Sign in to follow this  
coyote_dae

Yo

I'm originally from the desert, and currently in the woods near the lip of the ocean. My path of travel has been for as long as I can remember. I started with nature/spiritualism studies in my teens. Then went on to hindu /Buddhist studies. Some how I fell into daoist studies. The majority of the past six years has been spent with Korean style daoist stuff. I tend to be very much an ox head about things, but am very glad and appreciative for the patience of my mentors. Anyways, I hope this forum will be able to help me to keep my mind a little more focus on the path and not so much focused on all the butterflies in the field.

Peace.

• Like 1

Yo and welcome to the Tao Bums. You will find a great deal here on all of your interests, past and present.

Before delving in please take a few moments to read the two pinned posts at the top of the Lobby and also take a look at the site terms and rules. http://thetaobums.com/topic/19575-forum-terms-rules/

Whilst it is good to keep to the straight and narrow of the path the butterflies can be very beautiful can't they?

Best wishes,

Chang

• Like 1

To have ones head in the heavens, yet to keep ones feet firmly planted on the ground. A pleasant little cottage between heaven and Earth. Welcome to the TaoBums. :)

My 2 cents, Peace

Edited by OldChi
  • Like 1

Sign in to follow this