Hey everyone! I've been training very hard and I want to progress as quickly as possible but I've run into a bit of a road block. I am required to take at least 72 hours off of training every time I ejaculate whether it be while I'm awake or asleep because if I don't it would result in a torn dan tien. This used to not be that much of a problem since I rarely had nocturnal emissions and as I'm not married I don't have sex. However for the past couple weeks I've been having wet dreams every 2-4 days and can rarely get a day of training in. Usually as soon as my three day break is almost up, I lapse again and have to take three more days off. This is really annoying because I'm really motivated and anxious to progress and rarely being able to train is killing my progress! I've done a bunch of research but usually the best advise people give to have less wet dreams is to masterbate or have sex. This does me absolutely no good, because the point is to not ejaculate regardless of the way you do it. I have found a few tips like sleeping on your side with one leg on top of the other and that not staying warm helps (sounds a little bit miserable), but does anyone else have any ideas that might help?

Edited by KenBrace
  • Like 1

dont know wether you have done any searches on this topic here.

It might have been discussed once or twice before if you have a little look.

To be honest I think you should reassess your training and the whole approach to what you are doing. What system are you practicing?

• Like 2

To be honest I think you should reassess your training and the whole approach to what you are doing. What system are you practicing?

Mo Pai Nei Kung.

Edited by KenBrace
  • Like 1

dont know wether you have done any searches on this topic here.

It might have been discussed once or twice before if you have a little look.

I searched on here before but couldn't find anything.

I searched on here before but couldn't find anything.

There's loads on this very topic ... try using google to search instead of the board search function (which is crap) ... just put something like 'thetaobums mo pai ejaculation' in google if it doesn't show what you want then try diff words combination ...

bullshit you couldn't find anything! i have counted all the threads about ejaculation in General Discussion and the total number of threads ever created is 314, and i counted weeks ago so there should be at least 10 more now

:lol:

bullshit you couldn't find anything! i have counted all the threads about ejaculation in General Discussion and the total number of threads ever created is 314, and i counted weeks ago so there should be at least 10 more now

Yes, I think the offical number of ideas about how not to ejaculate when you want to, on this board, in the past year, is fifty five million , three thousand, and one billion two hundred triliion.

• Like 2

In my own practice, I have had to learn how to use this sexual energy.

For me, it was incredibly hard at first. it felt like the sexy qi would get stuck in my pelvic region and not flow thru out my body smoothly.

Then my body would get hot, feel like it was being torn apart after a few days. Was rough. My mind would get fuzzy, muddled, wild...Angry.

After working on it its much smoother now.

Biggest thing I did was go into the feelings. Find out what its doing. what its not doing.

Using awareness...seems to help the body heal itself.

Trying to use this sexy qi without knowing much about how it works within your body, may make it far harder.

Hope this helps!

Peace

i shouldnt, i know i shouldnt, but i am too weak willed... i have no self control, i have to point out teh funnies always and forever...

For me, it was incredibly hard at first.

I'm sorry... ugh, bad habit... <_<

But people dont stop and think about the different variations of meaning simple words have on sentences...

For you, it was extremely difficult at first.

Cant laugh at that.

Edited by Northern Avid Judo Ant
  • Like 1

i shouldnt, i know i shouldnt, but i am too weak willed... i have no self control, i have to point out teh funnies always and forever...

But people dont stop and think about the different variations of meaning simple words have on sentences...

Cant laugh at that.

HAHAHHAHAH!!

WOOO!

Im glad you did. I didnt catch it.

I got a nice giggle out of that.

Thank you, NAJA!

• Like 1

Lol it was because I used The Tao Bums crappy search engine.

Cant laugh at that.

Hahahahaha!

First:

One of the rules of Qigong (including Mo Pai) is to not be anxious about progression. This can create a ton of psychological problems and actually inhibit your progression.

Second:

Drop Mo Pai immediately. I went down this path and it's a dead end. Do not be fooled by other members on this board. No one - and I mean - NO ONE knows the complete system. There are no trainers that are worth their salt teaching Mo Pai. I can't stress this enough.

Third:

Nocturnal emissions are going to happen in the beginning. Since you're not doing anything serious right now in your practice, it's okay to experience them. You will not tear your Dan Tian (small/large intestine).

• Like 2

It could be a sign of a weak kidney system and practicing nei gung could aggravate that condition. You should see a Chinese doctor and practice some form of dynamic healing qi gong

skydog,,,,

Edited by skydog

First:

One of the rules of Qigong (including Mo Pai) is to not be anxious about progression. This can create a ton of psychological problems and actually inhibit your progression.

Second:

Drop Mo Pai immediately. I went down this path and it's a dead end. Do not be fooled by other members on this board. No one - and I mean - NO ONE knows the complete system. There are no trainers that are worth their salt teaching Mo Pai. I can't stress this enough.

Third:

Nocturnal emissions are going to happen in the beginning. Since you're not doing anything serious right now in your practice, it's okay to experience them. You will not tear your Dan Tian (small/large intestine).

Well cultivating chi into the LDT is pretty much the building block of any system similar to Mo Pai and even if I can't find a teacher to give me further instruction, I will still be one step ahead to begin a similar system that I can find a teacher for. When practicing Mo Pai level one you are basically practicing ten or more systems at a time because they pretty much all start with filling the dan tien with yang chi. Completing level one will open the doors to other similar systems.

• Like 2

Mo Pai? :closedeyes: That's exactly the 9th time I've come across that. I think I'll go research now. I honestly have no experience with Chinese practices 'cept Chen-style Chi, and that's assuming that Mo Pai is Chinese. Sounds kinda Thai. :o

Mo Pai? :closedeyes: That's exactly the 9th time I've come across that. I think I'll go research now. I honestly have no experience with Chinese practices 'cept Chen-style Chi, and that's assuming that Mo Pai is Chinese. Sounds kinda Thai. :o

Yeah Mo Pai originated in China I believe.

KenBrace, practicing what you want to practice (mo pai system) requires more than just a 'teacher'. It requires a teacher with mastery in the practice. This is because you need to learn from someone who not only knows the practice methods and how they are done, but you need the guidance of someone who has a deep understanding of what constitutes right practice and wrong practice and who also knows how to properly identify when a student is on the right track or the wrong track, and also knows how to correct any problems that might arise. You are warned.

Anyway, to deal with the problem you have described, I would suggest you completely stop your sitting practice for the time being until the problem is resolved, and practice the following at least once a day, but once in the morning and once in the evening will be better.

Practice the standing exercise shown in the following video starting at about the 3:30 time stamp in the video. You only need to practice this particular stance. You don't need to practice the other stances he shows in the other videos.

Lam Kam Chuen - The Way of Energy - Day 1

If you haven't practiced this before, start off with just a few minutes or so at first, and build up your standing time slowly. When standing this way starts becoming a strain, stop for that session. Keep your body as relaxed as you can and keep your shoulders down and relaxed as well. Over time you will be able to stand longer and longer. If you can get to standing sessions up to about 20 minutes or more without any straining, then that should be long enough for a session. I believe you first need to correct some weakness or imbalances in your system before practicing sitting practice. Once you have your problem resolved you can start adding sitting practice if you really want and see how it goes, however see my warning above. You are going to want to find a system that is taught by a very experienced and knowledgeable teacher. You should probably do the standing practice for at least three months or more; as long it takes for your problem to be resolved. You should also probably keep doing the standing practice regardless of what other practices you might add later. You can move on to other standing stances once you have resolved your problem if you want.

If you are willing to give this standing practice a try for your situation, please report back with your progress over the next few months so others can see how it helped you with your problem. It is not easy keeping at the standing practice every day, so it will take some real determination and commitment. Ideally you should only be doing the standing stance shown in the above video for at least several months. If you continue with the sitting or other practices during this period then this standing practice might not help you so much however, and obviously you will need to make an effort to avoid sexual stimulation during this practice period as well. So there are various factors that can determine results, so it is good to keep that in mind.

Edited by Iskote