Sign in to follow this  
子時斑

Hi! :)

Hi hi! I`m Issei Kojimura/Yamamura & I`m looking forward to learning a few things here as well as keeping an eye on a certain Esteam'd Punk.
I`m eclectic so I don`t know if I`m suppose to be here Lol
I do like the Tao te Ching. In Japan we would recite parts of it before training. Dad would tell us to be like the tao against our enemy, to not resist and to remain unfathomable. The students who practised the teachings were top of the class. To mentally adjust yourself to 'be' the Tao seems to have great results :P I hope to find some great content to read
Hm I guess that`s all :D

-Love, Izzy

Welcome to The Tao Bums. Please check out the two pinned posts at the top of this forum and enjoy your time here.

Thanks,

viator

Yessir! :D

Grrrr. You failed to mention that Kojimura-sensei, your painfully handsome father chose me to be his lifetime student, because I'm awesomer than those kendoka.

...The students who practised the teachings were top of the class...

Grrrr. You failed to mention that Kojimura-sensei, your painfully handsome father chose me to be his lifetime student, because I'm awesomer than those kendoka.

Lol babe you were a kendoka once and remember how you`d throw tantrums? And remember how jealous you got when he chose Reginald as his assistant? ;P

Why does your username say Kojimura instead of Yamamura when you clearly use your mother's last name everywhere else?

Just because

LMFAO!!!!!!! I just Google-translated this

レージ は ばかえろ が、 ちんこ を 食べて いる よ。

And Google has determined it says "Erotic fool is, I'm eating Chin This storage".

They've yet to come across the meaning of chinko. LMAO. They even took bakaero and ga to make "baka eroga". Pffftttt. :D :D :D :D

WTFE.

Lol don`t get upset he's just as unpredictable and dangerous as you. That's why he chose you maybe but he doesnt like being the second.

LMFAO!!!!!!! I just Google-translated this

And Google has determined it says "Erotic fool is, I'm eating Chin This storage".

They've yet to come across the meaning of chinko. LMAO. They even took bakaero and ga to make "baka eroga". Pffftttt. :D :D :D :D

Google must not do to good with slang and potty mouth girlfriends xD

Lol don`t get upset he's just as unpredictable and dangerous as you. That's why he chose you maybe but he doesnt like being the second.

TF you mean?

The second...you spend more time with that other guy. If you`re gonna have two teachers, you should at least be more organised in the attention you give them especially since they hate each other

Hate? They don't hate each other. They just can't get along, LOL but Once, I was doing calligraphy and Yi's like "He has you doing that writting stuff again?"

I said "Yep" and he said something like "Hm, that would surely be helpful with coordination skills. Make sure you do chinese characters as well."
Then later I was meditating getting stabbed and surviving. I saw myself slaughtering and what not. It's an old samurai technique I read in some version of the hagakure but anyway Yi came back and was kinda annoyed. He asked what I was doing and I said that I was meditating. He said that it's not yet time and that I should still be doing calligraphy (cause your mean ol' dad would get pissed and ruin my qi).
I told him what I was meditating and why. He's like "Hm, I suppose that would come in handy with qi gong and body strengthing...carry on."
Oh, and your pops raised hell that day when I didn't finish my writting. May I suggest he get laid?

The second...you spend more time with that other guy. If you`re gonna have two teachers, you should at least be more organised in the attention you give them especially since they hate each other

Lmao but you still didn`t clarify why you need two masters

*******Simple. I'm greedy. They're both attractive, physically and mentally; and they compliment each other. I see duality when I look at them.********

xD and your mom is meaner than your dad. She always make me do kata before dinner. That's why I stopped visiting.

Oh, and I'll stick to Koji-sensei more. To be honest, Yi's sudden trip to Zhejiang(sp?) was sudden. It's almost as if he's set this up in hopes I'll seek out Koji. I have a disgusting habit of losing interest in people once I've gotten their attention and I'm sure it doesn't feel good to them. =[

Sign in to follow this