Sign in to follow this  
deci belle

For zerostao

deci,

does someone enlightened and can see complete absolute reality hold hostilities towards others that dont see exactly the same thing?

and i am really liking the new avatar, it is so you..

Thank you, zero…❤

First of all, mind itself is enlightened. This is the source of beginningless nonorigination.

Seeing absolute reality is mystical experience of sudden illumination when one plants the seed of buddhahood in the homeland of Nothing Whatsoever. Seeing your essence does not confer buddhahood.

Seeing complete reality (Suchness) is itself beyond conditional and absolute. It is neither. Seeing reality looks no different than seeing delusion. It's just that enlightening beings do not see themselves because their point of view is not dependent on the reference-point of personality. They have impersonal objectivity due to experiencing selfless essential unborn aware nature and have the power to prove it in everyday ordinary situations.

It's not that they have the power; potential is inherent in the situation itself. It is because enlightening beings see potential that they are assimilated in it. They know they are no different than the unborn, therefore nonpsychological awareness carries them along according to the karmic dna of the situation itself. Enlightening being has no self to decide. Impersonal adaption is spontaneous.

Delusion is a matter of not knowing you're deluded. Dogen speaks of delusion within delusion eloquently in his Shobogenzo.

It's not about seeing differently— ignorance is such because of NOT seeing. Even if you do see, if you don't have the power to act on it, it is the same as not knowing.

As for holding hostilities… when I blow, the grass bends.

Grass has no say in the matter of life and death. What you refer to as hostility is power.

I just know when.❤

• Like 6

Just because the grass feels the wind does not mean that it knows what it is much less fathoms its source.

When a penrod rustles like the grass with a statement like, "Have you read the classics.", this is exactly what I mean.

This one has neither ears nor eyes and that isn't my problem as the stringless tune isn't written down.

Thank you, zero…❤

First of all, mind itself is enlightened. This is the source of beginningless nonorigination.

Seeing absolute reality is mystical experience of sudden illumination when one plants the seed of buddhahood in the homeland of Nothing Whatsoever. Seeing your essence does not confer buddhahood.

Seeing complete reality (Suchness) is itself beyond conditional and absolute. It is neither. Seeing reality looks no different than seeing delusion. It's just that enlightening beings do not see themselves because their point of view is not dependent on the reference-point of personality. They have impersonal objectivity due to experiencing selfless essential unborn aware nature and have the power to prove it in everyday ordinary situations.

It's not that they have the power; potential is inherent in the situation itself. It is because enlightening beings see potential that they are assimilated in it. They know they are no different than the unborn, therefore nonpsychological awareness carries them along according to the karmic dna of the situation itself. Enlightening being has no self to decide. Impersonal adaption is spontaneous.

Delusion is a matter of not knowing you're deluded. Dogen speaks of delusion within delusion eloquently in his Shobogenzo.

It's not about seeing differently— ignorance is such because of NOT seeing. Even if you do see, if you don't have the power to act on it, it is the same as not knowing.

As for holding hostilities… when I blow, the grass bends.

Grass has no say in the matter of life and death. What you refer to as hostility is power.

I just know when.❤

That is very good!

Sorry if I'm barging in. Just wanted to add something to the OP as below

"deci,

does someone enlightened and can see complete absolute reality hold hostilities towards others that dont see exactly the same"

I see this more like a parent who watches their child make mistakes through a lack of knowing; how can they be angry at a child's innocence? Also, to experience enlightenment is to know it does not exist, if anything, I guess the closest way I could describe it is a sudden lack of ignorance or not-knowing. To know "complete absolute reality" is to know there is no self or other - so for anger to be there means there is still a sense of self lingering. Depending upon what triggered the awakening a person may be as caught in the idea of the absolute or SELF as they once where in self. Ultimately, the 'pure' natural state (for want of a better word) is to not be aware of self or SELF - there just is ISNESS without thought of it being ISNESS. Then the mind is the presence of clear openness, actions arise from the infinite settledness and we live in a kind of calm spaciousness without consciousness of it.

If you want to experience it, just be like it, until it finds you where it has always been.

:)

• Like 2

Look dear, I can't pick my audience— ok?

Do you imagine a world where people can stop themselves from avoiding willful and harmful arbitrary actiion? I don't.

People come to me; I don't go to people. I address issues of incorrect and inadequate practice among other things.

I also write on the subjects that no one else does. NO ONE ELSE DOES. NO ONE ELSE CAN. So fuck'em all❤

If you believe harshness is a no-no, that's just a bit of denial on your part.

I can, do and will use any form of expression that meets the requirements of the situation.

Please don't try to analyze it from the conventional perspective.

I'm not subject to conventions of propriety; not that I distain them.

Please, write an article if you haven't. If you have, then write another one.

If you are replying to my message, I was addressing it to Zerostao :)

Edited by Wayfarer

_/\_ hello :) the adyashanti vids I was just watching...he was saying just the same as you are here, hehe :D

Hmmmm, for some reason, I can't edit the above post to comment on adyashanti~ I saw his blue outfit, it's nice. I kinda like dressing up like a DOM, myself… hahahaa!!❤❤

Sign in to follow this