voidisyinyang

secret of Excluded Zone Water - negentropy battery in the body

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2013/08/18/exclusion-zone-water.aspx?e_cid=20130818Z1_SNL_Art_1&utm_source=snl&utm_medium=email&utm_content=art1&utm_campaign=20130818Z1

EZ Water....

denser, under more pressure, but has more structure to it - stores energy like a battery - - is 99% of muscle cells!!!

The energy comes from light - photons.....

Acoustic energy also adds to this.....

Macroquantum water.

Tap water in cities subjected to chlorine treatment or heavily polluted failed to form crystals at all, with no sign of the characteristic hexagonal (6-fold) symmetry of snowflakes.

http://www.i-sis.org.uk/water4.php

A stunningly beautiful, asymmetric crystal came from the fountain of Lourdes in France. It was described as, "A mysterious crystal that gives off the feeling of mystical glory."

In certain rivers, such as the Shinano in the Niigata and Nagano prefectures, perfect crystals were formed from the water upstream, but not from the contaminated downstream waters.

Grounding to the EArth - bare feet on the soil - increases negative charge ions into the body to create EZ Water.....

The EArth is always being hit by lightning somewhere....

Victor Schauberger:

"pressure plus suction equals reduction of resistance"

Vortex water.....

JL Finney -- http://thetaobums.com/topic/26873-quantum-jazz-coherent-water-collagen-as-qi-meridians-and-astral-rainbow-body/

Juicing - creates EZ Water - through the vortex and plant cell water is EZ water...

The reason our cells are negatively charged is because of EZ Water....

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3047203/

“This approximate tetrahedrality is, however, forced by more than the tetrahedral aspect of the
charge distribution.”

J. L. Finney, "What's so special about water?" Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society, 2004.

This water secret for free energy has also been discovered and documented by Dr. Gerald
Pollack. As Pollack states the newly discovered fourth state of water is a liquid crystalline state
revealing that energy orders the water. This ordering can change the proton structure and move
the electrons so that water works like a battery and then free energy is created. Pollack says this
is the secret mechanism behind photosynthesis and even the origin of life itself. Pollack states that there's a 200 volt difference between the top of a standing person and their feet because of the negative charge of the Earth and that the Earth's negative charge can then flow into a person, thereby structuring their internal water to create free healing energy.

This is also the focus of Dr. Raymond Damadian the inventor of the MRI – his position is that the secret of health is maintaining the tetrahedron bonding geometry of the water molecules.

http://books.google.com/books/about/Life_from_Light.html?id=mtDkruwUoYgC

Life from Light.....

German chemist on Breatharians...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-464814/Professor-claims-survive-just-sunshine-fruit-juice.html

He's a bright, well spoken scientist who was so surprised at the consequences of his bizarre diet - just four coffees and two fruit juices every day for six-and-a-half years, plus that occasional glass of wine - that he's written a book about it called Life From Light....

"I feel healthier and more vital than ever. My powers of resistance and regeneration are stronger. I'm hardly ever ill any more. Psychologically, I feel stable and mentally enriched, have much better concentration and memory than I used to and now only need five or six hours' sleep, rather than the eight or nine I used to."

And what of his libido - has it been diminished by a diet of coffee, juice and air?

"The opposite!" he trills. "Every perception - whether it is sight, skin or other sense organ - is more intense. My potency has become even stronger."

Edited by pythagoreanfulllotus
  • Like 3

I'm gonna have to do this diet - Spring Forest Qigong Master Jim Nance keeps telling me only 20% of our energy is from food while 80% is from the atmosphere - clearly this is light energy.

So the secret of tetrahedral water as I documented from J.L. Finney is that it is negentropic zero-point energy since the increased pressure does not increase entropy as a macroquantum entangled dynamic.

• Like 1

...and the phonton intesity is affected by stellar phenomenas like full moon or solar eclipses.

It happens only in carbonated water. Add iron and the effect increases.

This is from another very interesting article: http://www.21stcenturysciencetech.com/Articles_2011/Fall-2011/Carbonate_Solutions.pdf

When we breath slower our CO2 increases and our water is more carbonated :)

Or we can eat baking soda.

The major organic molecules responsible for structuring the internal space of living systems are the acidic polysaccharides and collagen-like proteins. In some cases (for example, in medusa-like animals, such as jellyfish) these substances may bind up to 2,000 parts of water per 1 part of organic carbon, and this “living water” exhibits the same vitality as in any other organism. Thus, living systems may be provisionally defined as organic (carbonaceous) aqueous systems in a persistent state of energy transformation.

yeah that's what Dr. Mae-Wan Ho focuses on also - the collagen clustered water with piezoelectric energy....

Certain catalysts are needed for the process of water “burning” to proceed efficiently. The most common “impurities” that may serve as catalysts for the processes related to water splitting and burning are the members of the carbonate family:

I'm gonna have to do this diet - Spring Forest Qigong Master Jim Nance keeps telling me only 20% of our energy is from food while 80% is from the atmosphere - clearly this is light energy.

So the secret of tetrahedral water as I documented from J.L. Finney is that it is negentropic zero-point energy since the increased pressure does not increase entropy as a macroquantum entangled dynamic.

What diet is that? Im trying to do qi full eating. once i have enough money saved up i plan on going to my natural grocer and getting lots of fresh produce and some grass fed meats and dairy.

Yeah ive tried fasting in the past, it only lasted one day. but i noticed a difference, it was like i could feel my body digesting the food and the energy of it rite away. well i did break the fast with an orange haha.

On the topic of water do you think spring water would be best compared to filtered tap water and distilled water. i myself have a brita filter and a clearly filtered water bottle. when im at work i drink hot water that comes out of the coffee dispenser and mix it with some cold for yin yang water not filtered tho.

I know you've mentioned in the past that you have low jing. check this out tell me what you think.

• Like 1

I been trying magnetizing water in a vortex, it seams to be working, water tastes different and the energy flows is stronger.

I been trying magnetizing water in a vortex, it seams to be working, water tastes different and the energy flows is stronger.

What are you using to magnetize water in a vortex?

I lost the alchemical pill through nocturnal emission a couple times after having too much chocolate - so yeah it definitely increases your jing energy so you have to compensate by meditating more to turn the "yin jing" into "Yang jing" or "Yin chi" energy.

I take chocolate regularly -- but rely on cayenne as my main spice herb....

This dude needs to put up window insulation and his apartment would be twice as warm! I know this from experience as Minnesota is just as cold as Canada. haha.

I'll post that comment on his youtube....

But yeah getting jing energy from food is easy but it's much better for me to get jing energy from the shen energy through concentration. If I get jing energy from food it makes me smell - because you gotta wait 2 1/2 hours after eating to do full lotus meditation or else the food goes to the head - the anaerobic bacteria. I can't smell it myself - but if I have any impurities in food like sugar then I get internal tingling which is the electrons of the chi energy neutralizing the free radicals created by the sugar e. coli bacteria increase.....

So anyway for fasting I did a 10 day full lotus fast a couple years ago - but I was transmitting energy the whole time so I didn't build up energy. I drank liquids - and I was taking in jing energy - but doing exorcisms of other people's jing blockages....

So.... my first "bigu" or qigong energy feast was 8 days on just half a glass of water - that's when my chi energy was the strongest - building up shen energy even. That's when I went to the Level 3 retreat in 2000 - and I saw the dead people spirits and Chunyi healing them as they hovered around Chunyi and then Chunyi creates "yin spirits" over and over which he sends out of his head out into the room to heal people - each yin spirit individualized for each person's healings....

Yeah ive tried fasting in the past, it only lasted one day. but i noticed a difference, it was like i could feel my body digesting the food and the energy of it rite away. well i did break the fast with an orange haha.

On the topic of water do you think spring water would be best compared to filtered tap water and distilled water. i myself have a brita filter and a clearly filtered water bottle. when im at work i drink hot water that comes out of the coffee dispenser and mix it with some cold for yin yang water not filtered tho.

I know you've mentioned in the past that you have low jing. check this out tell me what you think.

• Like 1

Yeah Spring Forest Qigong Master Jim Nance said that he doesn't need to ground to anything - and Chunyi does need that but he does recommend walking barefoot outside. I've been doing this everyday now and it's awesome. Just the foot massage is worth it - but yeah you can feel the energy -- and ....

yeah Spring Forest Qigong Master Jim Nance was telling me how Chunyi Lin used to use more energy in the 90s - but it was too much for people to handle - so Chunyi doesn't do that anymore but he can still do it if he wants to.... so Jim said he was in this church with Chunyi and the walls of the church started cracking from all the energy. Jim said if he could have been able to handle the pain of his healing at that time it would have saved him tons of time of working through blockages but the energy was just too intense - the fire of the energy inside was too strong....

What are you using to magnetize water in a vortex?

This video explains how to sett the magnets

some one was selling some thing like that before i founds some videos of his, it looked very nice.

I wanted to try this so I just taped some neodymium toys to a beaker and using a spoon to make the vortex.

Been using this a couple of times and I can feel and taste the differences.

• Like 1

I lost the alchemical pill through nocturnal emission a couple times after having too much chocolate - so yeah it definitely increases your jing energy so you have to compensate by meditating more to turn the "yin jing" into "Yang jing" or "Yin chi" energy.

I take chocolate regularly -- but rely on cayenne as my main spice herb....

This dude needs to put up window insulation and his apartment would be twice as warm! I know this from experience as Minnesota is just as cold as Canada. haha.

I'll post that comment on his youtube....

But yeah getting jing energy from food is easy but it's much better for me to get jing energy from the shen energy through concentration. If I get jing energy from food it makes me smell - because you gotta wait 2 1/2 hours after eating to do full lotus meditation or else the food goes to the head - the anaerobic bacteria. I can't smell it myself - but if I have any impurities in food like sugar then I get internal tingling which is the electrons of the chi energy neutralizing the free radicals created by the sugar e. coli bacteria increase.....

So anyway for fasting I did a 10 day full lotus fast a couple years ago - but I was transmitting energy the whole time so I didn't build up energy. I drank liquids - and I was taking in jing energy - but doing exorcisms of other people's jing blockages....

So.... my first "bigu" or qigong energy feast was 8 days on just half a glass of water - that's when my chi energy was the strongest - building up shen energy even. That's when I went to the Level 3 retreat in 2000 - and I saw the dead people spirits and Chunyi healing them as they hovered around Chunyi and then Chunyi creates "yin spirits" over and over which he sends out of his head out into the room to heal people - each yin spirit individualized for each person's healings....

Ah ok. He also has a video on increasing yang jing with herbs. do you think it would be harder do with herbs than meditation? i think i could use the herbs to benefit my will power so i can practice SFQ more like i want to.

I remember you mentioning cayenne alot on your blog. isn't it good for using in animal products to get rid of parasites, or is that pretty much any herb?

Yeah ive been to Canada its really nice over there other than the cold weather. Took a trip up to Michigan to visit relatives with my family. went through the Windsor tunnel.

What are some good foods for building jing? im not sure if im deficient myself or not, i have had multiple vaccines. i remember you mentioning how you got those rabies shots with mercury in them, and vaccines have mercury to. i also have fillings haha. all that soda i had as kid. now i just want to cut sugar out all together. im addicted tho i have to kick it.

Exorcisms must of been intense! yeah i definitely want to get to a point where i can heal my family of there ailments.

Seeing spirits i would of just froze in fear haha.

Definitely cut the sugar.

Fruit is o.k. because of the fiber.

I just ate six eggs last night to increase my jing - used vinegar with the eggs.

Then when I talked to someone I got internal tingling which means that the chi energy from my third eye is going into them but as it does so it pulls up the lower body anaerobic e. coli into my brain and leaches it out as crap smell.

haha.

I know it's crazy but I've been living with this for 10 years. How can I explain this to people when they are materialistic and know nothing about the pineal gland vagus nerve cerebrospinal connection to the lower body energy.....

So yeah I'm sure herbs can help build jing but for me food is dirty energy in general.

I used to rely on garlic as an antiseptic against the e. coli and then just tons of greens to counteract the rotten egg smell of the garlic.

It was a crazy method - I ate three bulbs of garlic a day so that I could eat as much food as I wanted - my skin is now permanently yellow from all the sulfur. haha.

I was also constantly transmitting chi energy into people for five years.

So yeah I have to meditate all the time to build my jing but meditation is not valued in our society - it's considered being lazy. Also when I meditate that means I am "exorcising" the lower emotional organ blockages of the people around me and so they freak out.

It's like creating a spacetime vortex - so then I use my third eye to transmit energy into them -- but by doing so I am not building up my energy. Doing this I can sit in full lotus as long as I want but if I am not transmitting my third eye energy then it's more difficult to stay in full lotus meditation.

So I did tons of physical work yesterday on very little food so my jing energy was all burned out and that's why I ate the eggs but I should have just meditated. It takes a 4 hour intensive nonstop meditation session to rebuild my jing but it doesn't last long since as soon as I leave the meditation then the people around me suck up the jing energy. So I did not have that four hours to do intensive meditation - it takes special time and space to be honored.

Spring Forest Qigong Master Jim Nance says I usually have stronger energy than other people but people just suck it up so then I have to raise the frequency of my consciousness past my 2nd chakra - to open up the heart deeper and the third eye more - so that people can not even sense that I have energy for them to take.

Spring Forest Qigong Master Jim Nance says since he is at the fundamental level of reality then no one can take his energy because there is nothing for them to take! It's all just the Emptiness that they are already a part of -- and so their mind can not access it.

Anyway I am supposed to supervise organic fruit boxes -- but it's going to be difficult since if I eat food then I smell like crap but if I fast then my jing energy is easily decreased unless I am meditating all the time.

My only real option is to join a monastery -- but anyway Jim Nance says that it doesn't matter since monasteries are not integrated into the world so much - so you can get a more intense experience but it's not the same.

Anyway we'll see what happens - when I see Jim Nance then I can fast because he can just recharge my energy. Sometimes he doesn't recharge my energy if we're just hanging out, talking for fun, but sometimes I ask him to recharge my energy so he does that. I mean even if we're just talking he still is sending energy to me - but he can amp it up if he wants to.

I used to eat tons of meat to make sure my jing energy was good but then I smelled like crap so bad so I had to stop doing that but since I was going to the Spring Forest Qigong Center I can just fast on water and then get my energy recharged.

But I also pay Spring Forest Qigong Master Jim Nance for those healings and also he heals my family so they don't freak out too much about me focusing on meditation.

But since I was using the money I normally buy food with to pay Jim Nance it's a tricky balance to meditate more.

So normally I do heavy physical labor with pick axe and hand saw in the forest - removing invasive tree roots and cutting up for fire wood -- and then gardening.

It's a kind of balance because if I am a hermit then I can eat food to do the physical work but I am only saving money by heating the house and growing food - but I am not making money.

So anyway the exorcisms are constant because the family members are constantly interacting with male pervs who are hard-wired with the consciousness stuck in the lower center, addicted to ejaculation, and psychotic, as Dr. Helen Caldicott describes.

Civilization is just a band-aid approach to use technology for the females to try to protect themselves against male perv attacks of rape -- but this approach does not address the root cause which is the male ejaculation triggers a spike in stress hormones. The females in civilization even try to be more like the violent males who are stressed out - they get addicted to stress since it creates an adrenaline high. So this is why male bonobo primates ejaculate less than chimps and the male bonobos have to rely on the alpha females who stop the violence and then use internal orgasms for a peaceful culture.

Anyway when I did the 8 day bigu energy feast then I created water in the middle of my brain - the chi electromagnetic energy works as electrolysis - so it combines hydrogen and oxygen and the water just flows down from the middle of the brain into the mouth and then down the throat. That was in 2000 when I did just half a glass of water for 8 days - but I increased my energy levels - I needed less sleep and I had stronger electromagnetic energy - and I healed people and I pulled this old lady's spirit out of the top of her skull by accident. So then I entered into a spacetime vortex that took me into the Emptiness and after that I had confusion about it and also when I healed my mom it was an exorcism of her clogged liver from her alcoholism and so she screamed bloody murder at me to eat food but the screaming at me was the worst ever along with my refined state of energy from meditating constantly on just half a glass of water. I didn't understand that I had done an exorcism of her and then after I had the Emptiness experience I didn't understand that this creates confusion.

The only way to understand these things is to study the book "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality" which details the evil fire of the heart problem which I had - basically as Chunyi Lin says - when people open their third eyes a bit then they overuse their psychic energy - the yin chi energy - and so they use up their jing energy healing people all the time.

But how to get away from people constantly needing and using the energy? haha. The only way is to go deeper into meditation. Jim Nance was doing 12 hours nonstop full lotus meditation and he still does 4 hours nonstop full lotus meditation every night as does Chunyi Lin, Wang Liping, etc.

So yeah I just have to increase my meditation -- of course when we die we experience what we do when we open the third eye through chi energy - vastly increased perceptions - you can smell cancer - and also seeing ghosts.

Jim Nance takes it even deeper - black hole dimensional travel and interdimensional spirit creatures that can take on physical form....

So living consciousness is the great missing piece of all this "science" stuff - -when the middle of the brain is on fire - Jim Nance says that is a consciousness -- your own higher consciousness working on you - to reveal your true Self as a part of God or the Emptiness....

But he said how Chunyi Lin used to use more energy but people freaked out too much - so Jim said the heat in the body gets so hot and the body swells up - and Jim said if he had been able to handle the pain of it then he would have healed the deep physical blockages he is still working through from his previous injuries. Jim Nance said that even the Buddha after he was enlightened had to spend 20 years healing his own physical blockages....

• Like 1

So how often do i have to practice sfq in order to get into full lotus. i can cross my legs. but thats about it.

So how often do i have to practice sfq in order to get into full lotus. i can cross my legs. but thats about it.

yeah just keep doing standing active and small universe and then try half lotus a bit and keep doing stretches, etc.

• Like 2

On 18-8-2013 at 8:12 PM, voidisyinyang said:

revealing that energy orders the water.

And you are primarily an energy motional being. As you are an extension of your own greater non-physical consciousness, so too is your greater non-physical consciousness an extension of the Source of All Creation.

So to help you understand, your natural state of being, is one of joy. And you don't need to do anything, to allow your natural state of being to be fully allowed by you to be fully realised by you. But you do need to allow it. Meaning, you do have to release negative thought patterns, which don't harmonize with your own true nature of your own greater non-physical consciousness, by nature of you flowing your true nature of being in contradiction with its/Your true natural effortless emotionally energy motionally good feeling self. And then the allowing can be more effortlessly and joyously realised by you. 

So as you meditate, and let go of all thoughts, you also let go of all energetic thought patterns of resistance, and as you do so, you enter the mode of receiving, or allowing, of your own greater non-physical consciousness, to be more fully and freely received by you. 

For the benefit of your own life, and also the benefit of those around you. To simply allow yourself to be who it is you truely are being and becoming evermore joyously and freely here and now. To simply allow yourself to unconditionally, regardless of any and all conditions, under any and all conditions, to simply feel good emotionally. As your natural state of being, in full allowed harmony and alignment with the Source of All Creation. For your natural and effortless joyous realisation of all that you truely want to be do or have evermore being and becoming evermore here and now, ongoingly, effortlessly, joyously, allowed by you. By simply feeling better. And appreciating your own emotional guidance system, which indicate evermore your here and now perspective relative to that of your own greater non-physical consciousness.

So when you think a thought that doesn't feel good, you are not disconnecting yourself literally from your own greater non-physical consciousness, or the Source of All creation. It's just a temporary energetic resistance, by nature of flowing your own true nature in contradiction with your own true nature. And the more you do that, the worse you feel emotionally, but that emotion that you feel, that is called negative emotion, is not indicative of your total disconnection. It's just indicative of a lesser allowed here and now connection to all that you truely are being and becoming evermore joyously here and now. And you can never ever be disconnected or seperated from all that you truely are. So LOVE your emotions always. Let them guide you to your very own evermore here and now effortless allowed realisation of all that you truely are being and becoming evermore joyously and freely here and now.

To help you come back to full realisation of the natural path of least resistance that is your evermore full blown allowed realisation of any and all things you can or will ever want to be do or have evermore because you think you will feel better in the being, doing or having of it. So to help you understand, that it is already ALL OF IT a DONE DEAL. You already created all of it. You already realised all of it. And now, all that you have to do is to allow your own creation, to be ever so more fully and effortlessly received by you, realised by you, allowed by you. By thinking a thought that feels better ongoingly. Caring about how you feel emotionally, and reaching for your own natural state of being in full harmony and alignment with the Source of All Creation, with your own natural path of least resistance.

Not to look for conditions, or try to act in some kind of way in order to then allow yourself to believe that you are worthy if you only do this or achieve that or blablabla. Just meditate, let go of all thought, and feel better emotionally. And as you keep feeling better and better, you will eventually come back to full realisation, effortlessly naturally. Joyfully. Because all of that goodness is already evermore here and now for you. You just have to allow it from within to be ever so more fully realised by you. By appreciation any and all conditions. By simply being willing to feel better, emotionally. By not trying, but ALLOWING your self to feel better, regardless of any and all conditions, unconditionally, under any and all conditions, emotionally. 

And again, the only thing that stands in your way of realising your own natural state of being in full allowed joyously felt harmony and alignment with the Source of All Creation, is merely a thought that you keep thinking here and now, that does not harmonize or blend fully with your own greater non-physical consciousness. So as you meditate, you let go of that, and done. Now you are capable of receiving thought and realisation which is more fully in harmony and alignment with your greater knowing, and thus you keep feeling better and better emotionally. And soon you will be joyously realising all that you truely want to be, do or have evermore ongoingly here and now, being and becoming all that you truely are being and becoming evermore ongoingly here and now always in full harmony and alignment with the Source of All Creation, which is always, under any and all conditions, regardless of any and all conditions, unconditionally evermore here and now for you, energy motionally, emotionally, for your very own evermore greater allowed realisation of all of it being and becoming evermore here and now realised by you fully as uncontradicted fully allowed by you to be fully realised by you pure thoughts of pure joyous desire and inspiration, and allowed realisation, of the fullness of all that you truely are being and becoming evermore here and now in full joyously felt harmony and alignment with the Source of All Creation.

So to help you understand, you create your own life, but you do it all energy motionally. You do it all in harmony and alignment with the Source of All Creation. With your own greater non-physical consciousness. 

So if you're very used to energetic thought patterns of discord, all you gotta do is simply let go of thought altogether, by meditating, and simply allow your natural state of being to be more fully realised by you, by also feeling your emotional guidance system. To help you come back to full allowed emotionally, energy motionally, good feeling realisation, of your true natural state of being. Cause if you cannot all of the sudden think pure positive thought in full harmony and alignment with your own greater knowing, and thus so much more fully capable of allowing you to allow yourself to naturally and effortlessly allow your own evermore greater and joyfully felt realisation of your own evermore greater naturally and effortlessly allowed expansion in full harmony and alignment with the source of all creation... Then you can simply let go of all thought, by meditating, and as you do, you no longer hold resistance in your being, and thus your natural state of being can so much more effortlessly and easily even AUTOMATICALLY be allowed by you to be full received and realised and co-created by you evermore ongoingly joyously effortlessly naturally here and now, being and becoming all that you truely are being and becoming evermore joyously and freely here and now.

But because often people want others to understand them, they deprive themselves from their own true nature of being who they truely are ment to be and become evermore ongoingly, joyfully and effortlessly here and now. So simply stop doing that. To simply care about how you feel, primarily. Because those conditions don't create themselves. You create them, in full harmony and allignment with the Source of All Creation. Everyone has their own emotional guidance system. More so, your and their greater non-physical consciousness is already being and becoming evermore all that you want to be do or have evermore. There is no condition in the universe that cannot be allowed to naturally and effortlessly be allowed to come back to full realisation, as you, by you, with you, for you, etc. But you do have to care about how you feel. Meaning you do have to be willing to allow yourself to be who it is you truely are, by being willing to feel better, emotionally, to be able to tap in to your own greater knowing of your own greater non-physical consciousness, ongoingly, evermore, effortlessly and joyously.

So that your life can be and become all the answers that you seek, and that any and all seek. Naturally, effortlessly, joyfully. In full harmony and alignment with the Source of All Creation. Flowing and leveraging the energy which creates worlds, through you, for the mere purpose of your joyous life experience. To be do or have whatever it is your truely want, to be allowed by you to be ever so more fully realised and received by you, ongoingly, being and becoming all that you truely are being and becoming evermore so more fully allowed by you, realised by you, feeling good by you, as you, for you, with you, co-created with and by you, evermore ongoingly fully here and now, joyfully, effortlessly. As your true unconditional natural and effortless deserving and worthiness evermore being and becoming evermore here and now. Naturally, effortlessly, joyfully, in full harmony and alignment with the source of all creation.

• Like 1

Ok So to Drew.

There is only one thing I have understood from reading your posts for almost 10 years now. It is weird to actually read someone for that long but I am ever entertained by your perceptions of interpersonal dynamics. You clearly have a system here and it never seems to change.

One thing I do not understand is your system doesn't seem to have a high enough energy output for me to think you are dead serious about attaining immortality. Some of the highest energy people I remember are two men I met in college. One was the third dan aikido master who flew/drove in to go to a class of mine and the other was a commander in the military. The room at the aikido workshop was hot as a sauna and fully of yang energy. The class was never like that and the only new factor was the Third Dan. His breath was HUGE. He had a pretty large gut and clearly liked to eat. In Balance and Harmony translated by Thomas Cleary it says a big belly isnt dao amongst a hundred other wonderful stories about taosim but that's beside the point. Have you read it? I really don't get why your system is so sensitive with saying you only need a meal here or there and you seem to regulate your eating with regards to your system, like you feel diminished here or there and then you eat. I think you could do better with a higher level output as your goal in your system. Like filling the tank up before it gets empty it just doesn't sound like you have the right intention here.

Either way I love your writing and you're one of the only cultivators on here that seems to get this shit doesn't change you its something that is only an enhancement to your self not a new one.

So here goes. With regards to jing I see it as when the body actually begins breathing automatically after taking over the breathing process with yoga. Your money finally starts paying dividends and there's nothing left to do but sit back and let the LDT expand and contract automatically. You're finally a baby again!

I have a question here, as far as I am concerned Qi is actually emotion generated from returning to the state of a baby and if it's not please correct me. -Jing causes the tingles but Qi is technically something like literally love. I am trying to find a better definition for the primal nature of internal martial arts but basically afterwards emotions are inside of your chest instead of on the outside of your body. I don't know how to explain this without including the main question I have for you: If you build up enough qi is it a permanent thing in the universe? Let's say you feel your qi as some sort of emotion other than love like tranquility. It has rhythm to it, it has quietude, it has reliability. If you actually make a higher emotion consciously through a process akin to alchemy is that emotion a passing thing like buddhist meditation would say it is? Is it something that just passes or is it actually more akin to an object that can be lost and has to be held on to. I lost my jing to some women and I really never got it back until I realized I had lost it. I was busy. It's kind of disgusting breathing with people you are not actually seeing consciously and only talking to on the phone or something like that. I am at a loss for words for how many people it seems I am breathing with and really didn't want to think my jing or qi was something I could actually misplace like an old phone instead of just some passing state that was to be enjoyed in the moment and recognized as the breath in a more sublime state.

Have you ever checked to see if your qi is actually something that isn't actually impermanent and is something one of your pervs might hold on to or something some random chick in a mcdonalds is holding on to because you breathed alchemical breath into them whether on accident or on purpose? If it's not something that is a transient state I am kind of worried how much time I wasted using insight mediation on higher states of being if these are things I can access as long as some sociopath isn't holding on to them in order to hide in society. I see alchemy as an enhancement and growth state of a real human not a past time but if growth is actually gaining more things then jing and qi might actually be non dissipating subtle material pieces of breath gained and are things to be held on to. The last thing I need is my neighbor breathing with me in meditation because they have a piece of my subtle-material breath and I didn't know breath could be cultivated to a non-impermanent state. It also causes a weird phenomena where your subtle-material breath wouldn't just be a state but a memory and how do you prevent the people you experienced the state with from living in those memories. IDK But I literally hate perv's and can not figure out how to get people living in your supposed rape-culture to leave me the f*ck out of it. Sealing the eight openings is useless if people are consciously or unconsciously breathing with your body. Idk how not to feel like the center of some network if the network is living. I need to know if subtle-material breath is a thing or a state. Because I am not giving up my right to breathe that easy if it's not a passing state but a literal thing out there in space. Also I really love your insight into energy transmissions through eyesight and stuff like that. Much charm

Also..

Idk if I have said this before but I have done the whole celibacy thing for 2 years from 21 to 23 and I know how shitty the world gets. When you start feeling people pulling the center of gravity down and out it gets exceptionally weird to be in social situations where you see the interactions in symbolic terms that frequently seem perverted and sexual while you yourself are outside of the situation but physically in the scene. either way this is something like 4% of my thoughts on your posts here you're the man.

Edited by WHITEROOMENERGYMINE1
your to you're

4 hours ago, WHITEROOMENERGYMINE1 said:

Ok So to Drew.

There is only one thing I have understood from reading your posts for almost 10 years now. It is weird to actually read someone for that long but I am ever entertained by your perceptions of interpersonal dynamics. You clearly have a system here and it never seems to change.

One thing I do not understand is your system doesn't seem to have a high enough energy output for me to think you are dead serious about attaining immortality. Some of the highest energy people I remember are two men I met in college. One was the third dan aikido master who flew/drove in to go to a class of mine and the other was a commander in the military. The room at the aikido workshop was hot as a sauna and fully of yang energy. The class was never like that and the only new factor was the Third Dan. His breath was HUGE. He had a pretty large gut and clearly liked to eat. In Balance and Harmony translated by Thomas Cleary it says a big belly isnt dao amongst a hundred other wonderful stories about taosim but that's beside the point. Have you read it? I really don't get why your system is so sensitive with saying you only need a meal here or there and you seem to regulate your eating with regards to your system, like you feel diminished here or there and then you eat. I think you could do better with a higher level output as your goal in your system. Like filling the tank up before it gets empty it just doesn't sound like you have the right intention here.

Either way I love your writing and you're one of the only cultivators on here that seems to get this shit doesn't change you its something that is only an enhancement to your self not a new one.

So here goes. With regards to jing I see it as when the body actually begins breathing automatically after taking over the breathing process with yoga. Your money finally starts paying dividends and there's nothing left to do but sit back and let the LDT expand and contract automatically. You're finally a baby again!

I have a question here, as far as I am concerned Qi is actually emotion generated from returning to the state of a baby and if it's not please correct me. -Jing causes the tingles but Qi is technically something like literally love. I am trying to find a better definition for the primal nature of internal martial arts but basically afterwards emotions are inside of your chest instead of on the outside of your body. I don't know how to explain this without including the main question I have for you: If you build up enough qi is it a permanent thing in the universe? Let's say you feel your qi as some sort of emotion other than love like tranquility. It has rhythm to it, it has quietude, it has reliability. If you actually make a higher emotion consciously through a process akin to alchemy is that emotion a passing thing like buddhist meditation would say it is? Is it something that just passes or is it actually more akin to an object that can be lost and has to be held on to. I lost my jing to some women and I really never got it back until I realized I had lost it. I was busy. It's kind of disgusting breathing with people you are not actually seeing consciously and only talking to on the phone or something like that. I am at a loss for words for how many people it seems I am breathing with and really didn't want to think my jing or qi was something I could actually misplace like an old phone instead of just some passing state that was to be enjoyed in the moment and recognized as the breath in a more sublime state.

Have you ever checked to see if your qi is actually something that isn't actually impermanent and is something one of your pervs might hold on to or something some random chick in a mcdonalds is holding on to because you breathed alchemical breath into them whether on accident or on purpose? If it's not something that is a transient state I am kind of worried how much time I wasted using insight mediation on higher states of being if these are things I can access as long as some sociopath isn't holding on to them in order to hide in society. I see alchemy as an enhancement and growth state of a real human not a past time but if growth is actually gaining more things then jing and qi might actually be non dissipating subtle material pieces of breath gained and are things to be held on to. The last thing I need is my neighbor breathing with me in meditation because they have a piece of my subtle-material breath and I didn't know breath could be cultivated to a non-impermanent state. It also causes a weird phenomena where your subtle-material breath wouldn't just be a state but a memory and how do you prevent the people you experienced the state with from living in those memories. IDK But I literally hate perv's and can not figure out how to get people living in your supposed rape-culture to leave me the f*ck out of it. Sealing the eight openings is useless if people are consciously or unconsciously breathing with your body. Idk how not to feel like the center of some network if the network is living. I need to know if subtle-material breath is a thing or a state. Because I am not giving up my right to breathe that easy if it's not a passing state but a literal thing out there in space. Also I really love your insight into energy transmissions through eyesight and stuff like that. Much charm

Well it helps if you first of all don't call it internal martial arts. That just sounds hilarious. It reminds me of jim carrey beating himself up in the bathroom and then blaming it on someone else. 

And that brings us to the following conversation, your ability to feel your energy motional relativity between you and You, and how self contradiction plays into that.

Your greater non-physical consciousness, or maybe you want to call it your inner being, or your soul, is this non-physical pure positive energy aspect of you, it's like the "breath" of the Source of All Creation. Your physical being is an inseperable extension of your greater non-physical consciousness. 

So you flow your true nature through you always, it is like your life force. And when you flow your true nature through yourself through energetic thought patterns which are resistant / self-contradictory in energy motional nature of being, you always feel this as your energy motional ability to feel emotions, as negative emotion.

And your emotions being that which indicate your here and now relativity between your physical and your greater non-physical consciousness. 

So when you call it unconditional love, yes that is how your body translates pure uncontradicted thought, fully allowed to be fully realised pure positive thought, of pure positive energy, powerful allowed to be focused and realised thought, of infinite intelligence and eternal wisdom in full harmony and alignment with the ever expanding Source of All Creation. 

But it doesn't matter how you call this positive emotion, love, or joy, or freedom, or bliss, it matters that you know it feels good/better and what that means. Meaning greater allowed alignment with your own greater non-physical consciousness. Or less resistance/misalignment/discord/contradiction.

But when you feel for example negative emotion, like lets say fear, or hatred or whatever negative emotion, you are still flowing and feeling and even translating that love energy, pure positive energy, that is of your own true nature. But you are flowing your own true nature/being/energy in motion through yourself in contradiction with it/your self. And thus you feel this as negative emotion. Meaning, your perspective is out of alignment with your own greater knowing of your own greater non-physical consciousness. 

And as you drop the perspective that is self contradictory / resistant in energy motional nature of being in contradiction with your own greater allowed self realisation, then you feel the releasing of this resistant thought as emotional relief. Feeling better. And the result is you naturally and effortlessly come back to greater allowed realisation. 

Edited by Everything
  • Like 1