SonOfTheGods

Various Necronomicon Flavors

Not talking about the Simon, or the alleged John Dee, or the Crowley Dedication Necronomicons.

These:

Necronomicon Anunnaki Bible -Joshua Free, and his other books on it

or the Atlantean Necronomicon

or the IGOS - Hidden Keys of The Necronomicon, IGOS - Necronomicon Workbook

Also, not debating the authenticity of the Necronomicon.

A true magickian, who understands, can work magick from Mother Goose nursery rhyms

Edited by SonOfTheGods

Just wondering why this thread never went anywhere. Is it that most people believe as I do that it is a false grimoire. I omly have experience with the Simon version though. Thanks Sonofthegods I will be checking out some of those you mentioned.

Just wondering why this thread never went anywhere. Is it that most people believe as I do that it is a false grimoire. I omly have experience with the Simon version though. Thanks Sonofthegods I will be checking out some of those you mentioned.

check out this one

Necronomicon Anunnaki Bible -Joshua Free, and his other books on it

curious, have you ever worked ''the ladder of lights'' from simon?

One of my favorite videos. :P

Very good OldChi, that about puts it in a nut case, ...., oooops, I mean nut shell. And yes, Abdul Alhazred did walk in North America. The real Cthulhu cultists are hiding in plain site. I can't say anything more. Well alright, it may have something to do with that pesky Meergeist business, you know, wink, wink, nod, nod, the Grosser und Gewaltiger one.

• Like 1

One of my favorite videos. :P

Maybe one of the best youtube videos every. Thank you sharing.

One day I'll be asked if I've read any good books lately and whip out a tome under lock and key. Hopefully at Starbucks or a PTA meeting.

• Like 1