which nation?

Edited by rene

splash softly and humbly if you like,

but no one is gonna push you into the pool,

drift and float awhile if you prefer

water seeks its own level

i am also a humble student

• Like 1

I am a north eastern native american. I am used to outsiders coming in bold and arrogant. I understand the mistake they are making. So, i openly state my intention and ask forgiveness for my missteps in advance.

• Like 2

This one has been verified by me personally. If you don't like this one, you don't like yourself. Come here to be realized my saint. You have been awarded a medal of honor.

Nuff said

• Like 1

Iroquois

Iroquois.. okay...

My late husband was Nishnaab; I'm quarter Tsalagi but we ran with the Lakota, which means I can raise hell just about anywhere. (-:

And if for you water is just an idea - I hope you can scrub clean with sand!

Enjoy your stay, Iroquois.

Edit: I meant to ask - What kind of ninja training are you doing? Sounds very exciting.

Edited by rene
  • Like 2

Hi Spicychan and welcome to the Tao Bums,

Please read the two pinned posts at the top of the Lobby after which you can dive into the other forums.

Best wishes,

Chang

Iroquois.. okay...

My late husband was Nishnaab; I'm quarter Tsalagi but we ran with the Lakota, which means I can raise hell just about anywhere. (-:

And if for you water is just an idea - I hope you can scrub clean with sand!

Enjoy your stay, Iroquois.

Edit: I meant to ask - What kind of ninja training are you doing? Sounds very exciting.

I am Tuscarora, bear clan and have run with the Senecas as a child and the wampanoags as an adult. Your husband's people are from the north coast? what are your people? my description of the ninja training is the matrix style realization of the power of mind, body and spirit connection.

To be honest, silence agitates me at times...

yes---can be more dibilitating than being blind folded. but i would like to move gently through the world if i could.

• Like 2

yes---can be more dibilitating than being blind folded. but i would like to move gently through the world if i could.

I wouldn't say that my methods are gentle, but there is no resistance in what I do. And as long as there is no resistance, being gentle doesn't exist. I think... Hm...

I'm confused now. :angry:

• Like 1

Iroquois

Where? I had a friend out here when I was growing up who was descended from Blackfoot people... I understand the blackfeet settled in the pacific northwest... :)

I've always been fascinated by the naturalistic and tribal ways of life that the native American nations have forever preserved...

:closedeyes: Sup, SpicyChan? I have an issue with ninjas cause I'm a pirate.

Naturally.

Don't be a pirate versus ninja hater, be Zelda:

Zelda is a princess of Hyrule, Pirate of the lost islands, and a ninja of the shadow realm!

Pirates+Are+Ninjas.jpg

• Like 3

When you folks say run, do you literally mean running? I was fascinated with Native American running, particularly Iroquois, Aztec, and Inca Messenger Systems. I find these organized forms of running incredibly fascinating for some reason!

"Hernan Cortes wrote that within twenty-four hours of his landing at Chianiztlan in May 1519, runners had described to Montezuma, 260 miles away, his ships, men, guns and horses." No doubt it was by a system of relays with runners waiting at outposts probably drinking water infused with chia seeds.

But not quite as fascinating as the ancient Tibetan form of 'teleportation' style 'running', one who was trained in such an esoteric running style could travel distances of hundreds of miles in a matter of a day or two, projecting oneself across vast landscapes, remaining unseen so as not to frighten any onlookers with such power.

Edited by colonel_vegan_spartan
  • Like 2

I am Tuscarora, bear clan and have run with the Senecas as a child and the wampanoags as an adult. Your husband's people are from the north coast? what are your people? my description of the ninja training is the matrix style realization of the power of mind, body and spirit connection.

My people? By blood I'm german-jew + swede/tsalagi, raised by british athiest + french canadian catholic. So I guess my people are many people! Good thing I was left to find my own way amongst those genetics & environs, lol. Easy enough path to travel though; with tao in all - everywhere is home. (-:

Not familiar with 'matrix style realization' so I look forward to reading about it in your posts.

warm regards