Sign in to follow this  
faust91

Pulsing at the top of my head?

Exactly as the topic reads. I've been practicing Spring Forest Qigong consistently since about march and every now and then I get this pulsing feeling at the center of the top of my head. Anybody know what this is? It tends to feel really good though as my body tends to feel like its been overrun with energy and I get the feeling that I am high. However it's now been going on since about 3 am and it doesn't seem like it's going to stop lol.

• Like 1

Yeah do you feel strong heat in the lower tan t'ien? I got the top of my skull getting soft and pulsating - is it electromagnetic energy? Do you have chi electromagnetic force pushing your hands apart?

Just keep focusing on storing up energy in the lower tan tien. Work on full lotus if you can do that....

Sounds like good progress!

Do you feel the center of your hands and feet pulsating?

• Like 1

sometimes yes,I do feel pulsing in my hands and feet. A definite yes to the strong heat in my lower tan'tien and, a no to the pushing hands apart either that or I am not paying close enough attention haha, :)

Edited by faust91

o.k. -- so at that stage I did the week long fast on half glass of water and then the chi really kicked in.... but that was right before I went to the LEvel 3 retreat so then Chunyi charged me even more. Back in 2000.

If I fast, the energy is so strong, I am pulled backwards constantly. (full lotus, always)

North is behind me.

If I put my back flush against the wall, my head constantly bangs off of it.

o.k. -- so at that stage I did the week long fast on half glass of water and then the chi really kicked in.... but that was right before I went to the LEvel 3 retreat so then Chunyi charged me even more. Back in 2000.

So does the head pulsing and pressure just continue forever? What is the exact moment or action that happens that makes it stop doing this?

Cuz i fuckin hate head pressure, and if the end result of SFQ is having head pressure i will just stop doing it. Is there some channel i just need to clear to make it finally stop? Should i just power through it and try to clear that channel?

• Like 1

Naw - Qigong master JIm Nance says the permanent magnetic bliss in my brain is just a brain blockage - when the third eye is fully opened then you don't feel any chi energy in the brain - you don't feel anything because all your channels are open....

But Jim did say I had a deep experience beyond what 95% of people on Earth have experienced. haha.

It's just that I stopped practicing and so my channels closed up after that.

That's awesome! :)

I fast about 16-20 hours a day. How'd you make it with a half glass of water? I always am drinking something can't stand going without something to drink while awake for more than 3 hours ha.

bliss in my brain is just a brain blockage - when the third eye is fully opened then you don't feel any chi energy in the brain

There is absolutely nothing blissful about it. It hurts and it makes me not be able to control my anger.

When is it going to stop? What do i do to make it stop ASAP? i don't want to tiptoe around the issue and hear "oh eventually, itll be fine"

i have been waiting for my head pressure to go away for a year now, trying various methods that promised relief but never delivered. give me a real answer on how to fix it.

There is absolutely nothing blissful about it. It hurts and it makes me not be able to control my anger.

When is it going to stop? What do i do to make it stop ASAP? i don't want to tiptoe around the issue and hear "oh eventually, itll be fine"

i have been waiting for my head pressure to go away for a year now, trying various methods that promised relief but never delivered. give me a real answer on how to fix it.

Stop spiritual practices. All of them.

Stop spiritual practices. All of them.

doesn't work. even when i stop, the relief is strictly partial - even going for months without any practices at all.

i gave myself a permanent problem

Edited by Flolfolil

doesn't work. even when i stop, the relief is strictly partial - even going for months without any practices at all.

i gave myself a permanent problem

Are you able to sleep at night....???

Do not do the M-thing too often....!!!

hmm

Edited by skydog
  • Like 1

Naw - Qigong master JIm Nance says the permanent magnetic bliss in my brain is just a brain blockage - when the third eye is fully opened then you don't feel any chi energy in the brain - you don't feel anything because all your channels are open....

But Jim did say I had a deep experience beyond what 95% of people on Earth have experienced. haha.

It's just that I stopped practicing and so my channels closed up after that.

It's A calcified pinel gland. there are sort of energy you can feel in your head esp when you create more brain cells.

It's blocking out the heavenly qi.

Are you able to sleep at night....???

Do not do the M-thing too often....!!!

What do you know about combining inner smile and inner fire in the brain chi dragon?

It's A calcified pinel gland

Nice diagnosis based on the symptoms, I nearly sprayed tea out my nose. :blink:

Flolfolil, try massaging your feet, especially the spaces between your big toe and second toe, as well as, the space between your little toe and your 4th toe. Massage between those tarsal bones paying particular attention to the top of the foot. If you find spots that are more tender then press them for a few minutes (try using a blunt object like a rounded chopstick). If you can, also press directly down with a blunt object on the top of the muscle between the point of your shoulder and your neck.

It sounds like you have too much up and no down. Try changing your practice to simple observation of nature for a while and remind your head there is a planet down there. Put the Qigong down, walk away from the meditation bench, and go to the park.

• Like 3

Where you think legit chi comes from? Sure there is the chi you are born with already circulatng, but that doesn't do much other than sustain your life.

Edited by teknix

It's A calcified pinel gland. there are sort of energy you can feel in your head esp when you create more brain cells.

It's blocking out the heavenly qi.

Sure - but I can stil "flex" my pineal gland at will - transmit chi energy -- umm which then charges people up.... with bliss energy.

Here's a real answer to fix this:

Visualize a sphere of energy about 6 inches above your head, and spout the energy out your crown, to that sphere. Now imagine another sphere above that one, about 3 feet higher. Again, spout it from sphere to sphere. One last time, this sphere many feet above the others, high into the atmosphere, again spouting.

These spheres are real points on the astral body, and not just visualizations.

After the 3rd sphere, allow the energy to shower down into the Earth, and flushing your aura.

What this does is distribute your energy, into higher realms.

Less overload in the physical.

Edited by SonOfTheGods

Sign in to follow this