NotVoid

What became of Qigong Master Yan Xin?

I would love to have him as a teacher...I am still looking at the stuff that he taught years ago. It would probably help to have a friend in China if you wanted better information. Anyone on this site here live in China?

Chunyi Lin was first healed by Yan Xin - Jim Nance says Chunyi was in full lotus for 7 hours nonstop - the Yan Xin lecture - and Chunyi had his third eye fully open up and he was 80% healed of severe arthritis - he had been unable to stand barely before.

So his body went ice cold except for his heart and also then he said if felt like ants crawling all over his body but he couldn't scratch at all - and then he could see the stars even though it was daylight out....

That was Chunyi 's first time with qigong and after that he just practiced Yan Xin's meditation on his own - not sure if he had the cassette or just from memory....

Took him a couple months to finish healing himself.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Chunyi Lin was first healed by Yan Xin - Jim Nance says Chunyi was in full lotus for 7 hours nonstop - the Yan Xin lecture - and Chunyi had his third eye fully open up and he was 80% healed of severe arthritis - he had been unable to stand barely before.

So his body went ice cold except for his heart and also then he said if felt like ants crawling all over his body but he couldn't scratch at all - and then he could see the stars even though it was daylight out....

That was Chunyi 's first time with qigong and after that he just practiced Yan Xin's meditation on his own - not sure if he had the cassette or just from memory....

Took him a couple months to finish healing himself.

Nice! That sounds a lot like the clearance of the nadis...

a lot of times, the pain that we feel is purely nervous system based - due to unhealthy nerves/meridian channels.. When this is cleared through an influx of chi, the energy sweeps out the impurities and the pain stops..

• Like 2

I posted the meditation - the full nine steps - I have read them but the rest of them are just summary descriptions - not an actual meditation led by Yan Xin as with the first step. Usually you're not supposed to do the first step until after an introduction class by Yan Xin practitioners.

I posted the meditation - the full nine steps - I have read them but the rest of them are just summary descriptions - not an actual meditation led by Yan Xin as with the first step. Usually you're not supposed to do the first step until after an introduction class by Yan Xin practitioners.

What thread is it under approximately? You have so many posts....thanks! I will definitely look it over.

George Bush Snr called Yan Xin the Worlds Greatest Healer. I understand he also fasted and went without food for over 7 years.

I did a bit more searching on Yan Xin, and Yan Xin was listed as attending yearly Yan Xin Qigong conferences in the USA and possibly elsewhere from 1997 to 2000, but after that I could find no further mention of Yan Xin publicly teaching or attending qigong conferences. I believe that the time period of around the years 1999 to 2000 corresponds with the time period that the Chinese government began to crack down on large qigong groups in China, so it might very well be that Yan Xin had to stop the public qigong events around this time for safety reasons for him and his many followers in China, as pythagoreanfulllotus mentioned.

Edited by NotVoid

What thread is it under approximately? You have so many posts....thanks! I will definitely look it over.

sorry -- unclear grammar.

I posted the first step meditation. The nine steps, I have read them....

So this is the guy Chunyi Lin spoke about who did that huge healing on him.

Are all 9 steps of the Qigong contained within the youtube recording and the book or just one step? the recording is titled 9 steps but the book only indicates it is only 1

I just did the youtube meditation Drew posted and got a lot of reaction from it, seems like a big loss to humanity if this guy is being prevented from teaching his Qigong

Here is someone elses experience of his healing power http://www.qigongtherapy.com/march.html

Edited by Jetsun
  • Like 1

Wow... I actually feel a strong Qi reaction when even reading his book online.. (!) I really hope that he teaches and lectures publicly again one day.

• Like 1

yep - he is one of the most famous qigong masters of China..... umm so basically if you master the first step you are also a qigong master. haha.

Second link, google translator

"Open reactive posture

1 , one-third to one-quarter of the stool sitting , not leaning on the backrest . In general practice cross-legged , the effect is better than sitting on the bench . Sitting than standing practice safer practice , practice safer lying .

2 , waist should be straight ( to shrink slightly lower abdomen , waist to be able to straighten the standard , in fact, this is not called , stretch , but called gooseneck ) .

3 , pay attention to the head -neck straight , chin slightly adduction . Keep the head slightly lower, hook a little , a little to close the jaw, your head down, forward low to about 1-3 cm , so as to head positive , neck straight , the jaw closed .

4 , his hands in the right place , Chuijian Shen elbow, armpit vacant, overlapping hands , palms up , on the left hand male (female opposite ) , on the lower abdomen . Hands gently next to the thumb tip , note fingers slightly apart , the little finger straight to the back of the hand wing direction , because there is little finger and pericardium closely connected contact , so aligning , it is very important. Good health , I hope reflecting comrades can leave 3-7 cm between two palms, you can not touch the tip of the thumb .

5 , four tongue posture adjustment , each person only needs to choose one .

â‘  teeth slightly apart to the point , do not bite together, tongue slightly winged ground , inside the top of the root in the home ;

â‘¡ people with heart , tongue should gently below the top of the root inside.

â‘¢ neurasthenia , neurosis , and previously had a history of schizophrenia and mood is very unstable , irritable mood , a lot of the burden of the people at heart , to the tongue after bending down , tongue gently against the back of the tongue tie on .

â‘£ normal blood pressure and body weight of obese people need to fall can be flat on the oral tongue in the middle , not up and down next to the mouth palate . However, people with low blood pressure can not be done .

6 , please relax lowered eyes , looked down at your nose , reduce the stimulation of light, easy meditation . Or want to appear big body better reflect the people, you can close your eyes, close your eyes and reflect prone to big , so it is easier meditation .

The first step exercises

1 , which has a lower abdomen are thinking about opening lotus .

If you have the ability, and then continue with the following steps :

Seems to want to think inside the belly of non think there came a colorful lotus water Lingling is open , there are a variety of light shining organs and body , with the idea of ​​watching the flowers, like the thought of non- thought , like the non- observation observation observation .

2 , exhale , lotus in the open pores of the skin on the opening of the sick person , no sick people contraction.

3 , when the suction lotus on contraction

4 , both the flowers open and shrink rays are constantly strengthening ( there is always light ) .

5 , repeated several times their breathing , count the number of times the age he is now the size of a breath counted twice.

6 , to observe the changes in the open pores shrink with lotus flowers and an open body skin contraction in synchrony .

7 , the first time people can count 1-7 to breathe life so many times the number of repeated seven times the number of age -long exhalation own life times ; even have extra time , you are now 49 times the number of age of majority the respiratory rate .

8 , should always pay attention to the idea of ​​the number of events observed several breathing. At least seven weeks to practice one week and even the shortest time, but the premise is the first step in training to react when the second step can be trained .

The second step exercises

1 , the first step on the basis of light would like lotus particularly strong , according to the focus of the heart .

2 , to observe the light shining lotus heart , thinking there is a mass of golden heart , it seems like to observe non want to change the heart of the one of a shrinking .

Use ideas observed inside the heart , although you can not see, it does not matter , there is always this meaning on the line. That is not anxious to see the heart, which is called the idea , in practice it intentionally . I got some time later, a lot of people will observe your own heart and other organs, this time , the focus should concentrate to the heart of the ideas , but not simply the heart.

3 , with the breath and mind to observe the number of times breathing . The same is the number of his age, the size of the breathing frequency , time can be repeated several times the number of breaths ages 7-49 times .

4 , so the number of breathing time to observe , observe with the idea :

â‘  When exhale lotus in the open , this time on the contraction of the heart . Just observe sick comrades in the open pores of the skin , not sick comrades observed in skin pores shrink , while observing three parts .

â‘¡ inhale the contrary, lotus contraction , diastolic heart on sick comrades in the closed pores of the skin , the disease is not just skin pores comrades in the open , the three parts of the same observation.

This is a three-step synchronous observation, it can be observed to be highly concentrated ,

5, at least one week to practice and even seven weeks for the shortest period of time , but only in the second stage there are some subtle functional training to react when the third step can be trained .

The third step exercises

1 , to his immediate family elders. Whether alive or died of . Man first thought the mother ; women first think father. Think he ( she) had a healthy look. Expect to face during the seven-step , as if he ( she ) thought his presence here.

2 , to the elders of the action with their own practice the same action .

3 , to the shadow of the elders and also practice their own synchronization .

4 , with the idea of ​​observing the shadow of the elders in the practice of this process, respiration, flowers , heart, skin pores subtle changes , repeated practice breathing exercises in the second step .

But times have changed breathing , breathing to the number of times your age plus your own ideas in the present age of the number of elders , to count the number of times that she is now how old you are now in the age plus the number of breath.

5 , both have to observe yourself while observing the shadow, but not very clearly observed , like the non- observation of observation, observing himself in the shadow and exhale when lotus in open heart contraction, the pores are corresponding changes .

If the parents are sick , try to adjust with the changes , you can adjust to the parents treat disease ; yourself not sick , if the parents are sick , then you count exhale , to observe the flowers open , heart contraction in the open skin pores , tube only your own health.

6 , there is time to repeat 7 times to 49 times the combined ages of two breaths . After the third step got some subtle reactions , you can begin to practice the fourth step exercises.

The fourth step exercises

The front would like to add a shadow to adjust to the idea himself . The shadow of the opposite sex in front of the elders want to adjust to his body , as if he now looks just like a mother or father . Man seems to have become a mother like ; woman seems to have become a father's appearance . Some significant changes appearance occurs at this time.

Repeat the third step. Repeat the previous two ages added together the number of breaths , repeat in your own body to observe the shadow of this change .

Exhale lotus in the open , systolic , skin pores changing.

Have time to count 7-49 times the number of breaths . Practicing for some time after the body has further reaction , began to practice the fifth step exercises.

The fifth step exercises

The shadow of his own homosexual elders, men want to father; women want to mother wanted to put this in front of their own shadow within seven steps, as if with his posture as in practice.

Few breaths, "three individuals" (myself, heterosexual elders, gay elder) age plus the number of breaths together and have time to 7 times to 49 times the number of breaths.

Ideas and changes observed shadow across his body and his body shadow.

The sixth step exercises

This will be just the fifth step in the shadow of the power law and think to themselves , together as a shadow of himself . Then a few breaths , breathing re- fifth step , ideas observation.

The seventh step exercises

Just think of two further shadow on his own body plus there is a shadow, the shadow of three spent together as a shadow expect to go inside , standing on lotus above .

Standing on the observation of the shadow of the lotus , the three together as a shadow of a shadow , in the lower abdomen , and a heart, physical changes in the skin pores , synchronous ideas observation.

The number " three " age plus the number of times the size of breathing together , or further extension 7-49 times .

Step eight exercises

Only a few inhale, exhale not count .

While the number of inspiratory time, to observe the body in breathing, skin pores in breathing, lotus always shrink , three shadows are reduced, this process do not control the lotus open.

Lotus continues to shrink , this time as if the shadow of three lotus inside calcined at constantly being practiced , as if , like steamed steamed inside Tiffany 's , in tempered like , like , like being fiery , very hard to accept difficult subject.

Lotus contraction , but the light is constantly enhanced.

This time to note that the idea seems to have a belly fire, there is heat, lower abdomen , waist fever and so on.

At this time there is a shadow inside the lotus energy , this step training method prone special features.

Several times the size of his age, a number of times , and have time to repeat 7-49 times .

The ninth step exercises

Not only the number of the number of aspirated breath . Thinking aggregate discharged , refined gas reserves . Always pay attention to the lotus constantly open the pores of the body is always off . So the gas discharge it from somewhere , whether it .

Number of breath once , lotus will open once again shrink the pores of the skin , is the opposite.

Every once open lotus light strengthen once inside the lotus shadow on a year older .

Count the number of breaths of his own age , when the shadow of three synthetic flowers inside just a shadow of contraction grown up , and he is now just as big as the flesh , and the shadow of his own flesh together.

So repeated training , there is time to repeat 7-49 times. After several training , this shadow in the body can also go to the body, can bring energy. Think they can treat , cure for their loved ones can even do some other things. This is a relatively complete a special training methods of traditional qigong .

I omitted some places , some places to learn the Chinese qigong method plus some of their own experience, appropriately transform it, mostly related to the old master of orthodox practice methods.

This method over at least three years of rigorous training to be able to receive the desired results. This effect means that the "shadow" can act .

Received power

1 , open your eyes.

2 , his hands together in prayer, palm root against the chest, fingertips to the front.

â‘´ toe grip Push

⑵ little toe grip Push

Push ⑶ big toe grip ( imagine three feet into the ground )

â‘· legs tightened

⑸ buttocks tightened

Two female shrink around ⑹

⑺ abdominal contraction

â‘» waist shrink

⑼ lockjaw

⑽ by pushing the palm , palms shock

⑾ restore the natural tongue , the tongue in the mouth rotated counterclockwise men turn 36 laps, 24 laps clockwise women

3 , three times in a row deep breath , thinking the body pores open , smoke gray images and discharged through the pores and soles of the feet Yongquan .

4, and then , thinking about the body pores closed , foot Yongquan closed, continuous deep breathing three times.

5 , followed by a slight fever quickly rub palm to palm in front of the eyes , thinking the palm has bright golden light entering the eye , protect eyesight , improve vision .

6 , then , palms down his forehead to wipe the head Baihui , forced deep breathing ; then rub down along the face, gently force, deep breath, to rub the jaw below , his hands clasped together look. Finger next moment go down to the lower jaw rub ...... , and so forth seven times.

7 , then hands the jaws of death intersect , left hand right hand men , women right hand left hand, palm pressed navel .

8 , the body of light, lotus, lotus inside or in the shadow of the above , it becomes a point of light to enter inside the navel .

9 , think again , there is light around the navel rotate counter- clockwise lap 36 men , 24 women clockwise circle .

10 Finally , think about the " receive power ", and put his hands to loosen .

-

K, powerful stuff. Take care.

• Like 3

Anyone here able to translate Chinese to English for us? I have a text by Dr. Yan Xin that is in Chinese which I will send to whoever volunteers. Since I don't read the language, I am not certain if this particular text expands on the nine step teachings or is just a repeat.

Thanks

• Like 5

http://xa.yimg.com/kq/groups/25705370/1826568175/name/QigongCancerI.pdf

Can't find anything about him via official Chinese Health QiGong Association.

If his styles are accredited in China there would be some reference somewhere one would imagine.

The 'green ribbon' licensed and registered QiGong teachers are the only ones who can officially teach in China.

It's pretty strict over there as to who can teach what QiGong, how and to whom.

Does anyone have a link to Yan Xin being made a 'National Treaure' please?

Edited by GrandmasterP

http://www.globaltimes.cn/content/804932.shtml#.UzswTcu9KSM

Just found this from last year and it's less than complementary.

Global Times is semi official Chinese State propaganda so if they are dissing Yan Xin ( they are in this article) there's no way he's been made a 'national treasure'.

Looks like he high tailed to the USA once the QiGong purges began in China.

Hence he'll be a non person as far as the CHQA is concerned.

Edited by GrandmasterP

A lot of it is rumours but I heard he was brought back to China after healed the first President Bush because they didn't want potential enemies learning their secrets and helping them. There is still a Yan Xin group at Harvard University which you can look up online and apparently he sometimes sends them bottled energy in the post for them to do scientific tests on, but as far as I know he isn't allowed to or doesn't teach abroad any more.

He doesn't appear to be a registered teacher with the Chinese QiGong Health Association and if that is the case he would not be permitted to teach QiGong in China.

Anyone not registered and caught teaching QiGong can expect a hard time from the authorities.

If he's tenured for research in a Chinese Institute then that would be a different matter.

From that link to a quasi official Chinese Government publication that I posted above I suspect that this guy is persona non grata in China.

We're a CQHA registered school so I have emailed to ask and will post their reply when that arrives.

Edited by GrandmasterP
  • Like 2

I have a few recordings and books of Dr. Yan's lectures, but I believe the IAYXQGLST (International Association for Yan Xin Qi Gong Life Science and Technology) doesn't want this stuff floating out there.

They're very secretive, but definitely still active. The Philadelphia chapter is hosting an event in late september, and the association still sends out emails.

13 hours YT clips ... That is really a lot ... What are they exactly about?

They are some of Dr. Yan Xin's famous Qigong lectures where lots of people go into spontaneous movement.

Scan through the first clip to see how the crowd reacts, it's astounding.

I shared the clips because it came online only recently, and it's fascinating to see. I saved the first video on my PC in case the videos are removed again.

• Like 1