Sign in to follow this  
Skyler

I am that i am.

Hello, this physical form that is being expressed through consciousness is called Skyler. now Skyler is wondering if its pointless to continue on like this in the third person. no matter this is all of the mind. haha any way im really interested in the teachings of Mooji, as well as Spring Forest Qigong Master Chunyi Lin. ive Visited this forum quite a few times and figured it was time i become a member. I look forward to learning from you all.

Hello and welcome to the Tao Bums. I am sure that you will find much to interest you here.

Please take time to read the two posts pinned at the top of the Lobby before moving on to the other furums.

Best wishes,

Chang

Hi Skyler,

Welcome to TaoBums. Based on your interests we likely won't talk much but when you are ready to leave LaLa land and come back to Earth maybe we can have some nice discussions.

• Like 2

You miss your hometown, don't you?

Actually, I never made it to LaLa Land. I got lost and met some woman and that was the end of the journey.

Hey Skyler, welcome to the forum. I have heard many good things about Spring Forest Chi Kung. Here is a free video of the level 1 technique Moving of Yin and Yang, this combined with Microcosmic Orbit is supposedly the most powerful techniques in the system.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gr5MkMLyoeI

Also an interview with Chunyi Lin: http://thetaobums.com/topic/16067-interview-with-chunyi-lin-of-spring-forest-qigong/

Enjoy your stay at the TaoBums.

My 2 cents, Peace

• Like 2

Hello and welcome to the Tao Bums. I am sure that you will find much to interest you here.

Please take time to read the two posts pinned at the top of the Lobby before moving on to the other furums.

Best wishes,

Chang

Thanks Chang.

http://www.springforestqigong.com/

Get ready to open your wallet.

I already have my good sir, but thank you and nice meeting you. yeah im really just trying to deepen my practice. get a routine going. its kind of hard considering i have two jobs. but im slowly fitting time into my schedule for it and im feeling the results.

Hi Skyler,

Welcome to TaoBums. Based on your interests we likely won't talk much but when you are ready to leave LaLa land and come back to Earth maybe we can have some nice discussions.

Hello Marblehead, thanks for the welcome.

Edited by Skyler

Hey Skyler, welcome to the forum. I have heard many good things about Spring Forest Chi Kung. Here is a free video of the level 1 technique Moving of Yin and Yang, this combined with Microcosmic Orbit is supposedly the most powerful techniques in the system.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gr5MkMLyoeI

Also an interview with Chunyi Lin: http://thetaobums.com/topic/16067-interview-with-chunyi-lin-of-spring-forest-qigong/

Enjoy your stay at the TaoBums.

My 2 cents, Peace

Thanks alot OldChi! The interview is awesome. yeah i have the level one exercises with the booklet and everything. so far before i go to bed i do the self concentration meditation. eventually ill start doing the small universe meditation while im on break at work. and when i get home ill do the standing active exercises. Here and there i do the breathing in of the universe.

• Like 1

Thanks cat! yeah i agree breathing in of the universe is very powerful. as soon i get in bad mood or have negative thoughts pop up i start reverse breathing while focusing on my lower tan tien and almost instantly i come into balance with my emotions and thoughts. I really have a better attitude because of it.

What kind of healing sounds would you do. sometimes i do mantras in my head. like om mane padme hom. i also sing, and throat singing, and hum to myself at times.

when you mean extending your field of awareness, your talking about being aware of your emotions and thoughts rite and not letting them take you out of your focus of what your doing in the moment?

• Like 1

skyler, here are the healing sounds... here you are taught the physical movement to use alongside the sound, and internal looking.. once youhave internalised the practice, the sounds can be done with intent, and the movement can be purely subtle energy movement.. this video is a nice thorough introduction to the qualities of the organs, also.

With regard to extending field of awareness, I mean deepening your subtle awareness by integrating awareness that your energy field is much larger than your physical body.. like this explains at the start:

Edited by cat

skyler, here are the healing sounds... here you are taught the physical movement to use alongside the sound, and internal looking.. once youhave internalised the practice, the sounds can be done with intent, and the movement can be purely subtle energy movement.. this video is a nice thorough introduction to the qualities of the organs, also.

With regard to extending field of awareness, I mean deepening your subtle awareness by integrating awareness that your energy field is much larger than your physical body.. like this explains at the start:

Wow, beautiful stuff cat thanks. Im going to try the triple warmer exercise tonight.

• Like 1

Dont we also have an Ashe that is a Skyler? :lol: Welcome! welcome!

What do you mean haha. Thanks Clown NInja.

Sign in to follow this