Sign in to follow this  
Aunt Clair

Mantak Chia confirms more than three tan tiens

There are three primary tan tiens also called stones which have been historically known as energy storage centres. European Medieval Alchemisys called these the Moon , Sun and Earth .Chinese Taoist Alchemists distinguished the type of energy in each cauldron as Shen , Chi, and Ching respectively .

http://ca.msnusers.com/AlchemicalFlame/sho...&PhotoID=33

All are born with three tan tiens ;the female blue moon, the neutral pale yellow sun, and the male salmon red Earth .

http://ca.msnusers.com/_Secure/0SABoDxcWbz...BoDw/lotus3.gif

The silver flame was known to ancient mystics in Sanskrit as anju or anja .This begins to spin and be seen clairvoyantly on our hearts .Then a golden mantle appears on the shoulder to demonstrate our emergent energy body is perfected and ready to begin its long journey .

These tan tiens are storage centres of energy allowing the body to develop more and to raise energy to feed the subsequent flames of kundalini .When the sun is fully active it becomes male and this causes a profound imbalance of red earth and yellow fire being 2 male and blue water being 1 female . The female air tan tien is obviously missing .

But there are many more than 3 tan tiens . The energy body has infinite potential as it becomes full of light , than the centres begin to manifest .They exist already and lay waiting , ready to bloom .

The platinum blue female tan tien is capped by the Crown of the Goddess . Above this is the Alpha aperture ready to fill the cauldron of energy flowing over and through the blue indigo and violet chakras.

.The pale yellow dan tien is the sun . The energy heart is the pump of the energy body .This cauldron surrounds and flows over and through the yellow and green chakras .

The salmon red male tan tien is capped by the Throne of God . Beneath it is the Omega Aperture ready to fill the cauldron of energy flowing over and through the orange and red chakras .

The chartreuse green female tan tien will manifest on the violet chakra when the newly emergent white chakra manifest and is fully imbibed.

My peers and I began to clairvoyantly see this chartreuse green tan tien on ourselves and others . We found it connected us to the united guardian angel and higher self , that it is air energy and that it increased connectivity to immortal realms ,heaven and Godhead. It is a supernal energy centre associated with Kether.

But we could not find confirmation of more than 3 tan tiens in any esoteric literature . So I was very pleased to get this reply from Mantak Chia ;

Sent : Tuesday, 24 April 2007 4:01:04 AM

To : [email protected]

Subject : RE: More than three tan tiens

Dear Catherine Curran

We have many Tan Tien. The one that is above the crown we use in the practice in the Greatest Kan & li the inner alchemist. And in the Greatest Kan Li we create the big one in the space for the alchemy of the heaven and earth...

MC

What was frustrating to me was that there was not any evidence in the esoteric writings of the past nor in the contemporary metaphysical books to confirm our sighting of more than three tan tiens . We began to see the fourth tan tien in 2005 .

Mantak Chia is a world expert on Taoist Alchemy so his email confirming our readings made me very happy .

Wow! Thanks for letting us know the big news! *is being sarchastic*

I suppose that you meant sarcastic .

Oh Thank you Cameron for your quick reply .Since you infer that this information is not new to you , would you kindly point to any post at this forum discussing the nature of this tan tien ? Is there any discussion beyond the primary three known for centuries ? Because I did search and I did not find any . Please assist me .

What is the nature of this energy and what is the Taoist Alchemical term for the energy in the tan tien above the moon stone ?

How many energy storage centres are you aware of , please ?

How many do you believe your energy body to have manifested , thank you ?

Have you developed a tan tien above the moonstone ?

What was your practice to achieve this ?

And were you seeking to attain another tan tien or was it circumstantial ?

Edited by Aunt Clair

If your really drawn to the 'mind directed' approach over the emptiness cultivation approach talk to Sean D or his teacher David Shen Verdesi.

We focus more on emptiness too, actually. Dantian... if anyone on this board can give an accurate explanation I would be quite shocked. Flabbergasted actually.

Cameron's approach is correct. Still your mind, 'like unstirred ashes.'

There are still people here who are ardent followers of Chia but for the most part most do not recognize him as a master.

It is easy to ridicule another . It is better to love and to share and learn from each other as peers . Mantak Chia has brought a huge body of ancient Chinese works into English. works which have been repressed and held in secret. He has revealed , translated and interpreted the works of ancient masters so that the masses might comprehend them.

He demonstrates a profound understanding of energy work and the development of the human energy body . Robert Bruce recommended Mantak Chia's works to me . I consider both of them as contemporary masters . One measure of their work is the amount of time and dedication they have both given in love and service to humanity .

I don't think you can even begin to talk about cultivation, Immortality, Enlightenment etc until you have established a deep foundation of SILENCE.

Emptying one's mind is a preliminary step to attaining Kether, The Universal Mind , and the immortal realms.

The cultivated silence is a stepping stone to trance and from there to the development of communication with immortals , angels and the higher self . Returning to source by projecting the mental body as a mystic in meditative trance is more desirable .

You want answers..there are many,many people who study alchemy seriously on this board that can probably give you better answers than me. To start with I would question Smile for a comprehensive view on laying the foundation of alchemy and why focusing on all these phenomena is not the way.

I do study alchemy seriously . I have completed many alchemical works including the Opus Minus, Magnum Opus and Emerald tablet . None of which would have been possible without a holistic approach attending to the development of the energy body through projection and energy exercises as well as achieving meditative trance to project the consciousness as a mystic .

My practice has been logged online since 2003. I work as a Hermetic alchemist and kaballahist .

I came here to learn Taoist perspectives on the human energy body which has been studied anciently and is not an approach to be seen in isolation nor subjected to disparagement . The body ,soul , mind and spirit must be prepared .

Also, David Twicken wrote a book on his approach to alchemy that uses 4 tan tiens. Navel, solar plexus, heart center and 3rd eye. You might contact him also.

Then he is speaking about the doubling of the ripened and enlarged tan tiens which manifest as a secondary column of energy centres at the rear of the human energy body .

The tan tien of the heavens is above the head and though the fourth on the spinal chakral column , it is actually the 8th one to manifest . The Heavens stone is not in the body but crowns it .

We focus more on emptiness too, actually. Dantian... if anyone on this board can give an accurate explanation I would be quite shocked. Flabbergasted actually. Cameron's approach is correct. Still your mind, 'like unstirred ashes.'

Within the stillness is the self . "Within you is the sanctuary to which you can retreat at any time and be yourself "One must gather silence then transcend beyond it to expand the consciousness and learn from the immortals how to serve the world . It is in service that we grow .

To achieve immortality is not to live in one's decaying vessel for eternity nor to hold it in stasis prolonging its utility . Immortality is reached by love , light and service to others . We will be welcomed into the immortal realms as an apprentice when we demonstrate our universal tolerance and divine compassion to the world . Then we can pilot our next incarnation on earth and we can also become an eternal teaching spirit ourselves .

To do this we build up the light quptient of each tan tien .

Edited by Aunt Clair

Dantian... if anyone on this board can give an accurate explanation I would be quite shocked. Flabbergasted actually.
Go ahead, Sean, enlighten us.

I like dantians. They are cool.

And there you have it. Sorry, I didn't mean to sound offensive to Master Mantak Chia my lady. By all means follow your higher guidance to whichever source. As I told you Michael Winn would be the person to talk to if your drawn to the HT approach and it looks like you posted your question over on the HT board. Good luck.

My practice has been logged online since 2003.

Probably the most telling statement.

Careful who you share your pearls with.

I Am; even though you say it.

Spectrum

Edited by Spectrum

"Emptying one's mind is a preliminary step to attaining Kether, The Universal Mind , and the immortal realms.....The cultivated silence is a stepping stone to trance and from there to the development of communication with immortals , angels and the higher self .

Please talk more about the phases of consciousness between silence and "trance"?

Returning to source by projecting the mental body as a mystic in meditative trance is more desirable ."

Something about this statement : "Returning to source by projecting..."

Why is it more desirable to "project" then to be Still?

Thank you for your dialog,

Spectrum

Returning to source by projecting the mental body as a mystic in meditative trance is more desirable ."

Something about this statement : "Returning to source by projecting..."Why is it more desirable to "project" then to be Still?)

Although it is true that all of the universe lies within the stillness of the heart in a microcosm of all realms , the voices of the immortals are heard more clearly by returning to the source . It is through ascension to the higher planes that we learn from these Mahatma . This is possible for all humans . Contemplating the silence is a beginning . But seeing and hearing the lessons is much better than sitting silently in the waiting room . Across the centuries, mystics have done this . Their visions and lessons fill textbooks . I have never read a book about what was learned waiting in the silence . It would be a short one though .

I have never read a book about what was learned waiting in the silence .

Maybe you should try "Diamond Sutra explained" by Nan Huai-Chin?

Sign in to follow this