yondaime109

My Grandpappy's dying!

My 63-year old grandfather - The only positive male role model I've ever known has had a stroke and is now internally bleeding from the inside of his brain. Seeing as we're black we naturally have high blood pressure so I'm not really surprised. When I saw him all I could think was "Told you so" and "You should've listened to me gramps, I knew this was gonna happen if you didn't change your diet". It's weird I'm not feeling emotions or anything because I'm shocked. But for some reason I'm simply not worried about it. Either way he's gone whether that be mentally or physically.

But, He's like my older brother. Some day I want him to live along side for another 1000 years so we can explore the universe together. I've already had countless prayers and good vibes sent to him. I'm not religious or anything but if there are some Christians here, Feel free to send some prayers. And if not send some luck his way. Although he was unconscious and heavily sedated he was crying. I think he wanted to tell us something.

His name is rafeeq islam and he lives in L.A

• Like 1

Hi Yondaime,

Sad about your gramps. I offer my strength and energy to him and all concerned. My wishes for the best, whatever that might be.

• Like 2

I'm sorry and hope he gets better. I'm not the praying sort, but when trouble happens its good to keep in touch with the rest of the family, giving and getting sympathy, supporting each other. Taking turns between emotional sorrow and strength. Spending time telling stories, the good, the bad and the funny of memories and family history.

• Like 2

He's unconscious

You can try to have them heal through you.

I know it's difficult to believe but you just need to give them his name, age and location and then they will pick him up through you.

You can try to have them heal through you.

I know it's difficult to believe but you just need to give them his name, age and location and then they will pick him up through you.

Guess I could try that.

Guess I could try that.

What would be even better is if someone called from his hospital room -- like when Jim Nance healed my mom it was when my mom was asleep but in the same house with me and I was talking to Jim on the phone.

umm he told our class back in 2005 how he healed this younger male in the hospital when his mom was in the hospital room - the phone was so hot she threw the phone down and was too scared to pick it back up. But that was when Jim was just starting out so he controls the energy better now....

Chunyi in our class in 2005 - this lady said her friend was in the hospital and so Chunyi sent energy to heal her. The next week at class the lady said right when Chunyi sent the energy her friend miraculous recovered. The lady in the class was freaking out! I was sitting right behind her. Chunyi raised his hands over his head like he was stretching and then as his hand lowered he directed his palm at the lady and she got blasted with this chi energy and she immediately calmed down. I knew since I felt the energy blast hit her but I don't think anyone else in the room realized what he had done.

Edited by pythagoreanfulllotus
  • Like 1

Holding your grandpappy in my heart, yondaime, and you too.

Let us know how things go; you have friends here.

Love,

Rene

Edited by rene
  • Like 2

What would be even better is if someone called from his hospital room -- like when Jim Nance healed my mom it was when my mom was asleep but in the same house with me and I was talking to Jim on the phone.

umm he told our class back in 2005 how he healed this younger male in the hospital when his mom was in the hospital room - the phone was so hot she threw the phone down and was too scared to pick it back up. But that was when Jim was just starting out so he controls the energy better now....

Chunyi in our class in 2005 - this lady said her friend was in the hospital and so Chunyi sent energy to heal her. The next week at class the lady said right when Chunyi sent the energy her friend miraculous recovered. The lady in the class was freaking out! I was sitting right behind her. Chunyi raised his hands over his head like he was stretching and then as his hand lowered he directed his palm at the lady and she got blasted with this chi energy and she immediately calmed down. I knew since I felt the energy blast hit her but I don't think anyone else in the room realized what he had done.

That's awesome.

Open your heart. Listen to what you feel, consider the potentials of intent.

I did on the car ride to see him I meditated for two hours repeating the affirmation "Grandpa you are healthy and strong". Not to mention I've gotten hundreds of people so far to pray for him along with the people my family have gotten to pray for him. If prayers work then this should be more than enough.

• Like 1

How much does he charge for that? Is it free?

the prices are on the website -- I think it's$85 for Jim Nance and maybe $90 for Chunyi Lin - for the phone healings. But seeing Chunyi in person he has another healer first work on you and so I think that's $125....

somewhere around there.

he's dead thanks for the help though.

Wow! Well when I found my dead dad with his blue body -- my heart filled with the greatest love I ever felt with my dad. I was really surprised and I knew it was the same love my dad's spirit was experiencing after he left his sick body. I told Jim Nance that and Jim said how amazing it was I could pick that up.

So yeah I made sure I didn't cry at the funeral because Chunyi says how there is no reason to be sad about death but Jim says people need to grieve - -just to do it in a healthy way. Yeah but I fasted for three days before my dad's funeral and then turned out I had a couple precognitive dreams that came true during the funeral. So my spirit had somehow picked up on what was going to happen.

So Jim said that my dad's spirit was concerned about me and that I needed to be a peace with my dad's death so that my dad would not be concerned about how I was thinking about my dad. haha. I told Jim my concerns and he said they were not an issue and so I felt a lot better after that.

I have seen the spirits of dead people so I know it is real -- and also studying the NDE experiences of people who die but then come back to their bodies. So I knew my dad was in a better place after he died.

• Like 2

he's dead thanks for the help though.

yondaime, so sorry to hear about this, I know you're in a lot of hurt right now. If there's anything we can do in the way of listening to you here don't hesitate. there's lots of us here who care.

love,

rene

drew, this isn't about you.

so be a pal and stfu.

Edited by rene
  • Like 1

I'm sorry. Many of us here have lost grandparents, its very sad. Yet it provides an opportunity for the family to get together and get closer. To kindle the memory of our lost one.

Since you were so connecting to him and felt close,

you can be sure your good prayers and meditations for him would have helped him so much,

so best wishes for your grandfather and for you...

• Like 1

My 63-year old grandfather - The only positive male role model I've ever known has had a stroke and is now internally bleeding from the inside of his brain. Seeing as we're black we naturally have high blood pressure so I'm not really surprised. When I saw him all I could think was "Told you so" and "You should've listened to me gramps, I knew this was gonna happen if you didn't change your diet". It's weird I'm not feeling emotions or anything because I'm shocked. But for some reason I'm simply not worried about it. Either way he's gone whether that be mentally or physically.But, He's like my older brother. Some day I want him to live along side for another 1000 years so we can explore the universe together. I've already had countless prayers and good vibes sent to him. I'm not religious or anything but if there are some Christians here, Feel free to send some prayers. And if not send some luck his way. Although he was unconscious and heavily sedated he was crying. I think he wanted to tell us something. His name is rafeeq islam and he lives in L.A
You may or may not be devastated by his pa§ing , every one reacts to these things in their own way regardless of how you felt about him. It does suck. Being black , doesn't mean you will or will not have the same destiny, stroke is common for anyone.Though I. Didnt know my own grandparents my sympathy goes out to both of you. It sucks big time.