Sign in to follow this  
Mudryah

How come you are trying to tell everyone? There will always be people who claim things.

Vids speak for themselves.

Just train, don't worry about others :).

• Like 2

You are posting on a teacher that nobody likely mentioned here yet.

There are hundreds of teachers like this. If you post, even against him, it will go against your intention - you drive traffic to him and maybe students too.

You boost his website and youtube video rankings by linking to them from an authority on-topic website like this, which again increases their traffic and number of students eventually.

Just my humble opinion, but if you hold grudge against someone like this, it's best to react only when someone asks about them. In most cases like this, whatever you do, will work against what you actually intended to do. (At least that's what my little bit of business and online marketing experience tells me.)

Edited by Leif
  • Like 5

Nah not a video student, an in person one (diff teacher and diff MA though) who has seen too much in person drama and promo, hence why I reacted ;).

Leif however is much better at expressing himself, I have to say.

Good question, Friend....What is the purpose of putting so much effort into a name, a persona...if it is erased, forgotten.

Hmm....maybe the purpose is for the individual. Less about other people. More about the person living.

If we did not exist in the minds of the world, would we be who we are? Would we be doing what we are doing?

Would things like lineages and reputation matter? I dunno.

It is interesting to see what comes up when we question such things...

What if a person did not learn in a "legitimate" way and still cultivated high levels of skill? Do they become recognized or are they still considered "illegitimate"?

Just some thoughts.

Peace.

• Like 1

How do you know if your system is real and someone else's system is fake?

"Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them"

• Like 2

Good question, Friend....What is the purpose of putting so much effort into a name, a persona...if it is erased, forgotten.

Hmm....maybe the purpose is for the individual. Less about other people. More about the person living.

If we did not exist in the minds of the world, would we be who we are? Would we be doing what we are doing?

Would things like lineages and reputation matter? I dunno.

It is interesting to see what comes up when we question such things...

What if a person did not learn in a "legitimate" way and still cultivated high levels of skill? Do they become recognized or are they still considered "illegitimate"?

Just some thoughts.

Peace.

Lineages absolutely matter. Life is short and we only have limited time for training in our busy lives as we struggle to pay the bills and take care of people. Wasting ones life on a lineage that will not bear fruit is a sad way to live.

If one develops high levels of skill and wisdom or enlightenment through only their own newly developed training methods then they are the holders and creators of a new lineage. Good luck with that. It's certainly possible, and there is something to be said for modern methods for modern times, but I for one prefer to find and train in authentic lineages. My time on earth here is short and I never know when it will end, or how much training I can squeeze in each day so for me, lineage is everything.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this