Sign in to follow this  
Taoist81

Interesting video

WOW! That's one creepy clip. It almost seemed to me like those three stooges were demon possessed. As I

watched the clip, I could'nt get over how much they reminded me of a similar episode in which Tom Cruz was

defending his pet cult, while attacking those who were trying to expose it for what it truly is: Pure unmitigated

evilness!

What's worse is it is not limited to scientologists (though they do seem to be among the most viscous while remaining business oriented). Whether it is Mormonism, Eckankar, fundie Islam or some off-the-wall sect they all do it in some fashion. They don't worry about ruining people's lives to protect their faith. But of course, it is the dissenter who is wrong, not the teaching.

Your mention of Tom Cruise brought to mind a memory of a 20/20 or some such interview where he insinuated that, as an OT8 or whatever, he is able to control reality. His evidence? he claims to not remember the last time he was sick.

Check out the first video for a freaky impression of scientologists. Defending their faith and practice by attacking those who disagree....

Count how often the depicted scientologists repeat themselves. How pathetic!

Sign in to follow this