Silly question, but if one masturbate then consume the sperm will its still be retrained in the body or there won't be any effect?

No, if you masturbate and release of semen, then, your sperms will be released also. Otherwise, how would you get a woman pregnant? FYI After you release the sperms, your body will reproduce them in three days.

Edited by ChiDragon
  • Like 1

In the public gnostic mass, the OTO communion wafer contains such-

So if you ever visited one, and took communion, you have consumed..

one masterbate then consume the sperm

You need to get an internal alchemical practice. Retaining shouldn't be frustrating and feeling like you have to hold back. It may begin like this....but it's important to go beyond this and simply dwell in the void or to say practice mental celibacy. Thus all of your energies are constantly being refined. Trust me, it's worth dedicating the time to an alchemical practice. My 2 cents, Peace

Thank you, can you please describe what is alchemical practice and how does one practice it?

Thank you, can you please describe what is alchemical practice and how does one practice it?

Chi Kung is an example of an internal alchemical practice. It refines Jing/Sexual Energy to a subtler state and gradually expands consciousness as a result.

This is a very basic exercise for circulating energy, ofcouse there are others as well. Practice daily. http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gr5MkMLyoeI

My 2 cents, Peace

Edited by OldChi
  • Like 1

Chi Kung is an example of an internal alchemical practice. It refines Jing/Sexual Energy to a subtler state and gradually expands consciousness as a result.

This is a very basic exercise for circulating energy, ofcouse there are others as well. Practice daily. http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gr5MkMLyoeI

My 2 cents, Peace

Thank you my friend it looks like Tai Chi..........

• Like 1