SonOfTheGods

Full Lotus Several Decades @ Kundalini

Here is what I think. Once the kundalini energy has risen, your chakras are supposedly opened. Do they get closed? I don't think so. They may become inactive. Is possible that your previous Kundalini energy rising wasn't completed. Did the energy ever complete its cycle from the lower end of your spine, reaching to your third eye, and seeing a strong light as the nimitta? Now, you may be experiencing samadhi, not exactly the initial onslaught of the kundalini energy rising. A cultivator can experience multiple stages of samadhi. I believe there are 8 stages to go through, and not possibly one can go through them all in a single life time.

• Like 1

If you want to balance out the energy you could try Microcosmic Orbit to bring the energy down and also standing on the ground with barefeet to connect with the earth energy which is good at balancing K.

I had a blinding white light, and seen it days later, even with eyes open.

Many times a day, since then, I see (eyes open) orbs of gas blue light, which change to colorful light patterns, grids, etc.,

Are you feeling the heat, or fire? If not, you are experiencing samadhi, not the initial onslaught of the kundalini energy rising.

Are you feeling the heat, or fire? If not, you are experiencing samadhi, not the initial onslaught of the kundalini energy rising.

The energy is cool, almost cold, and is purely magnetic/Yin

I sit at the computer, read, any mundane activity, all the while in full lotus.

My 3 Dan Tiens are always percolating.

Not complaining, just curious if anyone else is experiencing this.

Hello there. Welcome to the bums forum. Thankyou for coming to share with us.

I experienced the lights and grids,the cool energy, I know about severe pains in the head, not had it change shape as far as I can tell.

It sounds to me that you have a lot to teach us. I would be glad to hear.

• Like 1

Hello there. Welcome to the bums forum. Thankyou for coming to share with us.

I experienced the lights and grids,the cool energy, I know about severe pains in the head, not had it change shape as far as I can tell.

It sounds to me that you have a lot to teach us. I would be glad to hear.

Thank you, and I would be grateful to share what I know.

Also, my head is starting to misshapen again.

Lumps at the back, my occipital points are also swollen and my forehead is also lumping up.

The fontanelle is opening and aching again too.

dude that sounds like a serious medical issue, not kundalini >_>;

dude that sounds like a serious medical issue, not kundalini >_>;

I had this happen a few decades ago, it worked itself out.

The skull has the ability to shift it's plates.

Does look strange though.

When a baby is passed though in childbirth, it's head appears folded.

Some say the central meridian we share, is created by the folding of the fetus in the womb.

Sages are supposed to have heads that are pointy on top!

I have a vertical crease now, running from back to front, top of skull.

I look like an overgrown piggy bank.

can you post a picture of your head condition? preferably with some kind of identifying quality like holding up 3 fingers in the frame of the shot

• Like 1

Here is what I think. Once the kundalini energy has risen, your chakras are supposedly opened. Do they get closed? I don't think so. They may become inactive. Is possible that your previous Kundalini energy rising wasn't completed. Did the energy ever complete its cycle from the lower end of your spine, reaching to your third eye, and seeing a strong light as the nimitta? Now, you may be experiencing samadhi, not exactly the initial onslaught of the kundalini energy rising. A cultivator can experience multiple stages of samadhi. I believe there are 8 stages to go through, and not possibly one can go through them all in a single life time.

This post is the closest answer. I still would adapt it a bit though. He states his Kundalini awoke beofre, but that is not the case.

What you have gone through in the past is not a real full on Kundalini Awakening as most call it. What you experienced was what we refer to as pranotthana. You can google it for more info. The first link has some decent information, not much but it is good to get an idea. http://www.yogamag.net/archives/1979/cmar79/prano.shtml

I see a lot of misinformation about Kundalini around the internet. I would say the great majority of many believing they are having a Kundalini experience are really just experiencing something else, most of the time the mystical experiences are just pranotthana. It is still very emotional profound and special feeling to experience pranotthana, but it is mutch different than having a full on Kundalini Awakening. What you described physically feeling is very common with pranotthana, but judging what you describe that is definitely it. I think a lot of when practicioners would have the awakenings at 100 days, this was all just powerful pranotthana. You may even have an "afterglow" for a long period after, and you will probably have different abilities that are stronger after the experience, but it is not Kundalini. Pranotthana may eventually lead there, but too many mistake this. We have even witnessed very powerful, energetic, knowledgeable practitioners mistake pranotthana for K, you are far from alone.

In all honesty, there are even some out there that claim to have had a full on K experience that offer classes and help for others, that have not had a true K Awakening. Some very popular "teachers" that are well known, talked about even here on this forum, and charge nice amounts of money for there "help" and guidance. I would say it is a bit disturbing, but they honestly do not know that they have only experienced strong pranotthana instead of K! And they are still very peaceful, talented, powerful, helpful gifted humans that others can learn from- they just have not experienced true Kundalini Awakening.

I would liken it to young girls who are just starting out with sexual experiences. Many girls do not experience an orgasm right away. When they talk with their friends they might say things like "Yeah I think I had one", "I definitely felt the rush", ect. They do have tingly energetic, highly emotional, pleasurable moments, but until they have a full blown orgasm that is all they know.

Kundalini is just like this. I had the same thing happen to me before, pranotthana experiences I mistook for K, but when it actually does happen, it is beyond mere words. A lot of us work together, and I can tell you right now that after having a true K awakening, there is absolutely, positively 100% no losing it or having it fade away only to come back decades later. A true K Awakening is a life changing event. Possibly on of the biggest life changing events one could have.

It is far beyond seeing a light, feeling the pranaQiKi move up, and being able to detect or see energy and grids. For me at first, I immediately thought I had died, which was not shocking, and from others I know have gone through real K Awakenings I was ready for and expecting. It was very associative in a way that I did not feel my body in the usual sense, merely melted away into a pool of everything, all energy in all forms and frequencies from every dimension. Endless energy with endless knowledge. Very much beyond words. When it first happened, once I came "back", I was hovering over my material body but able to see all around me in every direction, and eyes were still closed. I have limited computer access, but I will tell of some more experiences when I am able.

I could see everything around me with my eyes closed. I don't think I said a single word for more than a few days. I was in society too, but nobody seemed to notice that I wasn't saying anything, it seemed I was communicating almost better than when I talk with voice. Very different and I had it happen before to an extent, just not like this for so long, with such precision. Astral/ethereal projection can happen with very minimal effort, and seem as real if not more real that "usual life". (I actually have a funny story about projecting around earth once realtime and observing a young group of kids partying. I think they were on drugs because one of them noticed me and it was a little startling not only for him! That had not happened before)

I can definitely help with others going through what they consider Kundalini Syndrome, I understand how hard it can be. Your body really needs to be ready for it, because if you were to have the full K experience without being ready it is not like the troubles most go through struggling with K Awakening. You would literally die or go crazy, not just feel like you were going to. Your body must be ready to handle all the new things you are able to perceive and you have to control everything perfectly. Knowing things about people you have never met, or sometimes worse people you have met. Energy in every manner, not just grids. No need for sex. More people very attracted to you, but you can still give them energy and leave them satisfied without having to cater to everyone or reject. One of my problems I encountered is that I always know when people are lying so it would be hard even if you wanted a relationship. Can not remember the last time I had an argument with someone.

This should give you enough to take in and think about. Research pranotthana and come back or PM me if you have any more questions.

• Like 3

This post is the closest answer. I still would adapt it a bit though. He states his Kundalini awoke beofre, but that is not the case.

What you have gone through in the past is not a real full on Kundalini Awakening as most call it. What you experienced was what we refer to as pranotthana. You can google it for more info. The first link has some decent information, not much but it is good to get an idea. http://www.yogamag.net/archives/1979/cmar79/prano.shtml

I see a lot of misinformation about Kundalini around the internet. I would say the great majority of many believing they are having a Kundalini experience are really just experiencing something else, most of the time the mystical experiences are just pranotthana. It is still very emotional profound and special feeling to experience pranotthana, but it is mutch different than having a full on Kundalini Awakening. What you described physically feeling is very common with pranotthana, but judging what you describe that is definitely it. I think a lot of when practicioners would have the awakenings at 100 days, this was all just powerful pranotthana. You may even have an "afterglow" for a long period after, and you will probably have different abilities that are stronger after the experience, but it is not Kundalini. Pranotthana may eventually lead there, but too many mistake this. We have even witnessed very powerful, energetic, knowledgeable practitioners mistake pranotthana for K, you are far from alone.

In all honesty, there are even some out there that claim to have had a full on K experience that offer classes and help for others, that have not had a true K Awakening. Some very popular "teachers" that are well known, talked about even here on this forum, and charge nice amounts of money for there "help" and guidance. I would say it is a bit disturbing, but they honestly do not know that they have only experienced strong pranotthana instead of K! And they are still very peaceful, talented, powerful, helpful gifted humans that others can learn from- they just have not experienced true Kundalini Awakening.

I would liken it to young girls who are just starting out with sexual experiences. Many girls do not experience an orgasm right away. When they talk with their friends they might say things like "Yeah I think I had one", "I definitely felt the rush", ect. They do have tingly energetic, highly emotional, pleasurable moments, but until they have a full blown orgasm that is all they know.

Kundalini is just like this. I had the same thing happen to me before, pranotthana experiences I mistook for K, but when it actually does happen, it is beyond mere words. A lot of us work together, and I can tell you right now that after having a true K awakening, there is absolutely, positively 100% no losing it or having it fade away only to come back decades later. A true K Awakening is a life changing event. Possibly on of the biggest life changing events one could have.

It is far beyond seeing a light, feeling the pranaQiKi move up, and being able to detect or see energy and grids. For me at first, I immediately thought I had died, which was not shocking, and from others I know have gone through real K Awakenings I was ready for and expecting. It was very associative in a way that I did not feel my body in the usual sense, merely melted away into a pool of everything, all energy in all forms and frequencies from every dimension. Endless energy with endless knowledge. Very much beyond words. When it first happened, once I came "back", I was hovering over my material body but able to see all around me in every direction, and eyes were still closed. I have limited computer access, but I will tell of some more experiences when I am able.

I could see everything around me with my eyes closed. I don't think I said a single word for more than a few days. I was in society too, but nobody seemed to notice that I wasn't saying anything, it seemed I was communicating almost better than when I talk with voice. Very different and I had it happen before to an extent, just not like this for so long, with such precision. Astral/ethereal projection can happen with very minimal effort, and seem as real if not more real that "usual life". (I actually have a funny story about projecting around earth once realtime and observing a young group of kids partying. I think they were on drugs because one of them noticed me and it was a little startling not only for him! That had not happened before)

I can definitely help with others going through what they consider Kundalini Syndrome, I understand how hard it can be. Your body really needs to be ready for it, because if you were to have the full K experience without being ready it is not like the troubles most go through struggling with K Awakening. You would literally die or go crazy, not just feel like you were going to. Your body must be ready to handle all the new things you are able to perceive and you have to control everything perfectly. Knowing things about people you have never met, or sometimes worse people you have met. Energy in every manner, not just grids. No need for sex. More people very attracted to you, but you can still give them energy and leave them satisfied without having to cater to everyone or reject. One of my problems I encountered is that I always know when people are lying so it would be hard even if you wanted a relationship. Can not remember the last time I had an argument with someone.

This should give you enough to take in and think about. Research pranotthana and come back or PM me if you have any more questions.

Excellent information. Excellent.

I also believe most Kundalini awakenings are either stirings, or Pranotthana experiences. Too many people are reporting Kundalini expereinces, and a true one, is too rare to happen so often. Experimenting with drugs, or, stress, solar changes, etc. are causing these break out Pranotthana experiences, in mass.

I will add a little background on mine.

I always had a mystical childhood.

When I was a pre-teen, I would lay in bed and get surges of energy radiating into my brain, causing dizzyness.

I had several seizures as an infant, all in one day, but never again.

I was into occultism and magick by the time I reached puberty.

I had an accident and blew out my Lumbar spine.

Couple of months later, I had my Kundalini experience.

I felt a rumbling like an earthquake. My heart raced so hard I thought I would die. I felt like I was sitting on top of a volcano. I feel lava course up through me. White light brighter than 100 suns embedded into my skull.

I was at zero point.

Energy spiraling upwards and energy pouring down into my crown.

I thought I had died.

I heard voices, seen faces, and developed various Siddhis, afterwards.

It changed my life. I left society, and my life had a new dedication.

The Kundalini had never left me, but rumbled and surged everyday since I had this, decades earlier.

My skull had misshapen.

I could see auras, and became an extreme empath.

After my initial Kundalini awakening, the rest of my spine started to break down, and I felt surges of energy weave in and out of my verterbraes. I had repeated MRIs, EMGs, EKGS (due to what felt like heart problems, though everything was normal).

I had a fever as well for almost a year after the initial awakening.

Several decades of daily meditations, surges, and every changing Siddhis and adventures.

Through out the day, every day, I glimpse indigo and gas blue patterns of energy, what look like small portals. It feels like one prolonged psychedelic journey.

However, recently, I am feeling like the initial awakening, starting all over again.

Edited by SonOfTheGods
  • Like 4

I am going to upload some instructional videos on Youtube.

Want to make some freinds here first who are likeminded.

On second thought, probably not the best idea.