Sign in to follow this  
a drop of water

Greetings from Scandinavia

Hello!

I stumbled over this forum by accident (while I was googling for recommendations for a book) and fell in love with it instantly. Where I live, not many know about Taoism, let alone even fewer are real practitioners, so it feels good being able to communicate experienced people.

My background is in martial arts and yoga, of which I have been training since 15. Now I'm 28, and feel a shift of interest to the more subtle aspects of the arts. Also I have spent some months in Korea studying yoga with a teacher well established in Taoism.

Hope to get to know some of you better!

Best regards, R

• Like 1

Welcome to The Tao Bums, a drop of water.

Hope you enjoy your time here.

Please take the time to read the two posts, pinned to the top of the Lobby area, then you're ready to go.

Basher

Welcome to The Tao Bums, a drop of water.

Hope you enjoy your time here.

Please take the time to read the two posts, pinned to the top of the Lobby area, then you're ready to go.

Basher

Thank you! :)

Welcome. :) Did you study Kouk Sun Do by any chance?

Thanks man! I've seen this style before, but what studied a system called Poong Ryu Son Do.

Have you been practicing your system for a long time?

.__                                        __  _  __   ____   |  |     ____     ____     _____     ____  \ \/ \/ / _/ __ \  |  |   _/ ___\   /  _ \   /     \  _/ __ \  \     /  \  ___/  |  |__ \  \___  (  <_> ) |  Y Y  \ \  ___/   \/\_/    \___  > |____/  \___  >  \____/  |__|_|  /  \___  >               \/              \/                 \/       \/ 

Sign in to follow this