Sign in to follow this  
skydog

What films do you enjoy?

Have you tried real life yet? Now that is scarey!

Like i said, it either bores me or makes me laugh at the terrible acting :lol:

• Like 2

Like i said, it either bores me or makes me laugh at the terrible acting :lol:

Hehehe.

Okay, I watched Shaolin Soccer last night. Oh well.

Shaolin Soccer

Oh gawd, that trailer looks deliciously awful. Can't believe i didn't see the "kungfu fighting" song coming from a mile away....i know what i am watching tonight :D

edit: omg, the first result when i look for a full version on youtube that is the whole movie is in hindi

might watch it in hindi for the lulz

Edited by Flolfolil

I'm with you here. The Bourne trilogy.

Haven't watched the Bourne trilogy but if it has similiar feel to Die Hard it's definetely on my list. Out of the few (living) Hollywood actors I like Matt Damon is one of the top. That reminds me of two other movies I enjoyed Good Will Hunting and Rounders...

wow shaolin soccer was actually really good! i didn't get some of the jokes though....

Yeah, Chinese humor is somewhat different from American humor. Same with most British humor. Much gets lost in translation.

So anyhow, I did watch King Fu Dunk last night. I liked it a lot more than Shaolin Soccer.

Aug. 11th on AMC begins the final 8 episodes of 'Breaking Bad'. Does anyone here watch this? 'Breaking Bad' is a modern day Shakespearean tragedy.

I love Walter White. If he dies I'm going to be pissed right off. It would suck if Jesse died too. As much as he annoyed in me in the first few seasons, I think Jesse has really gotten his act together and gotten more serious about himself.

I don't think of Breaking Bad as a tragedy, more like, Walter becoming what you always wanted to be, but were too scared to be. Or being what you always wanted your tv show heroes to be, but no one would make a hero like that.

Edited by Immortal4life

I love Walter White. If he dies I'm going to be pissed right off. It would suck if Jesse died too. As much as he annoyed in me in the first few seasons, I think Jesse has really gotten his act together and gotten more serious about himself.

I don't think of Breaking Bad as a tragedy, more like, Walter becoming what you always wanted to be, but were too scared to be. Or being what you always wanted your tv show heroes to be, but no one would make a hero like that.

The tragedy is the downfall of Walter and his delusions of having an empire. Richard III by Shakespeare.

He has insane amounts of cash, he hasn't found a way to launder it yet, but it's not so delusional. Walter is extremely intelligent. It's like the next step. He may not reach his empire, or maybe he will. It seems the next logical step from where he is. He didn't start out wanting an empire. He started out wanting to pay for his cancer treatment, but hey, YOLO.

I don't think you can say he is worse off than he was when he started. He worked at a car wash, and students from his school, would come into the car wash, laugh at him, and make him work for them. Total humiliation. To me that was the biggest tragedy.

Edited by Immortal4life

i am looking for a pants shittingly scary movie, does anyone have any? most scary movies just bore me or make me laugh at the awful acting. i don't really like jumpscares either, i want something that draws me in and makes me genuinely afraid for a characters wellbeing. definitely of the horror genre...maybe psychological horror?

Cannibal Holocaust, is probably the creepiest I have seen.

House on the edge of the Park, is pretty messed up.

The Last House on the Left, original 1972 version. Wes Craven and Sean Cunningham together.

Blair Witch Project, is kinda creepy

Hellraiser, is not bad

Texas Chainsaw Massacre, especially the original is really good

The original Friday the 13th is good. Friday the 13th part 4 is decent too.

Some of these movies are on youtube in their full version. I could post some of them, but some are so creepy I am not sure if they are against TTB rules.

Edited by Immortal4life

Apocalypto

The last samurai

Spring, summer, fall, winter & spring

The bourne trilogy

The big boss

Fist of fury

The way of the dragon

Game of death (original footage only)

Enter the dragon

Kill bill

A better tomorrow I, II, & III

Zatoichi

Rambo I, II & III

Infernal affairs I, II & III

Crouching tiger, hidden dragon

Ong bak

Schindlers list

Life is beautiful

The pianist

Defiance

V for vendetta

The power of one

Hotel rwanda

Edited by Formless Tao

Shouldn't waste my time on frivolities like these....

I haven't watched hardly any cinema in a dozen years or more.. a handle of movies..

I only skimmed this page.. a load of kung fu movies and others I dont know.

The Dark Crystal!

The Wizard of Oz!

Jesus Christ Superstar!

Back To The Future!

Ok, ok you want kung fu.

Karate Kid.

The Silent Flute.

Enter The Dragon.

All the amazing Harryhausen/Schneer co-productions.

Spiderman 3! That was pretty good! Yeah! I really liked the dancin' scene. Venom. Ahem.

The Day the Earth Stood Still.

This Island Earth.

Invasion of the Body Snatchers.

Edited by Captain Mar-Vell

Sign in to follow this