Wayfarer

Sons of Reflected Light - where they Druids?

There may be parallels with the Druids because the ancient pagan Celtic religion shared common themes with Taoism and with pretty much every other Shamanistic and Nature worshipping culture in history.

Chee Soo says they were  called sons of reflected light because they wore shiny clothes. 

I recently found some videos on Youtube which talk a great deal about the general idea of possibly survivors from before the flood of twelve thousand years ago reaching China and various other locations which may be of some interest:

Edited by chuangzu

Great I will check out the video. Yes, I first read about it in one of Chee Soo's book but have heard it mentioned quite often since, and certain groups of Chinese people were claiming that these mummified European figures were their ancestors.  They were apparently tall too and taught about herbs and energy.

The yellow emperor was meant to have got his information from some "external" source.  

I'm not trying to take anything away from the Chinese as such, there are many parallels with Druidry, the cauldron, the flow of Awen, Immortality and the forming of the Adderstone or Jade Egg.  Interesting.

• Like 1

Brilliant topic, especially the flow of Awen bit!  Love the talk of ancient beings of light :)  

Cheers,

Edward  

• Like 2

On 12/24/2018 at 12:24 PM, chuangzu said:

sons of reflected light

What? no daughters of reflected light?  haaaaaaaa!  just say'in...........

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Zen Pig said:

What? no daughters of reflected light?  haaaaaaaa!  just say'in...........

”This has led many to believe that there are no dwarf women...”

”Its the beards.”

• Haha 2

interesting video for sure, a little weird in the delivery but if it is true it brings into question some of the things we understand about Daoism.

19 hours ago, Wayfarer said:

interesting video for sure, a little weird in the delivery but if it is true it brings into question some of the things we understand about Daoism.

Interesting, i’d gladly hear more of your thoughts along this line!

My response to refinding this thread says it's time to revisit Druidic Lore.  It's been a good long soak in the shadows.  Time to open the oven tree and see what's been cooking been seeded.

Edited by silent thunder
alter wording
  • Like 3