Sign in to follow this  
becomethepath

spontatenously hearing this really high pitch virbration/ noise?

what is this high pitch frequency? I hear it randomly, sometimes in one ear, sometimes both, doesn't happen everyday but it happens infrequently and randomly and last for a few seconds 3-8 seconds

it sounds like those dog whistles i guess, but more sharper and clearer

i can feel my ear "pop" not really pop but i feel a slight change in my ear, i dont know how to describe it

Edited by becomethepath
  • Like 2

it happens once awhile when i'm awake

i remember i was in a lucid dreaming state/ sleep, my lower chakras were spinning and i heard the same high pitch frequency too

Edited by becomethepath

I remember once I had a zabaglione ice cream. I was in Rome, outside the Pantheon. It was the best ice cream of my life yet I cant really remember it.

I remember once I had a zabaglione ice cream. I was in Rome, outside the Pantheon. It was the best ice cream of my life yet I cant really remember it.

what? are you talking about the way i phrased my sentence?

Edited by becomethepath

I liked pistachio gelato.

I agree with ralis about tinnitus.

Sometimes, I play with it. I track it with my ears, position it one fist above my crown, then connect it to crown, to "pour" down like golden light shower. roll my closed eyes upward and smile helps too.

A free energy boost if I play it right. Dispersed the noise at least.

Edited by hydrogen
  • Like 3

Do you have any weakness or aching in your low back or knees?

Do you ever feel a fullness around the base of your ribs? Do you sigh much?

What does your tongue look like? Is it reddish with a scanty coat? Are the sides reddish or pale?

How old are you?

Edited by kevin_wallbridge
  • Like 1

I get, and always have got, random ringing in my ears. Along with probably 99% of the rest of the population.

Doesn't mean it doesn't "mean" anything, but its an extremely common thing everyone experiences.

The deeper frequency noise that's only heard in certain areas of the world is the more interesting thing, I think. Can't remember what people are calling it but I read an article on it somewhere.

I first noticed it way out in the mountains of Idaho. A deep buzzing sound...

Edited by i am

high pitch -- the highest pitch you hear actually resonates up into ultrasound but you can only do that internally in the body.

Ultrasound is the activation of the piezoelectric transduction of the collagen, the most common protein in the body and the bones.

So you are activating your kidney jing energy - it's weak and you are starting to build it up and then when the kidney energy really builds up then the inner sounds change - turn more into a roar and ohm, etc.

So the inner ear has the vagus nerve running by it which then goes down to the reproductive organs and so as you build up that energy then it activates the inner ear - increasing dopamine and then serotonin and then oxytocin.

So humans are not suppose to be able to hear ultrasound but actually ultrasound is the highest pitch noise heard only focused internally and then it resonates into ultrasound - it's from the piezoelectric transduction activation.

Monitoring neural vascular function with Doppler ultrasonic imaging provides
unexpected support for the brain ultrasound demodulation theory. When the
imaging beam was focused at the center of the brain, patients reported hearing a
high audio sound
, much like tinnitus. When the ultrasonic beam was directed at
the ear, the sound disappeared. Setting the brain into resonance resulted in a clear
high-pitch, audible sensation consistent with brain resonance in the 11- and 16-
kHz range....Because ultrasound produces high audio stimulation by virtue of
brain resonance, the direct use of high audio stimulation is more economical in
power requirements and still stimulates the brain at resonance.

Ker Than, “Superhuman Hearing Possible,
Experiments Suggest. Vibrating ear bones could someday boost hearing,” National Geographic News, May 16,
2011: “For instance, divers underwater can detect sounds of up to a hundred kHz, according to Qin's recent
experiments. It's unclear why the divers have enhanced hearing underwater, but it may be because the sounds
travel directly through the bones to the brain, he said. Vibrating Ear Bones Boost Hearing.....For example, bone
conduction occurs when very high-frequency sounds directly stimulate the ear bones, sending signals to the brain
without activating the eardrums. This is how some species of whales hear underwater. .... “The core of our work
is trying to understand underwater hearing and bone-conduction hearing, and to determine if they share the same
underlying mechanism," he said. Alternatively, certain ultrasonic frequencies might stimulate the fluid in the
cochlea. “It could be like hitting a wrench against a water tank,” Qin explained. “The fluid itself could go into
oscillation.” Superhuman Hearing Devices on the Horizon? Qin and his team are now exploring which bones are
most likely to be most sensitive to ultrasonic vibrations. Could such research lead to devices that give us
superhuman hearing or improved hearing aids? Qin is mum for now. “That's the great thing about basic science,
right? It lets you know how things work, and you can bend it to many applications.”

Cage found that he heard two sounds while in the chamber, one was
a high-pitched sound and the other a low-pitched sound. The engineer he was
working with informed him that the high-pitched sound was his nervous system,
and the low sound was his blood circulation. Excited by this discovery John
Beaulieu than sat in an anechoic chamber for five hundred hours over a period of
two years listening to the sounds of his own body. He began to correlate different
states of consciousness with different sounds of his nervous system. Being a
trained musician he noticed that the high-pitched sounds of his nervous system
consisted of several sounds in different intervals. Then one day he brought two
tuning forks and tapped them. Immediately, he observed that the sound of his
nervous system realigned to the sound of the tuning forks.

“Through Ingo Steinbach’s research he discovered that the high frequency tones
above 15,000 Hz were more therapeutic because they forced the brain to function
at a higher level. The ear can only detect frequencies up to 15,000 Hz but
frequencies above that can be detected by the brain.

Dr. Hans Kietz and Dr. Claus Timm have proved that we can still hear so-called
ultrasound quite well,
provided the transmitter has direct contact with our skull
bones without any air intervening. But then we register any number of vibrations
from 20,000 to 176,000 -- the upper limit Dr. Timm has checked – as of exactly
the same pitch. Although this 'ultra-range' comprises well over three octaves, to us
all the 36 tones physically possible seem stereotyped and exactly like the highest tone we can hear in the normal way when it reaches us through the air.

Vitus Dröscher, The Magic of the Senses, (Harper, 1971), p. 167.

This ultrasound is created from the increased nerve activation with the resulting piezoelectricity
from the collagen – as described below by Dr. Mae-Wan Ho: “detecting ultrasound emissions
from mechanoelastic vibrations caused by electrical pulses applied to the tissues.”

• Like 2

So the inner ear has the vagus nerve running by it which then goes down to the reproductive organs and so as you build up that energy then it activates the inner ear - increasing dopamine and then serotonin and then oxytocin.

The vagus nerve innervates the skin of the external ear canal (and part of the auricles), not the deeper structures that might be responsible for tinnitus. It might be CN VIII though.

pistachio! yeh!

I cant remember if I ever actually had licorice ice cream, or just heard about it.

I'm not a fan of licorice flavor. But the local ice cream parlour has a flavor call tiger's tail. It consists of black licorice and orange ice cream. I like it.

Speaking of tails, sometimes I just shake my imanginary tails and let the my spine loose, it may get rid of the high bitch noise.

• Like 1

My local ice cream parlour isnt even here. It's still in the imanginary stage.

I do like to get rid of high bitch stuff though.

I see, we've found the source of noice. :)

• Like 1

The deeper frequency noise that's only heard in certain areas of the world is the more interesting thing, I think. Can't remember what people are calling it but I read an article on it somewhere.

I first noticed it way out in the mountains of Idaho. A deep buzzing sound...

Look up the Taos Hum. I'm from New Mexico and my father experienced it. Lot of people think it has to do with all the research they did for the nuclear bomb in Los Alamos (near Taos)... and looking it up now, it looks like the government has released something about it's cause.

I wonder if you have googled this symptom? There are lots of theories about it. One of them might resonate with you.

It is impossible for anyone here to tell you what it is, for you.

Unless it's a....

PING..... with a prolonged iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn....g

I theorize its the sound of stars being born, which only few people are receptive to the sound...

It's also considered tinnitus, in my case....

:lol: i'll play your game!

Do you have any weakness or aching in your low back or knees?

Do you ever feel a fullness around the base of your ribs? Do you sigh much?

What does your tongue look like? Is it reddish with a scanty coat? Are the sides reddish or pale?

How old are you?

Only on labor intensive days... like digging out the fire pit, left my lower back feeling fatigued.

"Fullness"? no... unless I just ate. I sigh all the damn time... sometimes its all that can be done to deal with life.

Uh... usually has a whiteish film over the whole thing... was pink and tender when I had strep throat once though... or if I eat lots of sugar.

27 going on 7.

Look up the Taos Hum. I'm from New Mexico and my father experienced it. Lot of people think it has to do with all the research they did for the nuclear bomb in Los Alamos (near Taos)... and looking it up now, it looks like the government has released something about it's cause.

Yep, this is it. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hum

I've only heard it in a few places. One of them being near the Frank Church wilderness in Idaho when I was working near North Fork.

The vagus nerve innervates the skin of the external ear canal (and part of the auricles), not the deeper structures that might be responsible for tinnitus. It might be CN VIII though.

You'd be surprised what the vagus nerve does. haha.

“The vagus nerve and the emotional responses to the limbic system (specific areas of the brain

responsible for emotion and motivation) are the link between the ear, the brain, and the autonomic nervous system that may account for the effectiveness of Music Therapy in treating

physical and emotional disorders.”

Don G. Campbell, B.M.E.D.,

Director of the Institute for Music, Health, and Education in Boulder, Colorado

Edited by pythagoreanfulllotus

Sign in to follow this