Sign in to follow this  
ॐDominicusॐ

The Coming; Enlightenment Through Technology Movement

Years ago when I started accessing deeper parts within myself, I would eventually start coming across various images and archetypes deep in the Subconscious.

One the repeating themes that kept coming up over the years, were a bunch of blueprints for Spirituality and Enlightenment machines, similar to how they hook up the back of the Brain in the Movie, The Matrix.

Now, I'm no electrical engineer and barely do I comprehend circuitry, electricity, volts/amps, etc. But these blueprints just kept showing up. So I started doing research on this on the Net, and found a guy that has a website called "Bestbrainmachines" or something of that extent, who claims that just 2 - 15 minute session on one of his machines, and your third eye is permanently open.

So I asked to give it a go, and that's when a part of him came out that I wasn't expecting. He started rambling how he can't release this to the public, has to create a school where he can watch over the students, but not until he merges with the light within, etc. So I was like, "forget that!!!!" He told me he'd give me a ring/email once he was merged and can start allowing others to use this tech, and that was 3-4 years ago!!!! See ya!!!!

Eventually, years later, a couple of Psychologist/Neuroligsts released a light machine called Lucia No. 3, which you sit in front of, eyes closed, a bunch of programmed LED lights take you on a journey within, and many report experiencing their Third eye open:

delivered to my brain by a piece of apparatus called Lucia No. 3, a device that consists of a lamp surrounded by LEDs that hangs off the end of a pole, which the participant sits in front of with their eyes closed. The device is hooked up to a computer which controls the patterns of light that mind-fuck your brain onto some other plane of existence. This psychedelic light machine is the work of Dr. Dirk Proeckl (neurologist and psychologist) and Dr. Engelbert Winkler (psychologist and psychotherapist), who have teamed up with Maria Lopes to form Traveller Unlimited – an experiential art project where you are the artist. It’s a bit like doing drugs, but without the comedown and achy jaw.

Source: http://www.vice.com/en_uk/read/futur-humans-lucia-LED-psychedelic

LUCIA_No__3_by_Maria_Lopes_IV_190212_det

Granted, I never had a chance to try this out for myself, but I am surprised that stuff like this is starting to come out, similar to the blueprints of what I saw in subconscious.

Now consider the studies of brain scans of Advanced Meditators who have areas of the brain lit up, which are not lit up in those who don't meditate. Same thing for those who claim to be experiencing God, who also have a specific part of the Brain lit up, which scientists are now referring to, "The God Part of the Brain."

SO eventually, we will have tech to light up these unlit parts of the Brains in the masses, and then truly we may be able to enter into a Universal Utopia.

Or it could go the other way, with more and more tech coming out, and everyone so wrapped up in their facebooks, smartphones, emails, internet, video games, etc...that as a Human Species, we may end up much further from Enlightenment than anyone ever thought possible.

There's also Trans-Cranial Magnetic Therapy, which pulses electromagnetic waves directly into the Brain and has days-long lasting positive effects on those who are depressed. As a Side note. I tried something similar to this using a pocket Size Fetal Doppler that uses gel as a conductor with a 3Mhz pulse, used to listen to the heart beat of a baby inside the womb of a pregnant Mother. Anyway, I used this device on the Third Eye location just on the forehead where the brows meet. Once a day, for 15 minutes each, with an hour of meditation afterwards, and lo and behold, the Third Eye began to Open!!!!.

Now I have had this part of me Opened and closed many times before through both Grace and deep Practice, but my point here is that Technology is now getting to a point, where it is beginning to influence Spirituality, and dare I say it, the possibility of Enlightenment.

• Like 1

Maybe technology could give glimpses of facsimiles of states like jhana.

But, only the conscious and subconscious functions closely alongside the physical brain. The substrate consciousness is simply not something technology can really deal with, and Tao is realised after breaking through the substrate.

Any change would only be a facsimile, and would be lost upon death.

That said, anything which would give people an impetus to change themselves and to cultivate, a rough idea of a bigger picture, I would wholly support... so long as they actually go on to cultivate instead of clinging to a machine.

Edited by Seeker of Tao
  • Like 1

Seeker,

I wholeheartedly agree with your premise.

However, isn't cultivation in itself a form of technology? If you consider the brain reflects movement and interaction with the 5 senses. In a sense, it could be said that the human body/brain mechanism is a sort of Biological Avatar for Consciousness to be able to control.

Ultimately the question is, does the Tao have a frequency, a spectrum, a aspect of itself that can be tapped into via technology, the way an individual taps into it when "breaking through the substrate."

Interesting questions and answers never-the-less. Thanks for adding

A persons system has to shift substantially, doesnt it, and stay shifted, no matter what.

and the shift has to be fully inhabited by all aspects of the self and being.

so what happens to the inner saboteur and the parts of a person that lag behind, developmentally.

What is very intriguing, Dominicus, is that you saw blueprints...

You know how it is said by Gregg Braden and such that the technology that we now have externalised was originally internal.

The internet used to be a psychic net, not one available outside of ourselves via a machine.

Yeah, I agree. Ideas internalized eventually can become external reality. One of the blueprints I saw in the subconscious, was brains grown in labs, and hooked up to technology, controlling all sorts of external mechanisms. Then eventually, I came across this:

A Florida scientist has developed a "brain" in a glass dish that is capable of flying a virtual fighter plane and could enhance medical understanding of neural disorders such as epilepsy.

The "living computer" was grown from 25,000 neurons extracted from a rat's brain and arranged over a grid of 60 electrodes in a Petri dish.

The brain cells then started to reconnect themselves, forming microscopic interconnections, said Thomas DeMarse, professor of biomedical engineering at the University of Florida.

"It's essentially a dish with 60 electrodes arranged in a dish at the bottom," explained DeMarse, who designed the study.

Source: http://edition.cnn.com/2004/TECH/11/02/brain.dish/

Now that rat brain in a petri dish experiment, was IN 2004!!!!!!!!! Almost a decade ago!!!!! Imagine what black ops/black budget Governments are up to now.

Anyway. 2 things about that study. 1. The rat brain learned how to fly the flight simulator, successfully on the HARDEST SETTINGS!!!! 2. It could be argued, that the rat brain, took on consciousness. Which then one could argue that a Human brain is nothing more than a consciousness interface device.

One way this can be proven, is to grow a human brain in a petri dish, attached to electrodes, and see if it becomes conscious. $100 bucks says it will.

So, another one of the blueprints I keep seeing, is that all you have to do, is install some brain-cells grown from you own particular stem cell carrying your own energetic signature, and add that to say a cell phone or your home computer, and it will allow you to telepathically control everything through thought alone, psychically. It's all coming very soon regardless

In 2005, I was a hardcore Atheist. I had always been interested in Buddhism, meditation, etc.

I read a study about the brainwaves of Buddhist monks with 50,000 hours of experience and what their brainwaves looked like, and how the gamma band showed a huge spike(30x normal amplitude with perfect hemispheric synchrony) near 42Hz, doing more research on this frequency I found that the gamma band near 40-42Hz was directly related to consciousness itself, as it disappears under general anesthesia.

It seems that the gamma wave starts at the center of the brain in a structure called the thalamus, from there it sweeps the brain from front to back about 40-42 times each second. This binds together all the neuronal dialog from various parts of the brain. If the thalamus is damaged even slightly it will result in a lifelong and permanent coma.

In most people the gamma wave is very very very low amplitude during waking consciousness, and only during AHA! Eureka! Moments will a brief split second burst of gamma band activity be seen at high amplitudes.

These monks gamma band activity was out so high researchers couldn't believe the data. They had never seen anything like it.

So this sealed in my mind that these monks were actually tapping into a state of higher mental functioning, and perhaps enlightenment had some basis in scientific fact.

So without considering the consequences I decided to try to use a form of technology to entrain my brainwaves at the 42Hz gamma frequency.

I meditated using it for an hour+ each day, and after a week I noticed the amount of insights I was having had increased dramatically. All sorts of ideas, and forgotten information, and new ways of looking at things, and epiphanies, and sudden realizations. I started carrying around notebooks as each day it flowed faster and faster.

It all came to a head after a few weeks, I had stopped meditating hoping to stem the flow of insights and ideas, but I had past the point of no return...

I believe I actually experienced the ultimate nature of reality for a short time, nothing short of being unplugged from the matrix, beyond any LSD trip, or kundalini awakening I've ever heard of.

And while I wasn't able to bring it all back, I brought back a lot, certainly enough to convert me from a staunch Atheist.

Please note if you contact me or ask for more details, you will not get them, this isn't something you need to be screwing around with.

So while I believe that technology has potential, it also may be detrimental as it thrusts you into a state you are not conditioned to be able to handle, resulting in something worse than an LSD trip gone horribly wrong.

Edited by More_Pie_Guy

trying to fathom the unfathomable using machine , never gonna work sorry

but i am sure you can open your third eye, induce obe, and even do magic using machnies but enlightenment is something else

our ancestors were very advanced , even in terms of machines

indians had invented several machnies which today's scientist are still trying to understand

for example anti gravity flying machines (Pushpak Viman)

and india was very developed in spirituality too

so if it was possible to achieve enlightenment using machines , at least it must have been mentioned somewhere in indian scriptures and writings

and there is nothing mentioned like this anywhere

See it this way:

Spirit creates through us. Through our humanly flesh, speaking philosophically. All the creations on this planet are what we already have, as spirit.

For example: The internet. A form of communication that we, as humans, have artificially created to regain a global connection. We as spirit, have and always had this universal connection. Telepathy for example.

I had days where I contemplated about exactly this topic, but I found it to be a lazy way of how to integrated spirit into matter. But since nearly everyone since birth looks outside instead of inwards, of course we pick up sticks and stone and create this way rather than re-discovering what there already is. In us.

So when we re-develop telepathy, what we will surely do -

And when we re-develop the right understanding and usage of universal energies -

And what we call "teleportation" ... requires all just a right understaning of the elements and energies -

all of our technical inventions will be obsolete. Since they are only tools.

We will no longer need cars or plaines to travel, we simple go there / are there in an instant, by having the right energetic understanding of "how things" work. Etc etc etc

But sadly many people see these technical tools as parts of their lives (including myself with the internet for the time of being), so this movement, of what you speak - when it will then change in the near future - will then be perceived for the unrealized person, as suffering.

The learning of something someone creates, learning from something externally, is wayyy slower than when we go inside.

We even change our DNA every day. Did you know this? By how we act, what we eat, what we think etc. I do not yet know how, but we can change our DNA from the inside. Change from the outside will always reach the inside and then alter us in some way.

See this as a horn of a cow: The broader part is this reality, the small tip is the source of our DNA. When we try to change ourselves and the DNA on the broader part, the change is very small and effort must be put into the change in order to get so small. But when we change on the very small tip, change automatically expands and the results are much, much bigger!

I know that I love my re-gained excitement for developing psychic-powers on the way. It's not a main-focus, rather a sweet harvesting :-)

Edited by 4bsolute

trying to fathom the unfathomable using machine , never gonna work sorry

but i am sure you can open your third eye, induce obe, and even do magic using machnies but enlightenment is something else

I understand Enlightenment is something else, however many paths use the Third eye, Obe's, awareness of Breath, Concentration, etc as a means to an end, or a primary access point to reach Enlightenment. In Various Hindu philosophies, the Third Eye is the starting point.

our ancestors were very advanced , even in terms of machines

indians had invented several machnies which today's scientist are still trying to understand

for example anti gravity flying machines (Pushpak Viman)

and india was very developed in spirituality too

so if it was possible to achieve enlightenment using machines , at least it must have been mentioned somewhere in indian scriptures and writings

Thats kind of a moot point. They may have had some tech back then, but that doesn't mean they would have had all the tech that we have today. For example, I don't recall there being a description of the Internet in any of the Vedic texts, or cell phones, and so forth. Just because they had some tech, doesn't mean they would have figured out Enlightenment Machines.

Then again, perhaps they did have Enlightenment machines, but only the select few High priests had access to it. I'm reminded about certain heiroglyphs in Egypt that depict various devices that may have had to do with Spiritual Activation. For example:

wandshorus_12a.jpg

and there is nothing mentioned like this anywhere

We don't know that for sure. See the Egyptian picture above. That's just one of them by the way. There are literally 100's with what look like some sort of devices.

If the above picture was an Enlightenment device, I would bet a million dollars the head priests/kings/those in charge would only give a small select few access to it

Technology / psychedelic drugs are tools. Just like chanting om, visualizing, focusing on a single point etc. these are tools too. They are just much less effective tools, and on the same token they are safer.
All of them tools that someone / something else has given to you.

You can always come back easily enough to the physical if anything happens that is scaring / exciting you during regular meditation, and you'll never go beyond what you are prepared for in that moment. Which in my case right now is not much at all, heh.

Eventually yes you let go of tools, because eventually you won't need them any more, and if you wish to go "all the way to total unity" then you must let go of everything, but there's nothing wrong with taking advantage of them to get to the point of not needing them.

You can cause great suffering from tech / drugs / working with your body's natural meditative state of sleep, but on the same token, you can learn and grow much more much faster. Suffering is not a bad thing, it's a good thing. With greater suffering comes a greater opportunity to learn. If you are a wonderful loving being, and you've come here to help in the greatest way possible, life is going to make you suffer a lot more than most people, demand things from you more than most people...because that's the only way you can grow, seems kind of backwards from the karma perspective but it's true. There's a lot of suffering going on for everyone during these times because well that's just what it's going to take to bring about a grand awakening.

No doubt the internet is a great tool, but of course like any tool it can be improperly handled. All this information, connecting with all sorts of people that would otherwise be unknown to us. There's no way I could've learned about qigong, various other meditations and so much more, and what people are truly capable of without this gift of the internet. It is in my mind part of the reason why / how everyone on this planet can become awakened. Awake, not enlightened. There's a difference. Human life on the planet is not going to cease to exist I don't think.

Edited by DeadDragon

Sign in to follow this