SonOfTheGods

Have Some Heavy Duty Magickians Working With The "Old Ones"

It is interesting that this thread should appear now, as it was only last week that I was discussing the reality of the Old Ones with rhett (another member of this forum) during his recent trip to Australia. He asked me if I believed that the OO had an actual existence, to which I replied in the affirmative. People seem to forget that Lovecraft received most (if not all) of his information about the OO in his dreams. Is there anyone on this board who does not agree with the fact that the simplest way for ultraterrestrial beings to communicate with us is through our dreams? Lovecraft was not prone to fantasy, he was a very level headed individual. His main interests were science and astronomy (the latter of which he wrote a column for his local paper), he was the last person you would suspect of having fantastic dreams - yet he did, and those dreams were a form of communication between him and the OO. And why would they want the world to know of their existence, to lure man into calling them and believing in them to give them strength and influence. Yes, my friends, the Old Ones exist - like it, or not.

http://www.evocationmagic.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=3838&hilit=joshua+free#p37177

Because of the phenomena that the author says occurs when using these rituals and the authenticity of the author I tried a ritual. I saw flashes of white light about five feet in height and two feet in width in two different corners of my living room (interesting that it was in corners as well). I also saw an orb golden light floating above my coffe table and then an orb of blue light floating to the left of my head. I also experienced the tickling in my forehead whilst doing the rituals, and this is the only time I have ever experienced tickling here with regards to any spiritual practice. The phenomena above is exactly as described by the author as possibly happening when working with this book. Someone said that this is just egregoric related phenomena but I disaggree as those large flashes of white light were too powerful to be egregoric in nature for a bunch of fictional beings. What I tuned into I have no idea but the phenomena was very interesting to experience. Some of the text in the book is identical to some of the text in Geoff Gray-Cobbs books so it seems that the author most likely has read Grey-Cobbs work.

http://www.evocationmagic.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=3838&hilit=joshua+free#p37177

Interesting topic...The Old Ones....I can see how such a being could exist.

We are so small yet so large...there are so many things that could exist that we have little knowledge of.

If such a thing does exist...are we truly capable of inter-acting with it without being consumed/ damaged?

Hmm..

Peace.

• Like 1

Interesting topic...The Old Ones....I can see how such a being could exist.

We are so small yet so large...there are so many things that could exist that we have little knowledge of.

If such a thing does exist...are we truly capable of inter-acting with it without being consumed/ damaged?

Hmm..

Peace.

True about the Simonomicon. The Necronomicon of Joshua Free is also along these lines as is Warlock Asylum's Atlantean version (really a way to understand the Simon text). Nevertheless, one of the cool things about having so many Necronomicons (I own 12 and I think there are several others in print--not including the "Necronomicon" that develops in a magician's mind after she immerses herself in the literature over a long period of time) is that they can all be synthesized. The Babalyonian deities are celestial and work through gates that have also been associated with the wholly Lovecraftian entities. There is a point at which it all comes together into a meta-system. Then things really start to get interesting.

http://www.evocationmagic.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=3838&hilit=joshua+free&start=10

• Like 1

Know what? I'm going to write a book and it's going to be better then your old ones and deep ones

You'll see

YOU'LL SEE!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 3

Know what? I'm going to write a book and it's going to be better then your old ones and deep ones

You'll see

YOU'LL SEE!!!!!!!!!!!

Looking forward to it.

You must do the obligatory insanity trip upon the books completion.

Oh wait...

• Like 2

The Seven Tablets of Creation by Leonard William King [1902]

Contents Start Reading Page Index Text [Zipped]

-----------------------------------------------------

Leonard William King, had translated a bunch of ancient tablets and scriptures of Mesopotamian civilizations, including the controversial Sumerian genesis "ENUMA ELISH", from which the Hebrew old testament was cloned and modified to suit.

It turns out that the term "NIBIRU" appears in the 5th and 7th tablets of the so called "The Seven Tablets of Creation", and L.W. King made sure of translating literal words.

What's written in those tablets may surprise you:

The Fifth Tablet

"1. He.(i.e. Marduk) made the stations for the great gods;

2. The stars, their images, as the stars of the Zodiac, he fixed.

3. He ordained the year and into sections he divided it;

4. For the twelve months he fixed three stars.

5. After he had [...] the days of the year [...] images,

6. He founded the station of Nibiru to determine their bounds;

The Seventh Tablet

"109. "Let his name be Nibiru, 'the Seizer of the Midst'!

110. "For the stars of heaven he upheld the paths,

111. "He shepherded all the gods like sheep!

112. "He conquered Tiamat, he troubled and ended her life,"

113. In the future of mankind, when the days grow old,

114. May this be heard without ceasing, may it hold sway for ever!

115. Since he created the realm (of heaven) and fashioned the firm earth(...)"

Ahh yes, Nibiru...

I have spent enough time slogging through many a rabbit hole to get to the point where I probably won't poop myself if it ever makes an appearance in our skies.

Though there are many different interpretations of it.

Care to share yours, SOTG?

I think Nibiru is an artificial space structure, maybe what George Lucas was referring to.

I don't trust Sitchen, so I read the Seven Tablets of Creation myself

Edited by SonOfTheGods

Are you of the opinion that it will make an appearance into the collective reality? I hesitate to put a time frame on it.

Who knows if the sky we see is even the real sky. If not, then we would not see it if it was there right now.

Another idea, it already came. We were conquered. Memories erased/ altered and we are now dominated.

Who knows!

Peace

• Like 1

You'll see

YOU'LL SEE!!!!!!!!!!!

http://rjthorwip.blogspot.com/2013/01/n-c-o-m-p-l-e-t-e-warning-unfinished.html

Better get your ass crackin' cuz im WAY ahead of you... PLUS gaming content!

Edited by Northern Avid Judo Ant

What do you mean by old ones?

Merlin?

What do you mean by old ones?

Merlin?

The book discussed on that other magick forum is called

"The-Book-of-the-Old-Ones"

http://www.evocationmagic.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=3838&hilit=joshua+free

and I have located a free pdf of it on Scrib'd for your amusement:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/161009398/The-Book-of-the-Old-Ones

Edited by SonOfTheGods
  • Like 1

Ok cheers man, it is 4am here, will read that book later..peace

• Like 1

The old ones are Archons, known as Elohim in the Bible. Actually Elohim is one of the ranks, for them. Be careful dealing with them especially now, we are in a process leading to the real 2012, America is based on a Gregorian calender which means it doesn't have, 13 months. The Mayan ( learn what that means) calender was made by the ancestors of the Ethiopians, the olmecs. So the Ethiopian calender is right, we are still in 2005. So we are going through a shift right now, where the archonic energy is becoming free upon the planet. Be careful.

The old ones are Archons, known as Elohim in the Bible. Actually Elohim is one of the ranks, for them. Be careful dealing with them especially now, we are in a process leading to the real 2012, America is based on a Gregorian calender which means it doesn't have, 13 months. The Mayan ( learn what that means) calender was made by the ancestors of the Ethiopians, the olmecs. So the Ethiopian calender is right, we are still in 2005. So we are going through a shift right now, where the archonic energy is becoming free upon the planet. Be careful.

the Olmecs were the ancestors of the Ethiopians? do you have evidence for this?

Groan.

Were you upset when nothing happened on 2012? Just had to get yourself a new set of 'saviour dates'?

Well 2015 will be a repeat show. Then maybe you can pick up 2020 as your next ones. It has repeating numbers! Two 2s! must mean duality cancelling it self out! We are all going to be one! Praise Cthulhu!

Our 2012 date was based on the Mayan calendar {a 13 month calendar} not on our 'gregorian' calendar. Plus the ethiopian calendar only has 5 or 6 days for its '13th' month. Not exactly an 'intune' lunar calendar, unlike the Mayan calendar...

And seriously though, look around. If we are becoming more free of 'Archonic energy' wouldn't it look less like an all you can eat Archon buffet?

• Like 1