Sign in to follow this  
SheepishLord

Does anybody (or their teacher) know of any bona-fide devils or asuras who cultivate?

I'd be curious to meet them and talk about the cultivation method(s) they use(d).

Thanks!

-Sheepster

Edited by SheepishLord

I'd be curious to meet them and talk about the cultivation method(s) they use(d).

Thanks!

-Sheepster

I'm not quite sure what you mean with your question, but what instantly came to my mind is this story written

by this southamarican gnostic, whats his name Samael Aun Weor (total wacko imho) about how Belzebub

re-enteres the good path and starts cultivating and helping human kind. There's one guy in Brisbane if I remember right whose astral travel course was discussed here some time ago and who names himself beelzebub (with two ee) - from what I gathered in relation to Aun Weor's teaching or maybe he even is or feels close to this venerable old demon. I you are interested you could ask him...

Just curious: what makes you seek cultivating devils??

affenbrot

later edit: I had remembered this one wrong: he writes himself belzebuub with two uu not two ee. as i wrongly wrote above

Edited by affenbrot

Seek and you shall find. You'll probably find some others in your journey waiting with arms wide open.

When it gets dark you'll need your own light to find the way out.

Rainbows happen.

Spectrum

I do. He is on the corner of 32nd and Broadway and produced such films as "Step on it and eat some kimchi" and "Step on it Part 2: Grandma doesn't see".

Sign in to follow this