Sign in to follow this  
MASTERforge

Taoist graphic Designer Needed

Hi,

This is not like the normal topics here but I wanted someone who could understand my needs.

I am currently creating a Chinese Sword society in the UK so we can get together and share ideas and discussions. Also its to build a voice in regards to the proposed sword ban here.

I am at the stage of building a forum and we need a logo for the organisation.

I would prefer if a taoist or taiji practitioner could design it.

I would pay by a paypal transfer or western union if the designer is abroad.

If anyone is interested in designing the logo for us you can reach me at:

[email protected]

Thanks

Hi,

I dont think the email has come through. It might be better sending it to:

[email protected]

Your art work is very beautiful and I see its all hand drawn or painted. If you can apply those skills in adobe photoshop then that would be great.

Thanks

Leigh

I can do it depending on what you have in mind. You have an idea you want people to see/ the message you want to present?

I designed book covers, product labels, and banners for other people including Plato's.

Rosinke2.jpg

Edited by Smile

I can't draw worth a damn, but I get the image (black & white) of a sword slicing the Tai Chi image in half. Its not to show disrespect to the symbol, but to illustrate the work needed to cut through imagary into the real. If done well it should have some eye catching drama to it.

Michael

Thanks for the contributions :)

Smile - that book cover looks awesome. I have a guy who is working on the forum and he is coming up with a design but he will probably draw it.

I will need it converting to image file.

So I will see what he comes up with (so far its looking good)

Any thoughts on a logo is much appriciated.

Hey Leigh,

I'm a designer ('architectural digital artist' at the moment :rolleyes: ) - and have a few logos under my belt - have a look at eurobiophysics.org - I did the logo on there and the skeleton for the website.

would be happy to help out...

also do let me know about the chinese sword society, especially what I can do to help out with fighting against the proposed ban... (you can set up official petitions on the uk gov website btw!)

Hi folks,

We have a general design that needs to be converted to .png or .psd so we can edit it. Also the words 'Chinese Sword Society UK' would need to be incorporated into the overall logo design.

Our budget is really limited as we are not for profit (charity) and just starting out. Our budget would be about $60.

If anyone is interested in working with us you can contact me at:

[email protected]

Also if anybody wants to design some t-shirts for free, let me know. :lol: I wanna sell CafePress t-shirts and have the slogans all picked out...

Sign in to follow this