eye_of_the_storm

Men and Dinosaurs

Immortal For Life has posted such erroneous beliefs that dinosaurs and humans played and coexisted together. No evidence of this whatsoever! I suppose you believe in a biblical 6000 year old earth? Furthermore, there are no human fossils in the same strata as dinosaur fossils.

The owner of that blog offers no evidence except personal opinion and does not identify himself.

More BS from fundamentalists engaging in anthropocentric points of view.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/08/05/creationist-radio-ad-says-dinosaurs-were-on-noahs-ark/

Edited by ralis

Don't I remember a Dinosaur Fossil someplace, with a Bullet Hole through it ?

(Back to the Future, anyone ?)

• Like 1

Don't I remember a Dinosaur Fossil someplace, with a Bullet Hole through it ?

(Back to the Future, anyone ?)

You're in England??? Coool!

Say something in English!!

Edited by Esteam'd Punk
  • Like 1

You're in England??? Coool!

Say something in English!!

Dear E.P.,

Her Majesty the Queen & her entire family (including the Corgis), hope that this message finds you, whilst you are in the very best of Health.

Tally Ho, Pip Pip.

TTFN (Ta Ta For Now)

Sir Basher the Brave (c/o Windsor Castle)

• Like 3

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_Million_Years_B.C.

I stopped reading the link when it mentioned carbon dating, man, dinosaurs. Carbon dating is useful only to a few thousand years. Other methods of radiocarbon dating are used, and are what have proven the gap of 65 million years between dinosaurs and man.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radiometric_dating#Modern_dating_methods

Ah, but as a child I remember seeing Rachel Welsh in a Film about Prehistoric Man fighting Dinosaurs.

Believe it was called " One Million Years BC".

(Get out of that one, if you can !)

:D:P:D

And somebody recently asked (in full seriousness) "But the bit that I don't understand is, why did they bury King Richard III under a Car Park ?" (LOL)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leicestershire-21063882

Schhhheshh :blink::wacko::blink:

(Edit: To Add Links)

Edited by Basher
  • Like 1

Dear E.P.,

Her Majesty the Queen & her entire family (including the Corgis), hope that this message finds you, whilst you are in the very best of Health.

Tally Ho, Pip Pip.

TTFN (Ta Ta For Now)

Sir Basher the Brave (c/o Windsor Castle)

:D Kool!!!!

Ah, but as a child I remember seeing Rachel Welsh in a Film about Prehistoric Man fighting Dinosaurs.

Believe it was called " One Million Years BC".

(Get out of that one, if you can !)

:D:P:D

And somebody recently asked (in full seriousness) "But the bit that I don't understand is, why did they bury King Richard III under a Car Park ?" (LOL)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leicestershire-21063882

Schhhheshh :blink::wacko::blink:

(Edit: To Add Links)

Suspension of disbelief. :D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suspension_of_disbelief

Immortal For Life has posted such erroneous beliefs that dinosaurs and humans played and coexisted together. No evidence of this whatsoever! I suppose you believe in a biblical 6000 year old earth? Furthermore, there are no human fossils in the same strata as dinosaur fossils.

The owner of that blog offers no evidence except personal opinion and does not identify himself.

More BS from fundamentalists engaging in anthropocentric points of view.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/08/05/creationist-radio-ad-says-dinosaurs-were-on-noahs-ark/

a lack of evidence does not constitute as inherent evidence.

There is no evidence that the dinosaurs DID NOT co-occupy earth with humans, simply because we have not yet found evidence that they have. That is false logic.

There is no evidence proving a precice entrance of human influence in this world, only evidence that we have existed as far back as the earliest dated remains found.

Moral of the story:

If everything is false until proven true, you're ignorant.

If everything is true until proven false, you're gullible

If no evidence exists to prove or disprove the presence of dinosaurs during mankind's beginnings... then don't argue about it, only speculate.

Arguing over a lack of evidence is pathetic as it gets.

There is no evidence that the dinosaurs DID NOT co-occupy earth with humans, simply because we have not yet found evidence that they have. That is false logic.

There is no evidence proving a precice entrance of human influence in this world, only evidence that we have existed as far back as the earliest dated remains found.

Moral of the story:

If no evidence exists to prove or disprove the presence of dinosaurs during mankind's beginnings... then don't argue about it, only speculate.

Specious argument. The true believers have not produced one shred of evidence that dinosaurs coexisted with humans. A so called footprint in a dry creek bed in Texas is not evidence.

I suppose in your world view, a T Rex made a great pet.

Edited by ralis
  • Like 1

Specious argument. The true believers have not produced one shred of evidence that dinosaurs coexisted with humans. A so called footprint in a dry creek bed in Texas is not evidence. Is suppose in your world view, a T Rex made great pets.

that's only an inflammatory reaction, no evident thought was put into that response.

To strike down speculation of events that literally no one can know one way or the other is no better or worse than to imagine and speculate fantastic possibilities; however it presents itself with a sense of false superiority, to which you cannot back up with evidence of such, further eroding your logical credibility.

:lol: I have a great story coming along that is supposed to explain some of that! :lol:

check out my various stories and works in progress at rjthorwip.blogspot.com

There's a Zelda story up front, but dig deeper for "the tree at the world's end" for what im talking about :lol:

• Like 1

Moral of the story:

You seem to be on the side of the OP which does not contain evidence but stories. Believers of the young earth, Noah's ark and dinosaurs cohabiting with humans, refuse to accept carbon dating and other scientific methodologies for determining age of fossils etc. The entire argument stems around Biblical myth and other emotional arguments. To date, not one shred of evidence has been presented by these true believers, except for a footprint in Texas. Exactly what does that prove? Nothing.

From the evidence presented it wasn't a man who made the foot prints w/ the dinosaur, but judging by the size compared to the shoe, it was clearly a Big Foot. Chas5.jpg

< From the tapestry below we learn dinosaurs were around through 1580 A.D. at least >ancient75.jpg

"A tapestry showing dinosaurs from the Church of St. Louis of the French in Rome - circa 1580"

Makes you wonder if the Jurassic Park movies used real dinosaurs instead of special effects to save money.

Edited by thelerner
  • Like 1

Here is my choice for a pet dinosaur. :lol: If primitive humans knew how to deal with this then certainly with modern technology and pet training having a Velociraptor should be a cinch! I guess a good choke collar and a leash should suffice. :lol:

velociraptor.jpg

From the evidence presented it wasn't a man who made the foot prints w/ the dinosaur, but judging by the size compared to the shoe, it was clearly a Big Foot. Chas5.jpg

< From the tapestry below we learn dinosaurs were around through 1580 A.D. at least >ancient75.jpg

"A tapestry showing dinosaurs from the Church of St. Louis of the French in Rome - circa 1580"

Makes you wonder if the Jurassic Park movies used real dinosaurs instead of special effects to save money.

The foot looks a bit out of scale for being a human. :lol:

sometimes a footprint in the mud or snow can expand to larger scale than it really is/was.

maybe it was garganticus pithicus or whatever he was called?

imo the jury is still out on bigfoot.

ralis, should the collar be electric shock ?

i always wanted a bird for a pet , so i would go with a pterodactyl

use it like a falcon for hunting