Rebel Emperor

The most powerful person is the one with the strongest mind.

The most powerful person on earth is not the one with the biggest muscles or the tallest height or the most money or with the most political power.

No the most powerful person on earth is the one with the strongest mind.

• Like 2

The most powerful person on earth is not the one with the biggest muscles or the tallest height or the most money or with the most political power.

No the most powerful person on earth is the one with the strongest mind.

Tell that to George Bush...

• Like 1

i think you are a bit late to the game with the Dubya jokes...

Naw, never too late for Dubya jokes.

He was a game changer as far as I'm concerned.

edit - the most powerful person in the world is actually the one with no mind...

Edited by steve
  • Like 1

Ofcourse the person with a gun, knife or wet folded towel standing behind "the one with the strongest mind" is no slouch either :) .

I'm more impressed with results then potential. Brains don't mean nothin unless they're actually producing somethin. Ideas used to be a dime a dozen, now you can get a gross for a nickle. If I want great thoughts I'll open up a book of quotes. If I want something done, I need a (wo)man of action with balls (gina) and proven track record. (damn you political correctness)

Edited by thelerner
  • Like 2

The most powerful person in the world is the one with the strongest heart.

:)

The most powerful Heart is the Heart of Hearts, the courage to become transformed in all such manner as you will over time: to face the odds with natural autonomy, never forced decision, and without care but for the continuity and successful transmission of truth as an autonomous constant.

To play the game and take a chance that you can change the game.

• Like 1

Tell that to George Bush...

The president is just a puppet, he doesn't set policy. We don't live in a democracy either, we live in a plutocracy.

• Like 2

Lawmakers are SUPPOSED to be puppets that pander to the public will.

Its the idiots who think they are supposed to LEAD us who are the problem.

Lawmakers are SUPPOSED to be puppets that pander to the public will.

Its the idiots who think they are supposed to LEAD us who are the problem.

Supposed to be. Our founding fathers tried to create checks and balances to prevent this sort of thing, however they never took into account the ability for bankers to create fiat currency and outright buy policy. Allowing individuals to have absurd wealth and an elite few to control the manufacture and distribution of money towards their own ends, allows for the unchecked growth of power and corruption.

We haven't even begun to realize how serious this is going to get.

if there is a most powerful person in the world (in the true sense of powerful)

they may be totally unaware that they are such

I like dogs

Allow me to quote a legendary dog.

"We travel in packs, and we do it from the back, all the while, we do it doggystyle, I say all the while, we do it doggystyle"

Snoopdog, from the Album Doggystyle

• Like 1

supreme virtue = powerful

right?

one has to have power before they could extend mercy, is an example.

and some do without giving it a second thought.

OR s/he is very much aware, but endowed with supreme virtue, and would not even consider using his/her abilities for gain.

Eh, we used to play around with that in ki-aikido. I don't know the woman, but anyone here can set up a similar act with an hour or two training. The set up is important, you fool people into thinking you're 'stronger' then 6 or 7 people when the truth is you're only tipping one person over.

She did it the same way we did in Aikido. Took up slack on the first guy, ie pressing against him firmly but gently, then release a little bit so they rock forward an inch an two (its on the video) then follow there natural instinctive backward movement with a light push of your own.

Quite simply standing is hard, there's complex neuro-muscular work going on. Its relatively easy to brace against an oncoming force, but if the object yields or isn't there, there's a moment of disruption and imbalance. It works the exact same reversed, if she was pushing the 6 or 7 men. Thats a harder trick, but again a timing one, learned in a day or so, and not necessarily an amazing chi achievement.

Maybe the woman is very spiritual and skillful but what I saw was an easily replicated set up to fool rubes.

Edited by thelerner
  • Like 1

"you knocked over 6 men with a gentle touch?! take my money!"

I personally called Effie P. Chow in 1995 after I saw a flyer posted about her giving a qi demonstration. I was so skeptical I asked for my admittance fee to be lowered - she cut it in half!!

She had traveled to Minneapolis from San Francisco - she blew the fuse in the room behind her! haha.

Pretty good for $10.

That was the first time I felt chi energy and I was hooked! Strong electromagnetic fields pushing my hands apart.

Effie P. Chow is the REAL DEAL and awesome!

Edited by pythagoreanfulllotus

Eh, we used to play around with that in ki-aikido. I don't know the woman, but anyone here can set up a similar act with an hour or two training. The set up is important, you fool people into thinking you're 'stronger' then 6 or 7 people when the truth is you're only tipping one person over.

She did it the same way we did in Aikido. Took up slack on the first guy, ie pressing against him firmly but gently, then release a little bit so they rock forward an inch an two (its on the video) then follow there natural instinctive backward movement with a light push of your own.

Quite simply standing is hard, there's complex neuro-muscular work going on. Its relatively easy to brace against an oncoming force, but if the object yields or isn't there, there's a moment of disruption and imbalance. It works the exact same reversed, if she was pushing the 6 or 7 men. Thats a harder trick, but again a timing one, learned in a day or so, and not necessarily an amazing chi achievement.

Maybe the woman is very spiritual and skillful but what I saw was an easily replicated set up to fool rubes.

Effie Chow used qi energy!!

I have experienced her energy personally.

As she states this is the same energy she uses to heal cancer!!

It's not just some physical trick!

It's high frequency light electromagnetic energy.