deci belle

Mind your Manners, not Mine

Yeah, it's about me❤

Mind your manners, not mine.

What I present is abstruse to begin with, therefore threads I start can rarely become "discussions". At any rate, I'm not here to build up anyone's self-esteem. If I don't accept your understanding, forget it; you can be sure that I do too. That's a good thing!!

It is a rare occasion for me to comment on another's thread, so when I do, take note.

I have a duty and the ability to remain firm regarding spiritual principles that are simply not subject to conventional or even intellectual "interpretation". I simply don't care how or even if people "get it", but if someone is going to comment on my threads, I will most certainly be honest with them (if I'm not already ignoring them).

My response to inappropriate comments is ruthless. Politely ignoring inappropriate comments does more harm than good to others who read it, and to respond as I do sometimes must also harm the thrust of the thread, as any deviation from the subtle nature of the content of my threads ruins the tenuous grasp I have of the thread's subject in terms of verbalizing it (not to mention my mood).

My only hope is that the posts I deem inappropriate to my threads will be removed by its author.

The problem is, nobody can be comfortable going along with with the reality of my authority. It's just a plain and simple fact. I understand the politics. C'est la vie…

On account of the things I have in my threads, some people thankfully choose to run their observations by me in a PM, then they can tell what will fly and how I will respond on my thread should they post there. I do appreciate that.

Often enough, I end up posting my PM response on the thread itself, or save it for another thread if warranted.

As I have stated, I'm not here to build up anyone's self-esteem. Entry into the inconceivable is not about manners. It is about forgetting you ever existed and picking up your function from that point onward.

The whole point of self-refinement is arriving at a healthy, fluid personal identity and training it to LET THE REAL THING BY without missing a beat.❤

ps~ if i can't find an image of a laptop on the thighs of some thigh-high stilettos for my next avatar… I'll have to hire a photographer, so doo keep a look-out for me, hmmmmm?!!❤❤

ed note: italicize "your" in second line

Edited by deci belle
  • Like 4

You always make me laugh, db.

I love your ruthless comments, they cut through the BS like a warm knife through butter.....so refreshing!

• Like 2

Your posts have quite a strong air of arragance a strong "I am enlightened and all you fools are not, you idiots", the language is imo way too unneccessarily complex and mysterious, I feel it is almost done on purpose to keep people not knowing what you are talking about, and place you on a pedestal of "guru", you make many insults about other practices eg "stooopid energy work" and constantly tell people "you dont exist, nothing is real" not being funny, but I think that can be a really harmful apathetic "belief" people can come to, like the belief that no beliefs are valid, I in fact purposely dont "stay in emptiness all day long" because I am paying some attention towards being more integrated and balanced and when I do do that emptiness stuff, I start to think everything is illusion and there is no point to life, basically I can feel my heart getting blocked and then I start to act in less kind ways, If I even share my opinion with you on this thread, I am pretty sure I will face a very long and harsh insult, about how Im such an idiot and should just stop thinking and block my mind, I think blocking ones mind is kind of an ignorance in a way and its more important how one feels than any philosophy about emptiness when one starts acting like there is no point to life. If void is form and form is void doesnt that mean that its more about union than emptiness. You say you dont care about building self esteem, to me it seems like a sort of excuse to be arragant.

Edited by skydog
  • Like 2

but I like deci anyways...however unmeaningful that will be after that post.. ha

I suggest that you avoid comparisons, skydog.

What you say in a nutshell doesn't really matter in terms of you seeing your nature.

As for energy work: As the tao gathers, all these amazing things evolve naturally without any intention. Energy work was devised for people of very advanced age.

I'm not here to make friends.

If you are not ready for this, just tune it out. I didn't criticize you.

The fact that it is beyond your ability to deal with is your own problem, no one else's.

If it makes you feel any better, just compare yourself to the homeland of nothing whatsoever.

SO STOP COMPLAINING AND GET THE FCUK OFF THIS THREAD❤

As for energy work: As the tao gathers, all these amazing things evolve naturally without any intention. Energy work was devised for people of very advanced age.

I find in my lifestyle/daily activities, the enegy work just happens. You could say because of the naturalness in the lay out in my gardens, that they are not generic rows but settled into the existing landscape, that when I walk the narrow path between the patches and with my left hand I hold the watering can full of water and fully extended, bringing it towards me as it empties itself, slowly and keeping it steady it returns to me empty, I refill it and with my right hand I water the garden on the right.

My movements are pure and natural Tai'chi, spontaneous and un repeatable, the energy flowing through me is balanced and natural, and like the water nurtures all things.

The simple task of hand watering for a couple ours a day excersises all my core muscles like yoga, brings balance to my chi and keeps it flowing like Tai'chi. Walking bare foot on the rocks, my root grows deep.

I practice nothing, and immitate nothing, yet uncontrivedd emmulate everything.

• Like 2

Skydog has a valid complaint, I suppose… in his mind. I can never tell if someone is being sincere or not, though.

the language is imo way too unneccessarily complex and mysterious, I feel it is almost done on purpose to keep people not knowing what you are talking about

Well, I'm sorry about that. By your wording it does seem that you actually do believe I'm really talking about something. That's heartening! If you would use this opportunity to actually voice a real question you have about what should be obvious about a mystery of the universe (by PM), I'll try to be less mysterious. I won't string you along…

Why do you think they are mysteries, hmmmmm?

You already know that the way that can be told isn't the way of old~ so how can you also juggle that fact with your desire to grasp the ungraspable with the very source of your confusion (your intellectual function). The accusation that this is something I'm making unnecessarily difficult to understand sounds a bit fishy, skydog.

Often, I'm aware that people complain because that's all they know how to do. I suggest a bit of self-reflection in order to arrive at owning your sense of wonder, dear skydog, and be honest enough about it to articulate it.

Why do people believe that the mysteries of the universe should be able to be understood? Because they are lazy fuckers. Also it seems there is a possibly unconscious attempt to try to see if I can be fooled somehow.

Tathagatas can't be fooled.❤

If I may adress skydog and others from my perspective. I think DB being what appears to you as a "bitch" is a reflection of your self importance. I see no error from the perspective of a follower and emulator of Tao with someone of an accumulated experiential state beliitling and obliterating the foundation of the loftily arrogant by way of reflecting their inner sense of acomplishment, superiority, and aire of certification.

It is quite fitting in many cases, and comming fromsomeone who is naturaly egalitarian, it is done without the accumulation of karma, as a wu wei reflection of the aggressor.

If I may adress skydog and others from my perspective. I think DB being what appears to you as a "bitch" is a reflection of your self importance.

the chainsaw was invented, and every woodcutter clapped their hands gleefully. No more blisters and tiresome, repetitive sawing to and fro. Now forests have been decimated. Some perspectives are unfortunately blunt, while others may take quite some time for the implications to be fathomed.

When I see a fat one …I slice.

Oh and look what we have here… CT's signature is it?

Merely seeing the shadow of a whip is enough to make a fine horse run.

I see~ hahahahhahahhahahhaahahhahahaaaa!!❤❤ Not even a little bit hypocritical, hmmmm?

Consider yourself sliced, Monsieur CT.

And lose that emotionalist crap señor, what's your problem anyway? Simply pathetic.

Perhaps you are not such a fine horse, after all.❤

ed note: add everything below first line

Edited by deci belle