Sign in to follow this  
FokusFyre

My Philosophies

Once you realize the good feeling that is caused my energy work, you wont stop you wont ever stop. Your motivation will increase by much. The last few days have been the one of the first times I finally got results. Now after I eat I feel happy and full of energy instead of depressed and super tired. Same with sleeping. I am so happy and loving. Happiness causes lovingness. Love is the intelligent force of happiness that allows a simple emotion to interact with an extremely complicated world. I love everyone. And I want everyone to know what I know. Love is the precursor to energy, energy is the precursor to happiness, happiness is the precursor to love. Every little thing in the world is so beautiful. Truly. Look at it. The real world is the best movie you'll ever watch. Could you not be happy sitting on a bench in the middle of an area and looking at the beautiful nature, buildings, etc? Isn't it? The blue sky? Green grass? Infinite beauty truly. And once you gain more health you can smell again like when you were a child. Smell all those beautiful smells. That bring such beautiful emotions. And taste again. Taste more than you can possibly imagine. A simple strawberry becomes the entire universe. You realize something that you forgot. Emotions are the keys to higher happiness. Not emotions like ones you can label. But the emotion of a cow skull on an empty desert. The emotion of a metal pipe on the top of a wall. The emotion of an African native drumming in the middle of the Congo. The emotion of an airplane high in the sky. The emotion of a beautiful person walking past you. The emotion of a bright green light. The emotion of helping.
I am stronger than I ever was in my life. I can curl a 60 pound dumbell with one arm and I weigh 130 pounds and barely work out. I can do 40 pushups in a row and 150 in over the period of a few minutes. I can punch a brick wall as hard as I can and it doesn't even hurt. I used to be picked last in sports at school. They called me the girl. I even ran like a girl, legs jutting out to the side of me as I attempted to run. I was terribly skinny and was weaker than I looked. Now Im 3-4x stronger than I look. My brain just has a better connection with my body. I feel omnipresent never afraid, centered.
Im not trying to brag, I'm trying to make you feel good about your life. Everyone can improve far more than even this. I am expressing effortless happiness. Yeah the meditations were hard with chronic fatigue. Harder than most can imagine. I realized the mind is a LIAR. Dont do what your pain and pleasure receptors even deeply tell you is right. Do what your mind and heart knows is right. I walked 13 miles with a very heavy backpack from Minneapolis to Eden Prairie in the middle of the night. When you ignore pain pain ignores you. When you ignore weakness weakness ignores you. Gentleness is the seed of strength. Focus and confidence are the seed of strength. Extreme of movement in the day and extreme of stillness at night is the seed of strength. I am no guru, I am a humble low stump of a person, if I could even be called that. I am nothing but a small mammal thats worked its way through dirt and turmoil. And now I KNOW what I have to do. Thats what I'm doing right now.
Greatest good. Greatest good. One of the most important concepts in the universe. One day I hope you all realize that the easy path is the hard path and the hard path is the easy path. The greatest easiness is hard at first. The greatest happiness is painful beyond imagination at first. I am trying every day to walk the path of greatest happiness for others and myself. When you truly understand that greatest good IS greatest good IS greatest happiness is greatest easiness IS the happy path IS the easy path then you will have conquered life. Its literally that simple. It is not easy to get this concept. Not easy at all. Its just a message like everything in your life. Right now there is a stronger message in your head. Repeat this new message often and loudly and it will one day take over. A man can be measured by three things, his goodness, his intelligence, and his responsibility. Responsibility is nothing less than the ability to sacrifice in the short term for a greater thing in the long term. Everything in life is skill. Everything in life is knowledge. Everything in life is a lesson to teach you knowledge, goodness, and responsibility. These are not contradictions.

I hate illogical people. I do. I just couldn't imagine, how can someone be illogical? And then one day it hit me. IM ILLOGICAL. Because every time you dont do the greatest good its illogic! In fact its also just dumbness. In fact its also just evil. In fact its also just self destruction truly. You cant say you want a good life unless you are actually always doing the greatest good. You cant. It makes no sense, does it? Does it? And one thing my identity identifies with really well, is that I am logical, that I am smart, that I am above all a GOOD person.

"Because there's a conflict in every human heart, between the rational and irrational, between good and evil. And good does not always triumph. Sometimes, the dark side overcomes what Lincoln called the better angels of our nature. "

Dont let that be you.
I love you all.
Realize that you can do anything you set your mind to. Literally. Its not a matter of can its a matter of will. Will you? Will you realize the greater good principle? Does it come free? NO! Why would universe/god allow such easiness? That is not what this world is like. Lets be real for a moment truly this world seems like hell sometimes. Its not easy. But this is the master key. Sacrifice and be rewarded. Those who try their best ARE rewarded always. Trust me. Experience is the ONLY thing you can trust.
This is my experience. Know this as well. The anticipated pain of something is ALWAYS worse than the real pain.
Stop searching for more and start reiterating what you already know. That is the human condition isn't it? We dont just know something when we learn it, not truly, it has to reach our soul. Isnt it? You already know everything you need to know to have the most perfect life you could imagine. But no, truly, I lie. A MUCH GREATER life than what you would/could imagine.
Its not about getting yourself all "motivated" its about the most basic logic. Its about letting go. Letting go of your social programming. From your old patterns that go back your entire life, all of your lives in truth. Let go. Deep down you have an identity. That identity wants to hold onto the qualities it has absorbed into itself.
Laziness is not the cause of laziness. Because if you were truly lazy you would pick the easiest path, which is the path of sacrificing a little bit now for a huge gain later. Lol.
Now easing the path thats another story. If you want to do that just reiterate your goals in your head before you do whatever work is called for. Then you will have both happiness in the now and the future!
Possibly the biggest cause of human problems is actually the forces of unawareness, forgetfulness, and confusion. Your mood will change, your brain will change, I guarantee it. Do not rely on emotions for motivation.
Just repeat over and over in your head the principle of greatest happiness. Not even that many words is needed. Its simply the happy path.

Remeber that having a bad life is a choice. Having a good life is a choice. You are the master of your life and of your destiny. Have you or have you not had enough pain in your life? Duality you know I think gets a bad rap. Im not gonna sugar coat it. Life is duality. Bad is real. Good is real. Pain is real. Happiness is real.

Anyone who disagrees needs to wake the **** up. Go out and have more pain for how many more lifetimes. Pain is not something to **** around with. If you think the world doesnt DESPERATLEY need something to reduce its pain by manifold you really need alot more learning to do. We cant just sit back and let this happen. This is an emergency. When one is starving I am starving. When one is being beaten I am being beaten. When one is being raped I am being raped. When one is being tortured I am being tortured. When one has worms in his body I have worms in my body. Lets not sugar coat it. When one is lost I am lost. Truly can you say "oh I wont go around pushing my ideas on people, they should come to me that shows they truly are seeking"? Thats such total BS. What if doctors never popularized antibiotics, what if the guy who invented the wheel just sat back and said, oh I will use this myself and those who want to know they should prove it by coming to me? I don't beleive in pushing my beliefs on people, but I believe everyone should have ACCESS to the knowledge I have. How to heal yourself. Everyone should know that. I do not like pain. I do not think pain on this level is a good thing. If no one ever shared their ideas the human race would have died a long time ago. So to all these qigong masters who sit in their huts blissed out while the rest of us suffer. Your BLIND. Your UNAWARE. Your FORGETTING. You forget the rest of us. You forget what pain is. If only I could project the feeling to people telepathically. Words do NOT do it justice. I dont know about the rest of you. But I am going to dedicate my life to greatest good, to greatest happiness. To happiness. My god is happiness. My religion is freedom from suffering. The end. In the most intelligent way possible. I realize that sacrifices must be made in the present for the greater good. I realize that I must sacrifice myself for the good of others. Would you have yourself suffer for two peoples happiness or two peoples suffering for your happiness? Would you have a billion people suffer for your happiness? Or your small suffering for a billion peoples bliss?

I speak my mind even if my voice wavers.

Anyone who disagrees needs to wake the **** up

With an attitude like that, no matter how righteous your cause, you will never convince people.

Work on your presentation.

• Like 1

Well, your lungs are working good because that was one long-winded post.

I'm happy for you. Yes, really. I think it is great when people are happy they express their happiness and try to cheer others.

Yeah, be careful about talking about what others need to do. We don't know their mind Maybe they can't get to where you think they should be right now.

I talk about pain and suffering now and again. Pain is physical, suffering is mental. Yes, we can ignore many of our pains and they don't bother us any more. But be careful with this too because pain has the purpose of letting us know that there is something physically wrong and if we ignore these pains we may make matters worse.

Anyhow, sure, you have found a path. Talking about it is easy, walking it requires a bit more effort.

Best Wishes.

• Like 2

With an attitude like that, no matter how righteous your cause, you will never convince people.

Work on your presentation.

This is not writing from the mind, its writing from the heart. There is no presenation other than the most honest one. That having been said I totally agree and you are right to point that out. Thank you for the lesson.

• Like 1

Well, your lungs are working good because that was one long-winded post.

I'm happy for you. Yes, really. I think it is great when people are happy they express their happiness and try to cheer others.

Yeah, be careful about talking about what others need to do. We don't know their mind Maybe they can't get to where you think they should be right now.

I talk about pain and suffering now and again. Pain is physical, suffering is mental. Yes, we can ignore many of our pains and they don't bother us any more. But be careful with this too because pain has the purpose of letting us know that there is something physically wrong and if we ignore these pains we may make matters worse.

Anyhow, sure, you have found a path. Talking about it is easy, walking it requires a bit more effort.

Best Wishes.

Indeed that was one long post. However its my fingers that got the much needed exercise ;) Thank you. Right yeah everyone is so differnt its hard to comprehend sometimes. I only mean to provide the needed stimulus to those who need it, those who don't should ignore it all. When writing the post I was combining the meanings of suffering and pain. Not everyone carries the same sense of definition. I was really talking about pain not suffering. Talking about it is easy. Thats why I want to dare myself to not talk about it and therefore show people by walking it. However sometimes the walking is the talking ;) Thanks Best Wishes to you as well.

But I am going to dedicate my life to greatest good, to greatest happiness. To happiness. My god is happiness. My religion is freedom from suffering. The end. In the most intelligent way possible. I realize that sacrifices must be made in the present for the greater good. I realize that I must sacrifice myself for the good of others.

Maybe you were a Buddhist monk in your past life that took on the path of the Bodhisattva. The resemblance is there, and a very honorable and admirable thing to dedicate yourself.

• Like 1

Maybe you were a Buddhist monk in your past life that took on the path of the Bodhisattva. The resemblance is there, and a very honorable and admirable thing to dedicate yourself.

Thank you. Thats one of the highest compliments you could have given me. I know in my bones I have had many past lives as qigong masters, yoga masters, monks, etc. Freedom from pain. Nothing else like it. I have just had the experiences in this life that have taught me what they taught me. I dont expect others to react like me because they have not had the same experiences as me.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this