I posted this here:

http://thetaobums.com/topic/30749-bias-against-new-age/?p=459867

I thought maybe it could be added to, helping others along the way.

Once something makes progress, someone exploits it to make financial gain.

Then it gets taken to other levels, to make it appear new, different, to repackage it and resell it again.

A good amount of the populace need to be held by the hand by some type of leader, and because they have been conditioned to feel worthless, will adopt someone, anyone, who stands up.

Naivety is a rich source to exploit for financial gain.

Religion has done this for so long, so now, other avenues were created.

Gurus, swamis,, etc, and selling kundalini, shaktipat, 56 flavours of Baskins & Robbins yoga and pretty shiny crystals with incence and tamborines.

Edited by SonOfTheGods
  • Like 1

there is already a thread about kumare in Media Club, if you want to discuss that there is already an ongoing discussion :)

I posted this here:

http://thetaobums.com/topic/30749-bias-against-new-age/?p=459867

I thought maybe it could be added to, helping others along the way.

Once something makes progress, someone exploits it to make financial gain.

Then it gets taken to other levels, to make it appear new, different, to repackage it and resell it again.

A good amount of the populace need to be held by the hand by some type of leader, and because they have been conditioned to feel worthless, will adopt someone, anyone, who stands up.

Gurus, swamis,, etc, and selling kundalini, shaktipat, 56 flavours of Baskins & Robbins yoga and pretty shiny crystals with incence and tamborines.

Thats not any better in this thread,

than it was in the last thread

but Ill bow out.

there is already a thread about kumare in Media Club, if you want to discuss that there is already an ongoing discussion :)

I wasn't aware of the Media Club. Thank you.

Religion is mostly of a case of the blind leading the blind. A bit like a pyramid selling scheme :-) Luckily, in both cases, people can eventually get 'woken up' an pulled out of the system when they have had enough and realize there is something not quite right.

I've been told many times that humanity is here on this earth mostly to learn 'lessons'. Getting shafted by some religion, selling scheme, company, group, organization, etc., is just one of those lessons.

Blessings of awakening

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Edited by chegg
  • Like 1