Sign in to follow this  
Taiji Bum

David Shens response to my Alchemy Problem

Oops, I didn't know there was going to be a problem posting this. I figured if SeanD posted a link I would save everyone the trouble of signing up to a new site and just post the response. Sorry, wont happen again.

Edited by DarinHamel

And this is no sharing of information he shouldn't?

Don't be silly, on the contrary this is probably an exception. I don't know what David will say, but I'm all for it.

Don't be silly, on the contrary this is probably an exception. I don't know what David will say, but I'm all for it.

You sure already know that I allow myself the freedom to sometimes be silly on purpose in order to get an idea across. I am honestly curious what David will think of it. Not that we have to start all this deleting of messages all over again... B)

You sure already know that I allow myself the freedom to sometimes be silly on purpose in order to get an idea across. I am honestly curious what David will think of it. Not that we have to start all this deleting of messages all over again... B)

Thanks for understanding. David can't really defend his words on the Taobums. Plus people would get a clearer picture and have questions answered more skillfully from David himself who has asked his master Shifu Wang Liping to weigh in as well and make sure he is giving the correct advice... from a master who has achieved the abilities we all want to know about.

Cheers, Sean

I just wonder if, from all that "happened" so far, one wouldn't have to actually make it a point that in order to post any information by David one would have to first ask him for approval to do so???

Harry

What happened to the thread with the essay/response to this situation?

See "The Secret of Seasons" thread. There is a link to the essay.

I am starting to miss the old HT board where it was just not possible to delete a message.

We should put a tax.

As a form of friendship that comes from exchange Americans should pay one euro every time they edit one post, and european should pay one dollar when they edit. And the difference in price is to show that you are really committed.

Sign in to follow this