Sign in to follow this  
FokusFyre

Sceintific correlates to Kidney-Lifeforce-Jing.

Hi I was thinking about how Kidney energy is the seat of the most important energy jing/life-force. I was wondering how science backs this up, since I think science and energy don't contradict eachother. Science will eventually explain all of what the ancient Chinese and Indian sages were talking about for millennia! (not sure if thats a word!)

My insight into this is that kidney is the place that creates progesterone(especially in men who have no ovaries or placenta) and dhea as well as blood pressure regulators, corticosteroids and testosterone. Progesterone is extremely important for health even more so than dhea. Its not just a female hormone that is a myth created by the close minded social culture of research science and popular media. Progesterone contains an, and I quote, "extremely high concentration of progesterone" and the thymus is "profoundly dependent on progesterone". (from Dr. Ray Peat, a real old school medical researcher, who defied the mainstream closeminded direction science was and is going.)

I'll quote his summary of Progesterone

"

PROGESTERONE INFORMATION

Sixty years ago, progesterone was found to be the main hormone produced by the ovaries." (Females live longer than males and more healthy too, is this why?)

"Since it was necessary for fertility and for maintaining a healthy pregnancy, it was called the “pro-gestational hormone,” and its name sometimes leads people to think that it isn't needed when you don't want to get pregnant. In fact, it is the most protective hormone the body produces, and the large amounts that are produced during pregnancy result from the developing baby's need for protection from the stressful environment. Normally, the brain contains a very high concentration of progesterone, reflecting its protective function for that most important organ. The thymus gland, the key organ of our immune system, is also profoundly dependent of progesterone.

In experiments, progesterone was found to be the basic hormone of adaptation and of resistance to stress. The adrenal glands use it to produce their antistress hormones, and when there is enough progesterone, they don't have to produce the potentially harmful cortisol. In a progesterone deficiency, we produce too much cortisol, and excessive cortisol causes osteoporosis, aging of the skin, damage to brain cells, and the accumulation of fat, especially on the back and abdomen.

Experiments have shown that progesterone relieves anxiety, improves memory, protects brain cells, and even prevents epileptic seizures. It promotes respiration, and has been used to correct emphysema. In the circulatory system, it prevents bulging veins by increasing the tone of blood vessels, and improves the efficiency of the heart. It reverses many of the signs of aging in the skin, and promotes healthy bone growth. It can relieve many types of arthritis, and helps a variety of immunological problems.

If progesterone is taken dissolved in vitamin E, it is absorbed very efficiently, and distributed quickly to all of the tissues. If a woman has ovaries, progesterone helps them to regulate themselves and their hormone production. It helps to restore normal functioning of the thyroid and other glands. If her ovaries have been removed, progesterone should be taken consistently to replace the lost supply. A progesterone deficiency has often been associated with increased susceptibility to cancer, and progesterone has been used to treat some types of cancer.

It is important to emphasize that progesterone is not just the hormone of pregnancy. To use it only “to protect the uterus” would be like telling a man he doesn't need testosterone if he doesn't plan to father children, except that progesterone is of far greater and more basic physiological significance than testosterone. While men do naturally produce progesterone, and can sometimes benefit from using it, it is not a male hormone. Some people get that impression, because some physicians recommend combining estrogen with either testosterone or progesterone, to protect against some of estrogen's side effects, but progesterone is the body's natural complement to estrogen. Used alone, progesterone often makes it unnecessary to use estrogen for hot flashes or insomnia, or other symptoms of menopause.

When dissolved in vitamin E, progesterone begins entering the blood stream almost as soon as it contacts any membrane, such as the lips, tongue, gums, or palate, but when it is swallowed, it continues to be absorbed as part of the digestive process. When taken with food, its absorption occurs at the same rate as the digestion and absorption of the food."

Kidneys keep the fluid balance in the body and filter our blood to a great degree. The kidneys balance electrolytes in the blood. The kidneys are responsible for keeping the acid-alkaline balance of the body.

The kidneys produce Erythropoietin which is responsible for telling the body to produce more red blood cells, increasing oxygenation. Oxygen is critically important as you should all know to our health and the production of ATP which is its goal. ATP is the closest physiological equivalent to prana or chi in my opinion. ATP basically equals health and happiness in a living organism.

Possibly most importantly is that kidneys are totally responsible for the conversion of vitamin D into its most healthy and active form from 25-D to 1,25-D

Vitamin D is super important to our health and actually is not a vitamin but a hormone. It is one of the most important hormones in the body more important than ones like testosterone or estrogen. It was shown to activate a huge part of our genome. It is almost a secret key to health. It MUST be in its 1,25-D form to work. Most people have most of their D in the 25-D form.

Vitamin D increase the absorption of calcium and phosphate, whos actions are obviously important. Phosphate is a part of the ATP molecule, Adenosine-triPHOSPHATE. Thats one adenosine and three phosphates. To be noted caffeine is a adenosine receptor antagonist. Bascially countering the sleep inducing actions of the neurotransmitter adenosine. Whether this increases or decreases the free amount of adenosine in the blood and therefore the consequential amount of ATP in the mitochondria I am unsure of.

http://phys.org/news201791554.html

Vitamin D is found to activate many genes especially ones responsible for effective usage of the immune system. Pathogens are the scientific cause/intermediate of almost all diseases. Emotions may cause Blockages and Blockages may cause Deficiencies but the weakened Immune System allows Pathogens to cause Damage which causes the pain collectively known as Disease.

So my theory is. Emotion and also several other things > Energy Blockage > Body Weakness > Pathogens > Disease. It was found pathogens are the "cause" of autoimmune diseases as well.

Vitamin D keeps cancer from proliferating.

Vitamin D balances Insulin secretion.

Vitamin D is key for bone strength.

Vitamin D deficiency is the cause of Rickets.

Studies have found an extremely high correlation between low vitamin D and cancer.

There are many many more benefits.

You not only need to get out in the sun every day for effective Vitamin D absorption you also need healthy kidneys or kidney energy to transmute it to its correct form.

It was proven that oral Vitamin D is innaffective or partially ineffective for most of the population. A certain health magazine had 100's or thousands of its subscribers on Mega-Doses of Vitamin D and they sent them testing kits and alot of those people were still low. You need sun.

(Lol I just went to youtube and the user name has kidney in it.

(click on the YouTube button to see username.) Synchronicity or what?) (Speaking of tangents and synchronicities my new phone number is 612-666-xxxx LOL but not only that my gmail has exactly 666 messages in it and Im on page number 666 on my book Game of Thrones!!! I heard it's a lucky number in China. By the way this is normal for me. I have massive synchronicites every day. Lots of them. Like bizzare twilight-zone status synchronicities that happen so frequently your reduced to a quivering piece of half fried egg-yolk-person. Okay enough tangents)

Okay but thats all I have as far as "scientific" correlates. Honestly I know that the energy channels for example are NOT physical at all. There are definitely etheric. I think the main thing is not the kidney as an organ itself is so important but the ENERGY holds the vitality in it. Thats my theory.

Eventually science will be able to explain and possibly measure chi and then they will find the kidneys house the vitality chi.

Edited by FokusFyre
  • Like 1

Science will measure chi? How? Science deals with the physical world using physical instruments. If you work with qi and get results who needs science anyway lets not hold our breath.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this