Taomeow

The Gift of Dyslexia: Can someone please help me find this book in Spanish?

El don de la dislexia/ The Gift of Dyslexia (Spanish Edition) [Paperback]

Ronald D. Davis (Author)

For reasons unknown, the Amazon prices for this book (even for the used versions) are ridiculous. I don't read Spanish and wouldn't know where else to look. I need it for a Mexican woman who dreams of reading books but pretty much can't. From the symptoms she described, I gathered she's dyslexic and could benefit from this particular book (she'd probably have to ask someone else to read it to her). I've read it in the English original and count it among 'influences' even though I've never been dyslexic -- it's got some uncanny insights into the workings of the subtle bodies (though the author never uses this term or anything from the "spiritual" repertoire, he's a brilliant empiricist). Whoever can help me locate the Spanish version for to borrow or buy at a reasonable price, please yell.

Edited by Taomeow

Thank you, MM, I'm familiar with the Brain Gym book but it's not the same. The dyslexia one is magical. :)

Edited by Taomeow

You really need a Spanish speaker to interrogate the Internet looking for the book. I see what you mean about the ridiculous price for the book in Spanish at Amazon.

Edited by Chang