Sign in to follow this  
Songtsan

I shall be withdrawing from main forums...

...for the most part. If you wish to converse with me, please go to my Personal Practice Journal Thread thingy...that is where all my new posts will be as well....I have graduated to selfishness! yay. ;)

I am working on my self more and more....I don't mind helping others, but will only volunteer info when asked directly. I have tons of pancakes to cook.

See you in the next room over.

• Like 1

aawwwwws, I enjoy your postings.

They will simply be in another room. Plus I am going to stop arguing with people. Such a waste of energy when one is confident in their own approach, which I am.

I have matured greatly since I have joined this site...I am simply taking advantage of the fact that TTB has the PPD option. Now I can preach to my hearts content and not get in anyones way - if people want to hear what I have to say, they can go see it every day. I will still be posting like mad - I have a mad crazy horse brain that I am training and it loves to eat the grass here! I have found a secluded little niche off the main valley where a lot of the other horses are hanging out. It has a stream near it and everything. Other horsies can come find me there anytime they want. I am nesting.

Edited by Songtsan
  • Like 4

I have found a secluded little niche off the main valley where a lot of the other horses are hanging out. It has a stream near it and everything. Other horsies can come find me there anytime they want. I am nesting.

That must be the valley of the spirit I have heard about. (Yes, I've already been there. I know where it is. But I still have a dominate yang so I couldn't stay there.)

Best Wishes.

I'll be sure to visit it but its also too bad. You're experienced practitioner and the board could use your soothing voice to keep in balance. :)

Whats nice about the Personal Discussion pages is that you can delete anyones comments in it. You are unapologetically in control, so if a discussion is hijacked, just trim and delete.

• Like 2

I'll still be reading threads...just trying to concentrate my posts in the PPD...at least until I master my own tendency to lurk on this board all day...I am weening myself off.

• Like 2

Good for you. More people should start doing this. Too many "masters" who fail to master themselves.

Aaron

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this