Sign in to follow this  
skydog

Following your heart and purpose is good for your health

My theory, I am very sensitive to my heart.

It is like my compass

When something feels strong or weak, I know and react appropriately

If my heart is content, It is open and happy. This can come in many ways such as editing my title hehe

If it feels off or weak for too long this will have effects that leave room to be desired for cultivators. It is known that the heart is the ruler of the body and is the gateway to many other things.

Well Im happy I got my first art commision.yay

Edited by skydog
  • Like 4

congrats on your first commission!! i am about to get back into drawing furries for cash i just need to save up for expensive markers :P

• Like 1

money is just a tool, you can use it or not, we need to put food on our table of course, but other than that, money will not buy happiness,

working a low income job and im happy!

money is just a tool, you can use it or not, we need to put food on our table of course, but other than that, money will not buy happiness,

working a low income job and im happy!

You are right.

But having a good relationship with abundance/money can be helpful. You are right, money is neutral in itself. It is a tool which can help one too.

If one has beliefs like :

Rich people can be kind, humble, spiritual, loved, fair

I manage abundance well and am a magnet for it

It is easy for me to make friends with rich people

Money comes to me like a magnet

I love money and the monetary system, money is useful

One will find that they are actually creating abundance. I like the healing codes, yuen method and eft matrix reimprinting for working with healing specific things. Imagine a person with these beliefs having an intensity of a scale of 10/10, and imagine the same person have the intensity of these beliefs on a scale of 1/10, the first will follow through on their action, behave different and manifest abundance in life. Abundance is nice, it does not make you evil, unless one has told themself this, It can be a great tool to help oneself others, poverty can prevent ones path in life. One may equate it with being abundant eg being in a position where one is more free and their needs are taken care of, further more there is less resentment of others, it is not wise to make too many negative beliefs about things because one feels the need to justify their fear. Also abundance and money is very related to the root chakra and being grounded, if one is constantly thinking about survival, esoteric stuff may seem more difficult, like being playful and having fun in an environment one has to think about their safety.

It is better to view things in terms of overall abundance and happiness. and have a balance.

I like abundance, I like nice things, I like freedom, and I definately value the spiritual, and freedom.

Just some thoughts I would share peace, we may possibly agree

Edited by skydog
  • Like 1

Actually I know my path and know what I am doing, it just takes a certain level of courage, which obviously posting this has shown me that not following ones path in life causes sickness, perhaps I just felt like posting that epiphany.

It is not new age.

Hey congrats on your first art commission :). There is nothing better than being able to do your life's work instead of just work you hate. Sometimes artists have to have backup income, but eventually it works out so you can do it full time if you work hard at it. I found that putting in a 40 hour workweek tends to help to make sure you can do art full time. At first some of that 40 hours is in self promotion, but eventually it is mostly in art after word gets around.

• Like 1

With so many "gifted" Bums, we could do with a Gallery to exhibit the Art/Photography/Poems/Whatever.

Basher

• Like 2

It is not new age.

Oh yes it is and yer goin ta hell for sure now! :lol:

Congrats on your first of many commissions!

• Like 1

With so many "gifted" Bums, we could do with a Gallery to exhibit the Art/Photography/Poems/Whatever.

Basher

my art is a tad offensive for ttb :lol:

So you believe "Offence" is the best form of Defence !!

hmmm, i don't think i would word it like that

more like everyone takes themselves way too seriously so i laugh at them to lighten the situation

Edited by Flolfolil

Sign in to follow this