http://www.nsa.gov/public_info/_files/ufo/key_to_et_messages.pdf

The following is a copy of the original document as found on the National Security Agency website. You can view the original document at the following location:

French UFO files, then the British UFO files, the FBI Vault and recently the Kennedy disclosure. And now files from the prominent security agency rediscovered (never been reported in main stream media), the NSA, saying they have received alien messages

Edited by SonOfTheGods
  • Like 1

http://www.nsa.gov/public_info/_files/ufo/key_to_et_messages.pdf

The following is a copy of the original document as found on the National Security Agency website. You can view the original document at the following location:

This is one of those instances where "they" have been deceitful

Anyone who believed in UFOs was considered an idiot

Now, the government is making it out to be common knowledge

Area 51 was always associated witrh crackpots

In the last couple of weeks, it was admitted to be a real place

The following is transcribed from Page 21, Appendix:

Recently a series of radio messages was heard coming from outer space. The transmission was not continuous, but cut by pauses into pieces which could be taken as units, for they were repeated over and over again. The pauses show here as punctuation. The various combination have been represented by letters of the alphabet, so that the messages can be written down. Each message except the first is given here only once. The serial number of the messages has been supplied for each reference.

its a disinformation tactic to have us believe it is the aliens who have been spying on us

You mean the government would actually put out disinformation?

I got laughed at for saying that on this thread

http://thetaobums.com/topic/31316-wikileaks-flat-earth-conspiracy/

Maybe because you are the Mod no one will laugh at you

Let's see what transpires.

i am certain hopeful that i get laughed at all the time.and if not by others , then at least laughed at by myself.

dont let laughter deter you in any way and dont take it personal

• Like 4

i am certain hopeful that i get laughed at all the time.and if not by others , then at least laughed at by myself.

dont let laughter deter you in any way and dont take it personal

It doesn't stop me, I also encourage it.

That's why I am still posting lol

It's boring inside the box

• Like 1

ironically, if I posted this in the Hermetic Magick section, this would be moved to Off Topic, which is why I put it here.

But Crowley communicated with Lam.

Golden Dawn had the Secret Chiefs

But nowdays, if you mention Aliens in magickal circles, you get laughed at.

If I posted this in General Discussion, same thing would happen

But if you research China origins, they will tell you that their origin came from the stars.

e15d537da8bfc0f101ef508a191f8bff.jpg

In 1995 games designer Steve Jackson created a role-playing card game called Illuminati: The Game of Conspiracy. When playing, you take on the role of the shadowy puppet masters who supposedly make up the ruling elite of the Illuminati. Your mission is to launch black-ops false flag attacks on your own people, and generally conspire to act out evil plans to elevate your own wealth and, more importantly, to strengthen your ironfisted grip on world domination.

With the cards dealt, you can launch terrorist nukes into tall buildings, bomb the Pentagon, spread an artificially created disease, and even rewrite the history books to aid your reign of behind-the-scenes terror. The most remarkable thing about this game, however, is the illustrations on each card, some of which bear an uncanny resemblance to real life disasters like 9/11 and the Deepwater Horizon oil leak. Many conspiracy theorists are certain that the Illuminati truly exists, and that Steve Jackson had insider information on their heinous plot to implement the New World Order—an all singing, all dancing boot of tyranny put in place to stamp repeatedly on our faces in the near future.

77e7d796e4c85c8aabab2e61d12cb554.jpg They believe Jackson and his team of art directors, illustrators, and graphic designers, made these cards to subliminally warn us of the impending doom that would approach in the following 20 or so years. It seems far-fetched, but after digging around for a while, I began to wonder if there could actually be some truth to this bizarre theory.

70cead5a6e447dcdc4d17ad08ae944c4.jpg

There are 330 cards in total. Each was drawn by hand in the early 90s by a team of five illustrators who were given guidelines by art director Alain Dawson and editor Steve Jackson. SJ Games (Jackson’s company) was a small outfit at the time, headed by a college dropout. Where could they have gotten top-secret information from the highest echelons of a shadowy, world-controlling organization? It could’ve been from hackers who worked for them.

In 1990, the offices of SJ Games were raided by the American Secret Service, who took documents and hard drives, some of which contained information on the Illuminati game. Those who believe in this conspiracy will tell you that the secret services struck because they knew Steve Jackson and his crew were going to slyly reveal the Illuminati’s plan of action through this card game. While this does tie in nicely with the cloak and dagger aspects of the theory, the offices were actually raided because SJ Games was employing a hacker named Loyd Blankenship, better known as “The Mentor.”

33b1aba4dc2bfc21d64a0d1f2dfb79c4.jpg

Blankenship was the system operator for a hacking Bulletin Board System (BBS) known as “The Phoenix Project,” which published a stolen set of files that detailed how the 911 emergency response systems worked (the E911 documents). He was also the system operator for SJ Games’ Illuminati bulletin board. I managed to speak with Blankenship about the raid.

“SJ Games got raided because they knew I was a sysop [system operator] there,” he says. “And the Secret Services couldn’t believe that I wasn’t using the SJ Games BBS as a hacker board as well. The Secret Services assumed they’d swoop in with a weak warrant and find so much incriminating evidence that I’d be forced to accept a plea bargain. Unfortunately for them, I had nothing incriminating at SJ Games.”

All of Blankenship’s hacking related information sat at home (which was also raided) on his hard drive for his hacking forum. At work at the SJ Games offices he managed the Illuminati bulletin board like he was supposed to—as a place for customer support, games testing, and eventually a forum for people interested in conspiracy, sci-fi, and all things out of the ordinary.

dba38425ffa36acc1961663de8af5fd5.jpg

Speaking on Steve Jackson, Blankenship says: “Steve is a huge fan of conspiracy theories. Not that he believes in them—as far as I could tell in five years of working with him—rather, he is immensely entertained by them. As for the "predictions" from the cards, it's pretty much like any psychic—say that a Middle Eastern leader will be killed next year and you have a decent chance of getting it right.”

Looking at the playing cards, it’s not hard to see why those with an eye for conspiracy and a lingering sense of paranoia interpret them as being prophesies for world disasters. The detailed images of exploding twin towers, earthquakes, and brutal martial law enforcement don’t need to be folded in half or studied upside down to see what the supposed message is. The illustrations are stark—albeit by probable coincidence—enough to send shivers down the spines of even the most hardened cynics and sceptics.

1bfc286e85f9b38131b171fe1ae1c76b.jpg

I got in touch with Dan Smith, the main card illustrator, who told me, “Unknown to most, and I say this with a degree of apprehension, speaking out now that the events are in the past, Steve dabbled in reprehensible, unclean practices to obtain his card ideas. I wouldn't say a Golden Dawn level of occult mastery, but there were times I would get messages from people who I didn't know... Steve often kidded that he was Nostradamus' second cousin's grand-nephew. Now I wonder...”

I was pretty sure Smith was bullshitting me, so I spoke to John Grigni, another one of the illustrators who lent his skills to around 20 of the cards.

He spoke about the “Twin Towers card,” which shows two skyscrapers standing next to each other, with a fiery explosion at about the same place where the first plane hit the World Trade Center in 2001.

0856a7dfd4ffe370c5448194627cfbab.jpg

“The Twin Towers card is actually titled Terrorist Nuke, which I recall from that time was a concern relating to the collapse of the Soviet Union,” says Grigni. “Terrorism was heating up as a 'headline seller' without the ever-present threat of nuclear annihilation, but we were still looking at Hamas and Palestine as likely culprits for such acts. Art direction-wise, frankly a nuke wouldn't just blow up one building, even a 'tactical' nuke would do damage on a much larger scale. It does seem oddly prescient, given the 'twin towers’ shown.”

To be clear, I don’t think Illuminati: The Game of Conspiracy is a destructive master plan hidden in a card game, but I have to admit the similarities between the cards and some of the biggest catastrophes in the last two decades, coupled with the Secret Service raid and the company’s relationship to hackers, is a bit unsettling.

d9f36468fe0755f87ad0d24ea0b1b749.jpg

Perhaps the most ominous card for our current moment is the one above, featuring what looks like London’s Big Ben clock tower being blown up with five men running from it—each one dressed in colors suspiciously close to those of the Olympic rings. Spooky.

http://www.vice.com/read/did-the-illuminati-make-this-rpg

Edited by SonOfTheGods
  • Like 1

Perfect Dark... predicted the future.

Seriously, they put obama as president in the game back in the '90's.

perfectdark.jpg

LOOK!

Its Giancarlo Esposito!!!

hmm... i need to get out of this world. wish i could do it alone, hateful of all around me who wont walk this path beside me... no offense, but fuck y'all.

More worried about your finances than your futures :(

LOOK!

Its Giancarlo Esposito!!!

:lol: actually, there are probably lots of people the PD President of 2025 looks like. or was it 2125? i forget... :S

Actually (and this isnt the only example i have) Perfect Dark has some scary parodies of my own life...

For example (only one that comes to mind actually :( ) Daniel Carrington of the Carrington Institute made contact with the "Maians" (suspiciously like Mayans?) or "Greys" in the year i was born ('85) and Joanna Dark's double agent contact has the name Jonathan... though is spelled differently than on my birth certificate :lol: i WAS blond when i was born! :lol:

i wish i could remember the other ones...

Well, other than the reptilians called Skedar who use "cloaking Devices" that make them look like tall blond men :lol:

Edited by Northern Avid Judo Ant

:lol: actually, there are probably lots of people the PD President of 2025 looks like. or was it 2125? i forget... :S

Im just saying..... THE CHICKEN MAN!! MUAHAHA

Truth, probably lots of people... I still find that possible connection amusing. haha

That card game is very interesting. Not just how the "moves" you can make have happened. also in how those are accurate actions of power.

especially if you are behind the scenes.

Pretty neat.

The twin towers one was freekay! haha. Good stuff.

even if aliens are real i don't care at all until they start making themselves known to me and actually doing something other than existing

<_< its not good stuff, it's time to FIX that stuff!

ACK! you got in before me!

Fix stuff? Can we?

For many, its like trying to move an immovable object. Just dont have the "juice".

So why worry?

I prefer to focus on my own growth and development. education. Preparing for life

If something happens, we can be better prepared.

Also, I have no idea if you were reffering to the card game or not! Hahaha.

Peace

http://www.nsa.gov/public_info/_files/ufo/communication_with_et.pdf

That ones neat. They cut out half of some pages, the first one they cut out is referring to the project Ozma where they recieved messages.

Even if parts are missing. what is clear is that they recieved information that holds to geometric patterns.

Meaning, some form of intelligence.

How neat!

haha.

Peace

*sigh*

... the game is interesting, but unsavory and not exactly healthy... i doubt it predicted anything, but gave people ideas in the first of fucking places.

None the less, ideas that are by no means "new"... just spread out wider.

Im gonna give up, if there is no solution, no fixing the world, then i have no reason to be here any longer.

*sigh*

... the game is interesting, but unsavory and not exactly healthy... i doubt it predicted anything, but gave people ideas in the first of fucking places.

None the less, ideas that are by no means "new"... just spread out wider.

Im gonna give up, if there is no solution, no fixing the world, then i have no reason to be here any longer.

Why not just enjoy the parts of life that are good?

That you enjoy?

Might be more fun.

Peace.

i cant. everything else takes precedence.

if i could be convinced that there is no suffering what so ever in this world, i would cease to experience suffering.

So long as one person suffers at the hands of other human wills.... i will forever hate the humans responsible for perpetuating suffering... so long as any one person's life does not belong to their own will in its entirety... i will remain on the warpath.

Until the PEOPLE inherit the EARTH... i will only feel hate.

you cant take the good with the bad and expect anything to improve... you gotta start cutting out the bad and purifying the good.

"necessary" evil is a LIE.

i cant. everything else takes precedence.

if i could be convinced that there is no suffering what so ever in this world, i would cease to experience suffering.

So long as one person suffers at the hands of other human wills.... i will forever hate the humans responsible for perpetuating suffering... so long as any one person's life does not belong to their own will in its entirety... i will remain on the warpath.

Until the PEOPLE inherit the EARTH... i will only feel hate.

you cant take the good with the bad and expect anything to improve... you gotta start cutting out the bad and purifying the good.

"necessary" evil is a LIE.

I see, I see.

Warpath, eh. Tough path to walk.

If we happen to live in a dualistic world, then there will be evil.

This level of existence we inhabit has that aspect to it.

Plus, it is peoples will TO create evil.

So where is the line?

Where does a persons actual will become valid in your point of view?

when it never disregards the will of another. "evil" is purely the trespass upon another person's free will.

For example: My will to be alive would be trespassed upon the moment anyone made any attempt to kill me, and i could return their karma on the spot without producing any additional karma on my part.

Another example: your will to remove me from a location opf the world is invalid. "property" canot be proven to exist outside the realm of your free will - therefore, if you annot will your property to move or act, you cannot weild authority over that property, and i can occupy any space i am willing to, so long as it is not a previously occupied space held by a free and willing individual!

ANOTHER example: I am not willing to listen to celestial bark at people, but he is literally not trespassing upon my free will. Why? because my free will cannot rightfully extend over the realm of any other person's free will without me being wrong.

Sound can never be a trespass upon a person until it reaches a physically debilitating level which can be observed with sonic weapons in WWII secret weapons operations.

AND YET ANOTHER example: a government wants to take money from its people to fund its occupancy and operations. this is a direct trespass upon the lives of the individuals who work and toil, to give up the fruits of their labor at any percentage. you can willingly pay taxes, that' not wrong, but the moment you are forced, you MUST eliminate the enforcer, lest you condone the enforcement.

enforcement; FORCE, is always a trespass against free will. Cooperation requires no enforcement or law but the respect of mutually possessed freedom of Will.