teknix

Should spirits have people's rights?

Hypothetically, If spirits are conscious entities, then should they have the same rights that other conscious beings have?

What determines a spirits nature or what is a spirits nature? What does it require to live and be a spirit?

What if they use the offering of good will to suck your life-force if that is their food and need to survive?

Like a parasite living inside you, does it have a right to live there or do you have the right to eliminate it, both, neither?

Edited by teknix

I'm not too sure what you mean by 'right'. There's no government or legal system in the spirit world, spirits are just a part of nature. Do deer and the like have the right to peacefully drink water from ponds without being harrassed by alligators? I think ultimately morality or ethics comes down to your energy and your energetic relation to the rest of life, not logically deduced conclusions.

• Like 2

It's a smart question for this forum.

Another question- in truth to what extent have negative spirits affected mankind? Do they have rights, and how are they to be managed?

Good will and happiness to all sentient beings!

So sentient means to me that it can feel pain / emotions, does a spirit feel like that?

Edited by teknix

What if they use the offering of good will to suck your life-force if that is their food and need to survive?

Like a parasite living inside you, does it have a right to live there or do you have the right to eliminate it, both, neither?

That sounds like some people I've met ;).

• Like 3

Hmmm I also have a few questions on the spirits.

How does one sense spirits or different ones and know which ones are which or if they have a good intention.

Is it pretty irrelevant and not worth going about ones life fearing them if mostly one is in a good mood?

Also does one come accross animal spirits as guides, I often feel this..?

hmmm..

Hmmm I also have a few questions on the spirits.

How does one sense spirits or different ones and know which ones are which or if they have a good intention.

Is it pretty irrelevant and not worth going about ones life fearing them if mostly one is in a good mood?

Experience. Shutting off the part of you who doubts your first instinct.

• Like 1

I look at each being individually, not as a whole group.

Yeh I guess so, I guess one kind of just knowsif they are good or bad (I mean I dont view humans as black and white good/bad), or do they?

• Like 1

The Link between Spirit and Body is, what have I always been saying all this time, Free Will.

If Free Will were the basis of law, spirits/souls would be legally protected; do nothing that should infringe upon or inhibit any individual's ability to express their will, and all spirits will be free.

Edited by Northern Avid Judo Ant

Spirits? You mean Spirit, singular? There's only one Spirit...

Alter your perception of duality, you will see the 10,000 things (spirits..?) as One, all working together within the Great Mystery.

Breathe. Smile. Peace.

Edited by fizix
  • Like 2

That sounds like some people I've met ;).

Oh I see what you did there, he

• Like 1

consider this

are those spirits are really real ?

or they are unconscious aspects of ourselves ?

so when you conjure a love spirit, it could be the unconscious mind's part which is responsible for making people fall in love with you, so when you conjure it, you are just using your unconscious mind in a more conscious manner

this is the argument given by many wizards that why you should work with demons

because those demons are parts of your unconscious mind and you need to master them

I like that you guys post what you know and think about spirits, thanks!

*Goes back to taking notes*

Edited by teknix

Sure, why not..I'm all for granting rights to Habeas non-Corpus.

Course I'm from Chicago, where the dead cast votes in most elections.

And I fear they'd open the floor to much strange litigation.

• Like 3