Sign in to follow this  
bd2

salvage information for the next life

Although it is not ONE specific information:

this got posted in Yudeloves welcome section:

>>Here's something for your shrink; my ego was crushed, demolished and disintegrated.<<

>Ah, well however it happened, that's the same end result I was guessing. Not a fun process, but we all learn best the hard way...

Want to be taught empathy? Be made weak.

Want to be taught compassion? Be made persecuted.

Want to be taught less egoness? Have your life fall apart.<

If I wake up one day and still remember the learned lesson that made me become a more refined being that'd be great :)

it is my strong conviction that human beings cannot live joyfully in a contaminated environment (i.e. nature contaminated by poison and radiation). If nature is contaminated, then your food is contaminated and this has negative effects on your food, air and drinking water.

If this fucking inventor of reincarnation forces me to live without the knowledge of semen retention, then my body gets contaminated as well. The end result is the same like living in a contaminated environment.

I do not care about philosophy. I am convinced that i can be happy as long as my body is tremendously healthy (through the application of science).

I do not care about philosophy. I am convinced that i can be happy as long as my body is tremendously healthy (through the application of science).

It's not about philosophy but about experience! AND: a healthy body does not guarantee you a healthy mind!

:)

all aquired information is lost.
Important to create good culture, for our children and ourselves. :)

What a business that would be. I'd call it Karmic Lost and Found(KLF). For $5,000 I'll give your next carnation all the detailed information you think they should have.

I'd need some tibetans, a good website, an offshore account and I'd be ready to go.

Cheaper rate for the bums ofcourse. And I'd offer a guarantee, any slip ups and we'd make good on your second carnation.

B)

Michael

I've been very positively impressed with your recent contributions sunshine. Thank you for them. They've evoked the truth that through great loss come great gains. IMO humans, in general, have become so oriented toward immediate gratification/suffering aversion that the long difficult internal paths that lead to spiritual evolution are too readily eschewed in favor of abdication of that responsibility to "masters", "teachers" or some other excuse as means of placating/cajoling the self that one is "doing something" toward it's evolution when the truth is that they have not the courage to choose a path of loss that is prerequisite to experiencing a path of spiritual gain in their Lives. So understandable but no less sad. Excepting FatherPaul of course :). Love. xeno

I've been very positively impressed with your recent contributions sunshine.

A day without sunshine :rolleyes: is like a day without ... :huh:

Well, you can fill in the blank! ;)

What a business that would be.

* ouch! *

My thought was that if a culture has enough wisdom flowing in it, both energetically, practical support, and just how people act - you know, broadly, like the word "culture" implies - then everybody gets more of what they need, generally.

(I probably didn't need to say that, except to dispel the aesthetic sting.)

I think that Wendell Berry talks, .. well, definately, his writing is just phenomenal regarding ethics and culture. He talks about religion almost not at all, but when he does - he's a Christian, but his view could easily be Buddhist or Taoist or American Indian. Mostly, it's just the ... only really cohesive world-view I've ever come across.

He's a Kentucky farmer, btw, and - definately - his farming life has shaped his world-view enormously. (He was also an english professor for some years.) He lives on a family farm and, working so close to nature, he's been deeply impressed with the weave of inter-dependence of very, very practical life. He is very grounded .. and there's something about his writing, that, when I read it I find it very dense, but very clear, and I agree with (most of) it while I read it - but have the darnedest time thinking, writing, or talking about it myself. It frustrates me, but I've been so taken with the honestly and intelligence of the writing, that I keep it in my car to re-read parts of essays when I'm at a local coffee shop.

It's not about philosophy but about experience! AND: a healthy body does not guarantee you a healthy mind!

In regard to a healthy mind, I would hope to fully retain all knowledge of the I Ching, that I've been

able to acquire, and that I would not retain any knowledge of vulgar thought, speech, and practice.

... knowledge of vulgar thought, speech, and practice.

Regarding the vulgar, Chuang Tzu says the following:-

"Rites are something created by the vulgar men of the world; the Truth is that which is received from

Heaven. By nature it is the way it is and cannot be changed. Therefore the sage patterns himself on

Heaven, prizes the Truth, and does not allow himself to be cramped by the vulgar.

"The stupid man does the opposite of this. He is unable to pattern himself on Heaven and instead frets

over human concerns. He does not know enough to prize the Truth, but instead, plodding along with the

crowd, he allows himself to be changed by vulgar ways, and so is never content.

Although it is not ONE specific information:

this got posted in Yudeloves welcome section:

>>Here's something for your shrink; my ego was crushed, demolished and disintegrated.<<

>Ah, well however it happened, that's the same end result I was guessing. Not a fun process, but we all learn best the hard way...

If I wake up one day and still remember the learned lesson that made me become a more refined being that'd be great :)

What a splendid ray of light.

Sign in to follow this