Immortal

Pranic Healing a Fraud!?

I was reading some forums online (not this one) where people were saying that pranic healing is a fraud because Master Choa died from pneumonia.

That's like saying oncology is a fraud because the famous oncologist Dr. John Murren (chief of the Yale Medical Oncology Outpatient Clinic and director of the Lung Cancer Unit at the Yale) died from cancer. Just because an oncologist dies from cancer doesn't mean oncology is a fraud.

Even with all the antibiotics we have people still die from infections all the time, it doesn't mean antibiotics are a fraud.

People need to exercise caution and restraint before they just go bashing somebody’s life's work. There are literally thousands of people that have gotten help from pranic healing. Many people did not believe in it, and still got healing.

Pranic healing does not require faith for it to work, you just have to practice and be methodical. There are some illnesses, even simple ones that are dridha (unchangeable) karma. No amount of energy healing or medical treatments can help a person who has dridha karma for a medical condition.

It MAY be possible for someone with bad karma to heal a disease by doing retreats that remove intense karma like nyungne, but even that is not a guarantee.

Karma removal as a treatment to heal disease is not something that is commonly taught or practiced in the world of spiritual healing. You can generate some good karma by volunteering of tithing to combat the bad karma, but these actions do not purify bad karma.

You need karmic purification techniques like nyungne for that. Karmic purification may be a savior for those who have tried every healing modality conventional or alternative without success.

• Like 1

It is not a fraud. Stephan Co is for real. He also practices qigong. I have seen him do so.

Now of course one may meet some who say they practice who are frauds.

"I was reading some forums online (not this one) where people were saying that pranic healing is a fraud because Master Choa died from pneumonia.

That's like saying oncology is a fraud because the famous oncologist Dr. John Murren (chief of the Yale Medical Oncology Outpatient Clinic and director of the Lung Cancer Unit at the Yale) died from cancer."

I agree with you. To those who don't - Guess what - EVERYONE is going to die of something.

• Like 8

When ever something is good, and starts to gain popularity, someone else will counterfeit it.

As long as there are gullible people with money, there will always be others to take advatange of that.

40 years ago, try finding any valuable information about Kundalini in the U.S.A.

Now, there is Kundalini mania everywhere, and if you have the money, you will get Kundalini. There is probably a neighborhood sufi in your local area, so be sure to bring your credit card.

However, that does not make Kundalini any less real.

• Like 2

I just had my first distance Pranic Healing treatment this morning, from my Pranic Healer friend who recently moved out of town.

Definitely not fake.

• Like 3

Pranic healing is like giving a man a fish when he needs a fishing pole.

Pranic heal yourself.

If cheating yourself is fraud then, yes it is.

Edited by teknix
  • Like 2

I have to say, after trying the twin hearts meditation very recently, i don't think its a fraud, and i'm really glad to see this topic and that YaMu says he is the real deal.  

Wasn't sure at first because the meditation set something off that caused deep depression for a week or two, but now out the other side, its clear it was a clearing/healing, feeling much much better than before doing the meditation. 

Peace

• Like 3