Sign in to follow this  
Ian

Quick question for Sean D

Just wondered whether David, or Wang Liping, or any other senior person around them, has commented as to whether this book is an accurate record of Wang Liping's training?

Apologies if this has been covered before - I tend not to read all of threads over a certain length, as it's often an indication that things have got more personal than factual.

I would be interested in this myself. I just recently ordered 'Dragon Gate' and 'Magus of Java' from Amazon to get some basic idea of who David's teachers are. So I would be interested whether 'Magus' as well as 'Dragon Gate' are considered authentic, accurate descriptions, atleast according to David and/or Wang Liping.

Sean can speak for himself (uh, I think he's established that by now). But I've been all over David's site and I haven't seen anyone say anything negative about it. Indeed some of the visitors there have quoted it extensively and no one's stepped in and said it's inaccurate, etc.

Also, I believe (though could be wrong) that it was billed as an "authorized" biography.

Finally, it's a very good read for anyone who's into this sort of thing. I'd highly reccomend it.

Sign in to follow this