) Clinical Qigong techniques.

Valid only for the first 3 NEW workshop participants (must be registered on TTB) who register:

Register and attend the September 28,29,30 Stillness-Movement workshop in Springfield, Missouri and get free the full package of Gift of the Tao I, Gift of the Tao II Including Sequential Energy Center Activation, Balancing, & Dimensional Expansion, AND the Intro to Taoist Medicine DVDs (2).

This is a close to $300 value, free!.

Must register and attend all 3 days.

Offer not valid to students who have already attended the workshop HOWEVER e-mail or call me for your very own special promotion.

• Like 9

Wow, people should be aware of just how good an offer that is, not sure if I can attend or not..but yeh sometime soon I may start attending these again (when I move location)

People, get on this offer....Michael is an exceptional teacher of an exceptional system!! Here is a chance to work with a true and genuine qigong Master of the West.

Get in there..........!!!

Peace

Hello - Kempomaster - Brion B. Here -- I don't know if the average Tao Bum reader realizes how valuable this offer is....I am one of Michael Lomax's Senior Students and have been practicing with him for some time now.

i have also practiced Martial Arts for over 35 years and been exposed to and me tmany very talented Masters in the field of Martial Arts. Many of those have tried to manipulate energy - however - none have come close to the mastery that Michael Lomax has. Plus, the system of Stillness-Movement and his movement system -- Gift of the Tao -- allows you to feel the energy almost from the moment you begin practicing the movements.

Let me give an example: I was invited to fill-in as a Qigong Master at a Well Known Martial Arts Weekend Camp - when their regular Qigong Man had something else to do. This martial arts group had been following this particular Qigong style - many for over 3 years - without being able to "feel" the Qi. I gave a brief introduction giving as i should credit to the Masters of the Lineage - Hu Yao Zhen, Zhou Qian Quan, Chen Yin Ming , Jing Wei Qiao, Liu Jui Zhen, and of course Michael's teacher Wang Jue Min - Then I began to teach the moves from the "Gift of the Tao 1" - within 4-5 minutes (there were 50+ people in the room) more than half the people in the room got big smiles on their faces - they couldn't believe it -- this is what Qigong is suppose to be! They could actually FEEL it! Then they started to sway with the movements - some people started to sweat - they were getting so hot! After I finished - they wouldn't let me leave -- the questions began - the questions wouldn't stop. Finally - one of the attendee's that had been doing the other Qigong for 3 years announced -- this Gift of the Tao - Stillness-Movement is the real thing -- I can no longer do the imitation - fake stuff, I am going to have to follow Brion and ask him to teach me - which I have gladly done.

The DVD - Gift of the Tao 1 is extremely valuable -- it will step you through those movements and once you learn it - it will be yours - forever. Then you will have - Gift of the Tao 2 -- which you just have to do -- it takes you to a much Higher level -- when I teach it in class -- the students generally have to sit for a bit and gather themselves - before they get back in their cars and drive home - it is the ultimate de-stressor.

You really have to have attended class to appreciate the Taoist Medicine DVD -- it won't do you much good with the background of class -- but - once you have had a class -- it will be a tremendous resource and is worth at least $300 itself -- Here is where we need to give credit to Dr. Vincent Graef for teaching Michael the Taoist Medicine. That word "Taoist" is thrown around quite often, however, in my 35 years of traveling about in Martial Arts I have seen people who thought they knew healing, acupuncture, etc - and I have never seen anyone that could do anything close to what we can do with the Taoist Medicine or our Energy project We Qi Lia Fa that Master Wang taught Michael.

If I were you - any just thinking about signing up -- the value of those DVD's would be enough to get me to sign-up quickly and get the DVD's -- maybe get him to send them to me - and try to start practcing - Gift of the Tao 1- prior to class.

Hey - maybe I will see you there.

Brion aka Kempomaster

• Like 6

That is a good question.

1st - I wasn't saying the other stuff was "fake".

My understanding was that the "master" or "teacher" made one trip to china and after coming back declared himself "Master" and "Lineage Holder", then began teaching seminars and handing out certificates after each seminar.

The certificate is perfect for a Martial Artist - they like a certificate. However - until - someone brought a superior product to them - "Gift of the Tao" Movement - in which many of them could immediately feel the Qi - they didn't know what they were missing. It could be that the other system is an ok Qigong system. However, the Teacher - doesn't know anything about the system and isn't qualified to actually be teaching it.

Now consider - Michael Lomax - he spent 12 years with Dr. Graef - learning the Taoist Medicine and Taoist Qigong. Next, he traveled to China and studied with Master Wang Jue Min - who was noted as perhaps the most powerful Qigong man in China. Michael studied with Master Wang for about 10 years and then Master Wang insisted that Michael bring the Lineage back to the United States and begin teaching it here. So - many years of Time and Effort went into learning what he is currently teaching to others -- that is why it works. I have also spent a great deal of time and effort into learning the system and building my Qi - so when I went into teach the group - they were definitely going to feel it. Versus someone else that is just throwing around titles but doesnt really have the stuff to back it up!

So if you attend one of Michael's seminars - you will be very pleased - that he has spent years developing his knowledge of Qigong and his Qi power -- I don't think you will find a better teacher in the United States then Michael.

Thanks for reading

Brion

• Like 2

How come there is a difference between Stillness Movement and the Qigong of Hu Yaozhen shown in that video if they are the same lineage?

How come there is a difference between Stillness Movement and the Qigong of Hu Yaozhen shown in that video if they are the same lineage?

On a simple level, put different people in a room and have them practice Stillness Movement, and you will see many variations. You would not think people were doing the same thing-and you would be right in that their movement would indeed be different. My own practice has certainly changed over time.

http://centrostudihu-qigong.weebly.com/hu-lijuan.html (use google translate)

My father told me "I do not teach you forms but'll teach you how you have to work on your heart / mind" because the heart is our taiji, is our one, is what allows us to connect with this vacuum • "I decided that you do not teach any form-posture, you can pull them out from within you and your system will change according to time, space, seasons "•" You also have to learn to take from those who came before you, learn to absorb the experience of past generations.

For example, this particular form that I do not know (eg a form of taiji) where it comes from? You have to learn how to put together the forms with their nature prior to the sky • If we want to say what is the relationship between what has form and that which has no form we can say that both things are important.

This is the true tradition, working with the heart to feel with your heart, not imitate the forms passed down through their outward appearance otherwise you practice taiji as if you were on a disco-dance "

He was national champion in martial arts in 1929, when I was not yet born, but his research was not to force but was towards authenticity, the truth • Then he asked himself, when there was not even writing Laotze still managed to absorb the knowledge of previous generations and turn it into these five characters that form the Daodejing.

Since (my father) did not have time to try all methods of qigong called two brothers and told them "I'll pay you and you do what I say so" in order to understand what were the very good methods, not all personally try potendoli . So practically studied them all: the sword, the range, the halberd, the shaolin, etc.. • Then it went to a temple and was amazed to see that the representations of the Bodhisattva were all different from each other: then began to lug around this question. "Because that is so and that one is what?" • And then he noticed that while practicing qigong spontaneously without even noticing it maybe a hand was raised, then began to understand how in the absence of desire to not act then maybe a hand is raised alone • Then he began to question the nature of this original of which is in the texts Palava understanding that very few know what it was about, very few know what is in the mind, the brain • And then in a temple, found this sentence that said "follow the shen that spontaneously moves" • And then he began to think of the difference between the front and the rear to the sky to sky.

He has studied taiji YanLuchan (a famous teacher) and started to think about where the YanLuchan has pulled out these forms? • And then he realized that the movements that were manifested itself when he came into this state of rest, they were very similar to those of YanLuchan

Another point to make is that Hu Yaozhen learned, and taught, different methods of martial arts and qigong. Hu had various students and no doubt taught each differently, according to their needs. This was, and is, typical. I've witnessed students of a teacher of mine do different forms of qigong, each being taught a practice according to their own needs.

Some of what Michael teaches I've seen taught in Feng Zhiqiang's Hunyuan system. The only connection between them, to my knowledge, is that Feng and Wang Juemin were both taught by Hu. I've not seen, nor heard of, the Five Animal Frolics being taught by either Feng or Wang, though Hu was a teacher of this method. Hu taught Taiji Ruler qigong and that is also part of the Hunyuan school, but I've not heard of either Wang Juemin or Hu's daughter teaching it.

Stillness Movement, Five Animal Frolics, Xin Yi neigong, Taiji Ruler, not to mention different movement gongs. Different methods all taught by Hu. They don't all look the same, nor do they all have the same 'lineage', but have been passed down by Hu to his students.

http://sfhunyuan.com/immovableobject.html

“Grandmaster Hu was called “the God of Martial Arts.” His level of achievement was very well known, not only in martial arts, but also in Confucianism, Taoism, Buddhism, and Traditional Chinese Medicine. There was an aura -- he gave out a visible aura when he meditated.

One time he was meditating in his house and I went to visit him with some of my fellow students. We knew he was meditating, so we stayed outside the house, we didn’t want to go in and disturb him. However, Grandmaster Hu could somehow sense that we were there, and asked us all to come in. He asked us all to come in, and said, “I’ve been meditating too long, my legs are numb, they're all crooked, so can you all come and lift me up?”

So all five of us said, oh that’s pretty easy, because all five of us were strong young men in our prime, so “no problem, we can lift him up.” So we tried, and five of us couldn’t move him. So after he saw us struggle, he said “Never mind, I’ll do it myself, I’m no longer numb.” So he walked down from the bed himself. All five of us, one each took a limb and the other took the body, but none of us could move him. Only when he said “I’m moving myself”, then he’s moving.

When we were pulling him or trying to move him, it felt to us as if he was already moving. However, we always felt as if he’s giving, he’s giving, but he’s never quite there, and when we’re out of strength he’s somehow moving back. It’s almost like he’s elastic. All five of us were very puzzled why our teacher was doing this to us.

Our teacher said, “I’m doing this, maybe if you young men are thinking too highly of yourselves. Are you very proud of yourselves; are you very proud of your strength and your achievements? But look at you, you can’t even move an old man like me, so you must go back and do some thinking. What have you done wrong?”

But none of us could find our own fault. “I’m OK, I’m very humble, I don’t think very highly of myself.” So all five of us tried to help each other and say, “Oh, that's not true, you are arrogant in this way and arrogant in that way”, and so we found out our problems.

So my problem was… [Master Feng demonstrates how he used to walk down the street as a young man, very fierce and tough, scowling at everyone]. When I was young I liked to walk like that. Another fellow student… [he draws himself up and looks down his nose with disdain as if everyone is beneath him]… he was snobbish. Another one… [he puts on a big fake smile]… he’s never sincere; he’s always too smiley-faced on the outside.

So all five of us, we had our problems, and that’s how our teacher taught us we should be humble. The lesson was to teach us that 'you haven’t learned a lot yet and you’re already so proud of yourself, you already have so many problems, how can you move beyond that?'"

The last sentence.

• Like 5

I don't know much about lineage and that kind of thing, but i do know that stillness movement neigong really does work!

Not only does it fill one with energy of the lineages frequency, but it also sorts out any physical problems such neck and back pain by way of this incredibly intelligent energy doing osteopathy on you..i'm not kidding it does the same manipulations the osteopath does for me, but goes in even more subtly and to greater effect.

The main effect of this neigong i'm most happy with is tons more energy when i meditate. I can sit and concentrate for much much longer with greater awareness.. this neigong will enhance any activity you do, by enhancing you as a human, an energetic/spiritual being.

All the best.

Edward

Wow! That is really generous, Michael. I'm glad you are doing this.

If I were a fence-sitter, I would be all over this offer. I hope people are paying attention!

Seeing as how I already have that entire package and I am already registered for Springfield (and Hilton Head!), I guess I wouldn't be considered a fence-sitter. ;)

I encourage anyone who has considered attending one of Ya Mu's workshop but has been reluctant to give it a whirl to take advantage of this opportunity.

While I am sure there are many other forms of neigong that "really work," I have personally experienced AND applied the healing methods found in Stillness-Movement neigong and not only do I categorically state that it is mind-bogglingly effective, I will gladly share personal experiences with anyone who wants to PM me.*

Guess I oughta share a few healing experiences in the "case studies" thread...

Light,

Brian

*I am rarely on TTB these days, choosing instead to spend my "free time" on other things, like my Stillness-Movement neigong practice. As a result, I am not likely to notice a post asking me for feedback, hence my PM recommendation. I pop in once a month or so and do an advanced search to see what has been posted recently by a handful of folks, including (but not limited to) Ya Mu, Kempomaster, Rainbow Vein, Stig and Flowing Hands, to name a few.

Edited by A Seeker
  • Like 2

Even without promotion pack it is already worth to go there.

One receive the energetics which allow a 24 hours cultivation

which is growing in power with daily formal practise.

There is no restriction how to excersise, one can stand, lay or sit.

There is no requirement of abillity to visualize, concentrate,

physical fitness, special endurance, sitting in Lotus.

Considering it being a Neikung and Inner Alchemy,

theory is no need to be that formal and complicate

and control. Things are "unfolding".

(But the teacher will repeat in several ways and point out

when one restrict oneself to "allow" the process that

happen)

It can be done anywhere especially in periods

when the spontaneus movement becomes internal.

Its a time saving practise, which one can do if one has to wait

and formal meditation isnt possible but want to do something useful.

Compare to other schools, this lineage is fast and one has access to

large amount of quality and quantity of high level energy

something that clears the mind and remove the layers

of dreaming which keeps ones only in the mundane.

Especially the Gift of Tao is like walking up a stair.

From a higher position one has a greater overview

about life situations.

One do not worry that it is a Medical Qigong only.

It is a spiritual Qigong, the Medical Qigong is merely

from my view only a sideeffect - but it is good enough

that it seem to be the main point in the practise

to heal others.

A sideeffect overshadowing the main.

People who are seeking the Tao are here able to

get the practise to go the Tao, but entering is later a decision

of you own.

It is not only a Qigong, Neikung but is neither a religion:

It is an inheritance to have a chance to communicate and live

with the spiritual world. This Method is to give an advantage

several Generation build up.

The question is : "Can you allow that much that it happen?"

By following Michael Lomax one in addition getting

auxillary practise which is different than his teachers

to optimize the practise.

• Like 3

<snip>

Especially the Gift of Tao is like walking up a stair.

From a higher position one has a greater overview

about life situations.

</snip>

I really liked this, Friend.

"How come there is a difference between Stillness Movement and the Qigong of Hu Yaozhen shown in that video if they are the same lineage?"

I don't see any difference. At any particular session the way I move is similar. MjjBecker put it very well; if you put several people in a class they will all be moving somewhat differently.

ASeeker said "While I am sure there are many other forms of neigong that "really work," I have personally experienced AND applied the healing methods found in Stillness-Movement neigong and not only do I categorically state that it is mind-bogglingly effective, I will gladly share personal experiences with anyone who wants to PM me.*"

Yes, it IS mind-boggling effective!

Kempomaster - great story. Unfortunately all qigong is not created equal and sometimes folks get stuck with thinking some things are qigong when they are only calesthenics. Also most certainly there are many teachers out there that can't even project qi; I have never understood how a teacher has been doing actual qigong but can't even help their students feel qi. Qigong = study of energy - mayhaps more gongfu is needed on their part.

And, of course, there are always a small amount of people who actually can't feel qi; many of these do after practicing authentic qigong.

Friend - Very nice way of putting it! Yes Gift of Tao does shift a person up the "ladder"

and your "Even without promotion pack it is already worth to go there."

I think a lot of folks get bogged down by reading on the internet instead of finding an authentic practice and simply practicing. I hope this offer helps more to actually learn and practice neigong.

Edited by Ya Mu
  • Like 5

I don't see the difference either - of what Hu'd daugher is doing and Stillness-Movement. I believe - she refers to it as" Still and Moving" Qigong -- MJJ Becker has done much more research than I and can correct me if I am wrong -- but again I don't see the difference.

Also, when considering the Lineage - as I mentioned - Master Hu - taught Master Wang . So there is no question whatsoever that Master Hu is present in the Lineage of Stillness-Movement.

So I feel it is very important to acknowledge those that have contributed to our Lineage. Plus, Master Wang - taught Michael - many , many, many Healing teachniques that were derived from the Stillness-Movement Lineage - How Many of these techniques came from Master Hu? How many came from the other teachers?

What really matters is that when we practice what is Stillness-Movement - and when we "Embrace" this system, it is as if the Stillness-Movement Lineage will Embrace us back! When we are trying to help other individuals by using the Medical techniques to assist them with their pain or disease -- we get help - answers come to us -- For instance, when we might be drawing a blank on how to possibly treat someone - all of the sudden - we will know the right thing to do -- the right treatment will be given to us - like a gift! That is part of the Stillness - Movement Lineage!

Give yourself a gift -- and try attending a workshop!

thanks,

Brion

• Like 2

I don't see the difference either - of what Hu'd daugher is doing and Stillness-Movement. I believe - she refers to it as" Still and Moving" Qigong -- MJJ Becker has done much more research than I and can correct me if I am wrong -- but again I don't see the difference.

Also, when considering the Lineage - as I mentioned - Master Hu - taught Master Wang . So there is no question whatsoever that Master Hu is present in the Lineage of Stillness-Movement.

So I feel it is very important to acknowledge those that have contributed to our Lineage. Plus, Master Wang - taught Michael - many , many, many Healing teachniques that were derived from the Stillness-Movement Lineage - How Many of these techniques came from Master Hu? How many came from the other teachers?

It is also to mention that the present Stillness-Movement

is a destillation which incooperate other High Level Teaching

as well. Master Wang is very much to mention to receive

teaching from five Top Qigong Masters.

Therefore Master Wang received a rare transmission from

5 Teachers which do not happen in the past to have so many

people transfer their Qigong to one person.

It is not passing Qigong techniques alone.

The current teacher of the present Stillnessmovement

Qigong Michael Lomax has the abillity to pass the lineage

energetical. At the same he also received on the same

the Taoist Medicine which has its own lineage

and it is incredible rare.

I have only heard of gossip from a normal driver

,which I only talk about Wai Qi Liao Fa,

in our company having met a person doing

Taoist medicine sitting such a similar lineage in

Germany.

This is a familiy only lineage

but again lost because the whereabouts

of this Restaurant Owner and name has been

forgotten as it was a decade before.

I would need immense Luck from heaven

to meet this person. If he has teached his

decendants this, which I doubt for this generation.

You can say Michael Lomax is the only person

in the west, in the east consider it hidden,

who puplic spread the rare Taoist Medicine.

So in the present Stillnessmovement

one receive gems together which would

under normal circumstances would not meet.

Energetic transmission from many lineages is rare

not techniques. There are enough people

who learned from some douzend of styles but

not receive one transmission.

• Like 3

When one is posses by Jinn, signs are really bad quality

of sleep with nightmares, and insomnia while fear

is involved. In awakend state one would is illogical agressive a

nd when hearing holy words, righteous word from someone

who is righthouse one feel anger and pain.

One can not stop movements.

When there is movement they are try to hurt somebody.

The face is in such state look like a different person

with darker face and strange veins.

This person also is like being hunted and one has fear if

one is alone and this person see shadows and may her voices

that mock. The mind is dull and the person is uncalm.

In a lineage where spontaneus movement is happening.

The body move because of integration and catharsis.

It is to cleanse off impulse which one has not expressed.

These is stored in the memory and feeds of ones energy.

These catharsis can be kicked in by long dances, shaking,

as well because of the flow of energy in the energybody

when a blockage is open the body may move.

Else one may not move but feel that the place is flushed.

The body move in specific patterns for rebalance.

The moves can be stopped by ones own will.

I expirience that warriors tend to have strong catarsis

with screaming and violent moves but this is again

cause by their strict discipline to do the moves as

they are teached dissallowing "mistaskes".

So is same to people

because of their culture are forbidden to live certain

aspects. People in service are teached to smile all

the day, must friendly, must courtesey, must friendly.

The more one supressed things a child would do

and an adult is not allowed, the more strong the reaction.

The goal is to reach the state of calmness, sleep is deep

one has a kind of fearlessness in nightmares if they are

called nightmares....if you subdue the things there.

As well no nightmares.

The daily life more than normal with more common sense

because of greater awareness and with greater compassion.

When Catharsis is over one will start to do TaiChi like movements,

only that they happen alone and then a long time of deep still

meditation follows and then again movements.

• Like 2

This workshop includes Inner Alchemy, sitting, standing & movement forms, and Taoist Medicine & Qi Projection (Wai Qi Liao Fa) Clinical Qigong techniques.

Valid only for the first 3 NEW workshop participants (must be registered on TTB) who register:

Register and attend the September 28,29,30 Stillness-Movement workshop in Springfield, Missouri and get free the full package of Gift of the Tao I, Gift of the Tao II Including Sequential Energy Center Activation, Balancing, & Dimensional Expansion, AND the Intro to Taoist Medicine DVDs (2).

This is a close to $300 value, free!.

Must register and attend all 3 days.

Offer not valid to students who have already attended the workshop HOWEVER e-mail or call me for your very own special promotion.

It would be a ten hour drive for me. I still might be up for it. I could maybe get a plane ticket also. Just want make sure u arnt planning any additional workshops near arizona,colorado,or cali first.

Sounds like cool experience

• Like 1

When one is posses by Jinn, signs are really bad quality

of sleep with nightmares, and insomnia while fear

is involved. In awakend state one would is illogical agressive a

nd when hearing holy words, righteous word from someone

who is righthouse one feel anger and pain.

One can not stop movements.

When there is movement they are try to hurt somebody.

The face is in such state look like a different person

with darker face and strange veins.

This person also is like being hunted and one has fear if

one is alone and this person see shadows and may her voices

that mock. The mind is dull and the person is uncalm.

In a lineage where spontaneus movement is happening.

The body move because of integration and catharsis.

It is to cleanse off impulse which one has not expressed.

These is stored in the memory and feeds of ones energy.

These catharsis can be kicked in by long dances, shaking,

as well because of the flow of energy in the energybody

when a blockage is open the body may move.

Else one may not move but feel that the place is flushed.

The body move in specific patterns for rebalance.

The moves can be stopped by ones own will.

I expirience that warriors tend to have strong catarsis

with screaming and violent moves but this is again

cause by their strict discipline to do the moves as

they are teached dissallowing "mistaskes".

So is same to people

because of their culture are forbidden to live certain

aspects. People in service are teached to smile all

the day, must friendly, must courtesey, must friendly.

The more one supressed things a child would do

and an adult is not allowed, the more strong the reaction.

The goal is to reach the state of calmness, sleep is deep

one has a kind of fearlessness in nightmares if they are

called nightmares....if you subdue the things there.

As well no nightmares.

The daily life more than normal with more common sense

because of greater awareness and with greater compassion.

When Catharsis is over one will start to do TaiChi like movements,

only that they happen alone and then a long time of deep still

meditation follows and then again movements.

Thanks for clarifying.

So, if I understand you correctly, you assumed that I considered this to be a case of demonic possession and you're pointing out that, in your opinion, it isn't?

Thanks for clarifying.

So, if I understand you correctly, you assumed that I considered this to be a case of demonic possession and you're pointing out that, in your opinion, it isn't?

I just assume it. Because greatest problem for the Wu Wei method accusation to worry about is

- madness

- possesion

also I am not able to think about other things that would be disturbing.

I would like to learn about if I miss something.

• Like 1

I just assume it. Because greatest problem for the Wu Wei method accusation to worry about is

- madness

- possesion

also I am not able to think about other things that would be disturbing.

I would like to learn about if I miss something.

I'm unclear about what you mean by "greatest problem for the Wu Wei method accusation"

I'm unclear about what you mean by "greatest problem for the Wu Wei method accusation"

When you look at Wu Wei Methods they result in spontaneus movement.

For someone who is a human not involved in Qigong or Energy Art

it will look for the religious like possesion and the logic minded person as

madness either think it is real madness or caused by drugs.

Arent possesion or madness not disturbing?

Master Hu Yuexian is an example who has exercised very long resulting in a seemingly form

while all is spontaneus and result in calmness. If you see a beginner who allow those movements......

you will be shocked as parent who would say : "At least let music run to it! People may think you are crazy!"

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this